Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, there was a letter dated April 2010 at the last link above. Cindy may have been muzzled by her attorney, but she has sure found an outlet to speak. I sure hope she feels better now that she got all that shoe nonsense off her chest. Why is everything always about her?
Mark my word, these letters were sent at designated targets.
And...Cindy can keep Jose...he's "unique" all right.

IMO parts of these letters are directed to the media and public. I can't believe she still believes KC is coming home and thinks JB is doing a good job. Unbelievable!
JINX, Sparky!

ETA: the media, th public, the SA, the judge...heck even the lady who said, "Thanks, but no thanks" to the shoes!!

In one letter cindy writes "Grandma P. knows why you are growing your hair. She knows your heart"
Does anyone think Casey will come to court soon with a short haircut, having cut her long locks and donated them to 'Locks of Love'

Yup! I do.

In one letter cindy writes "Grandma P. knows why you are growing your hair. She knows your heart"
Does anyone think Casey will come to court soon with a short haircut, having cut her long locks and donated them to 'Locks of Love'

yeah, "Grandma P. knows her heart" - her dark heart, as I recall what Grandma P had to say about Casey.

What cracks me up is that Cindy uses the word "chilaxing" (which I am not sure is an actual word) in the Sept. letter. Yeah, that made you sound so hip and cool, Cindy! LOL

Oh, I think all of her letter writing is coached and she thought this statement would make this all seem non-chalant. This is all to taint the potential jury pool - just as she said - "every word will be analyzed by the media and bloggers"

Oh, I think all of her letter writing is coached and she thought this statement would make this all seem non-chalant. This is all to taint the potential jury pool - just as she said - "every word will be analyzed by the media and bloggers"

I am more than sure after a doc dump like this, especially with these contrived letters of CAs, she combs the blogs to see what people are saying about her. Sad really. What a wasted life...a TOTAL WASTE.

Maybe we should start a new thread -- "Things that cindy says in her letters that make you want to throw your computer through the window"

"Someday soon we will be able to go on our walks again, cuddle on your bed watching our favorite shows or just chilaxin out together"

"You and I have so many wonderful memories of life before losing Caylee"

"I'm so glad I didn't lose all three of you that year"

:banghead: :furious: :pullhair:

These people never deserved baby Caylee.

Maybe we should start a new thread -- "Things that cindy says in her letters that make you want to throw your computer through the window"

"Someday soon we will be able to go on our walks again, cuddle on your bed watching our favorite shows or just chilaxin out together"

"You and I have so many wonderful memories of life before losing Caylee"

"I'm so glad I didn't lose all three of you that year"

Three? Is she including George in that statement? Seriously? George?
C'mon Cindy!!

C'mon Cindy!!

No, she was talking about her dad. Caylee's great-grandpa who they visited in the nursing home on Father's Day.

No, she was talking about her dad. Caylee's great-grandpa who they visited in the nursing home on Father's Day.

Whew, thanks Beach. I know these letters are for public consumption or written with that in mind - but that seemed like a stretch. I gave up after reading the first two, will go back tomorrow to read the rest after I give my head a rest.

I don't know if Cindy is playing a game with Casey and the public or we should pity her for her mind being gone. She believes ALL LE, prosecutors, and FBI are out to screw Casey and frame her. Surely Cindy your logical mind should realize that the sheer number of people involved can not all be in cahoots together. Cindy if you do read here and you should, ask yourself: Why did Casey need a sitter when she didn't work, Why if you were so close to Casey as your letters state that you'd never met or had contact with Zenaida Gonsales who your daughter stated that she had known for years and had been babysitting Caylee since she was an infant, Why if you believe that Caylee is still out there you haven't persued looked for her? Why are you waiting for Casey to be freed to do the looking? And finally do you really think the lab that tested Caylee's dna made up that it was Caylee's body? Come to your senses woman! It will be healing for you to do so.

Whew, thanks Beach. I know these letters are for public consumption or written with that in mind - but that seemed like a stretch. I gave up after reading the first two, will go back tomorrow to read the rest after I give my head a rest.

But, they ARE going to counseling!

I am more than sure after a doc dump like this, especially with these contrived letters of CAs, she combs the blogs to see what people are saying about her. Sad really. What a wasted life...a TOTAL WASTE.

She is a troll, in her letters and on the WWW.

"Someday soon we will be able to go on our walks again, like when I chase you down the driveway screaming at you about stealing money from me cuddle on your bed watching our my favorite shows because I PAY the cable bill or just chilaxin out together" like when we just ignore eachother and don't speak"You and I have so many wonderful memories of life before losing Caylee" Like the ones I make up when I talk to LE and appear on TV.

"I'm so glad I didn't lose all three of you that year" Because if I had lost Dad I would have been so distraught that I wouldn't be able to dedicate my life to attempting to create reasonable doubt.

I added in the Anthony translations in red. JMO

What about "I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated from me that I can see you slipping away"?
Doesn't that say it all? Talk about passive aggressive and control freak.She can not handle not having any control over ICA,that's what's really eating her up.

What about "I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated from me that I can see you slipping away"?
Doesn't that say it all? Talk about passive aggressive and control freak.She can not handle not having any control over ICA,that's what's really eating her up.

CA: Who killed my sister? Who killed the Witch of the East? Was it you?
ICA: No, no. It was an accident. I didn't mean to kill anybody.
CA: Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents, too!

C'mon Cindy!!
No she means her father. ICA's Grandfather. Apparently Caylee breathed life into him on their last Fathers Day visit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back