Levi Page Show 7/27 9 PM ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi.. We have information saying the last day of school was June 15th...Where did you get the June 4th date as being the last day of school..

Levi.. We have information saying the last day of school was June 15th...Where did you get the June 4th date as being the last day of school..

Thanks for looking into that! It seemed a bit off to me too.

Caller questioning Desiree keeping him with Kaine if he was unhappy, Stacy saying he became unhappy in the last few weeks, and Kyron was settled....Levi on cop doc show after this, show ends : (

Thank you for showcasing Kyron again Levi! :blowkiss:

I read they sort of ignored their usual attendance policy for the students that day because it was the last day of school.

Anyone listening with me? :popcorn:

Yes ! I was & I asked the question about Desiree not taking Kyron back to live with her since Kyron expressed unwillingness to return to Terri & Kaine's home. I didn't give my name since it was late & they said it was a good question. I said T obviously feels anger & vengeance for K,but she should not have the opportunity to hurt a helpless little boy.

Kim can we discuss What is discussed in this thread or start another thread?

I guess if anything important is said I'll post it here and if you wanna move it Kim,go for it

Levi discussing the press confrence and how we didnt get squat, today. Doc said he didnt expect there to be big news. Pat said she thinks that LE screwed up according to the media about the press confrence.

Explaining what a evidentary Grand Jury is. They are brought into decide whether or not they have enough evidence to proceed. If DEDE lawyer said he expects an indictment than they have something, and DEDE will abandond ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member