Levi Page Show 2/6/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of money do people earn for trafficking their children, or somebody else's? Has anybody we know had more money than they should? Misty seems to be pretty broke.

It could be NO money. There are times when they just owe the dealer money for a deal gone bad. Or it might be some other offense, like someone thought RC slept with their gf or whatever. It might not be money at all!

I think Padilla is trying to make the players in this case appear more sympathetic, so that he can bail them out with less public scrutiny. It's the same thing he did with Casey Anthony by stating that she handed Caylee off to someone to watch her, etc...

All this to get some publicity.

Thank you Levi-- Ron has definite violent tendencies...!

Whoa! LP just came up with something! Ron did say he needed money to get Haleigh back one time! How much was that? I forgot all about that!

OH man. Most of you know that I've been on the fence about Ron's involvement. After his arrest I've been leaning...but listening to this show makes me almost fall over completely. Oh my gosh.

Okay, I'm going to be a groovy mod and let you all throw underwear on this thread. Don't tell anyone. :wink:

It's hard to ignore it, thanks to Levi! LOL

You can sit by me...

Leonard thinks Haleigh is alive ? This sounds familiar.

If HaLeigh was taken alive:

1. I don't think she is being held somewhere pleasant for her safety = unlikely

2. I don't think drug dealers are going to hold a child for long, they'd threaten and then dump but in an obvious place to exact revenge/warning = unlikely

3. A SO Perp would get their thrills and then dump, like others although LE ruled this out = unlikely

4. Trafficking could sell her out of the country but she would not be held here in the U.S. (too risky) = unlikely

Sadly, I believe that HaLeigh met an untimely demise at the hands of her guardians and both Misty and Ron are involved but more towards Ron.

LP: "I stand corrected. You proved me wrong." (on RC having violent tendencies)

Dr. Glass: RC sounds hyped... might be residual drug effects... monologue phone call... he's self consumed with his needs... acclimating to his new environment...

Yep, give him more visits, lol! Talk you behind off, Ronald.

Larry would have given her back if he got $35.000

Donna P: (if they don't talk) more difficult for no body prosecution when it's a child... with adult can prove death when person has habitually done a, b, c... can't do that with a child... hopes she's wrong thinking Haleigh's gone... prosecution needs more for homicide/murder case

What kind of money do people earn for trafficking their children, or somebody else's? Has anybody we know had more money than they should? Misty seems to be pretty broke.

To me, if it was trafficking then HaLeigh going missing would have been better done, during day? --- given the circumstances of that weekend/night and the cast of characters -- I see this as an incident inhouse.

Even a SO could have more easily picked HaLeigh off the street than break into a house in the dead of night.......... there were plenty of opportunities.

Larry would have given her back if he got $35.000

Now I want to look that up and there isn't a thread about it! :croc:

:D

Guess what I'm going to do later on tonight? :snooty:

OH man. Most of you know that I've been on the fence about Ron's involvement. After his arrest I've been leaning...but listening to this show makes me almost fall over completely. Oh my gosh.

Okay, I'm going to be a groovy mod and let you all throw underwear on this thread. Don't tell anyone. :wink:

It's hard to ignore it, thanks to Levi! LOL

Underwear toss??

Dr. Glass: RC beyond toxic... so horrible to think of the pain Haleigh went through... RC is right where he belongs at this point in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld