Lies point us to the truth #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason other than maybe the size 12s were the only ones available to the person that redressed her which is the only reason the day of the week mattered. To me, this points to someone outside of the Rs being the perpetrator. They had to get rid of the ones JB was wearing because their DNA was on them and they had no reason to be in the house that night.
Were these size 12's brand new never been washed I assume

Who cares what underwear she was found in? did ever occur to you that maybe JB changed him herself after an accident and just wanted to wear another Wednesday pair and didn't care what size they were

Were these size 12's brand new never been washed I assume

From what I read these were purchased as a gift. Therefore, I would assume they were still in the package and unwashed.

There is no reason other than maybe the size 12s were the only ones available to the person that redressed her which is the only reason the day of the week mattered. To me, this points to someone outside of the Rs being the perpetrator. They had to get rid of the ones JB was wearing because their DNA was on them and they had no reason to be in the house that night.

OddOneOut,

There was perhaps a reason for the size’s 12 if you were 9 going on 10. Maybe he didn’t want anybody to know he had changed JB upon first glance, so he chose the Wednesday pair. Also, like I said he very possibly could have seen Mom wrapping them while they were both in the basement. So he knew where they were and what wrapping paper.

More then likely the pair of underwear had to be gotten rid of because they contained JB’s blood as well as the pink pajama bottoms. We have discussed this here before and came to the conclusion that perhaps these items were carried out by Patsy’s sister in her sweep of the house via Jonbenet’s American girl doll. Remember the cotton stuffing found in the wine cellar? It could have been removed from the doll and the doll removed from the home. No dogs were called into this crime scene, obviously.

There is no evidence of an Intruder. This was a SA coverup case. There was no Foreign Faction.

Last edited:
OddOneOut,

There was perhaps a reason for the size’s 12 if you were 9 going on 10. Maybe he didn’t want anybody to know he had changed JB upon first glance, so he chose the Wednesday pair. Also, like I said he very possibly could have seen Mom wrapping them while they were both in the basement. So he knew where they were and what wrapping paper.

More then likely the pair of underwear had to be gotten rid of because they contained JB’s blood as well as the pink pajama bottoms. We have discussed this here before and came to the conclusion that perhaps these items were carried out by Patsy’s sister in her sweep of the house via Jonbenet’s American girl doll. Remember the cotton stuffing found in the wine cellar? It could have been removed from the doll and the doll removed from the home. No dogs were called into this crime scene, obviously.

There is no evidence of an Intruder. This was a SA coverup case. There was no Foreign Faction.

I disagree. There is no evidence that there was no intruder. This is opinion only. This only makes sense if someone has been convicted in the court of public opinion and the evidence is being made to fit the conviction.

OddOneOut,

Yes and remember an identical doll delivered to JR's workplace after Christmas as a replacement.

I can understand an intruder trying to get rid of evidence but I see no reason for them to be invested in trying to "fix" the appearance of her underwear or replacing them at all. There is something child-like in thinking similar underwear will somehow fix things or fool someone so you can say the intruder has a child-like IQ but then the RN doesn't read like that.

I can understand an intruder trying to get rid of evidence but I see no reason for them to be invested in trying to "fix" the appearance of her underwear or replacing them at all. There is something child-like in thinking similar underwear will somehow fix things or fool someone so you can say the intruder has a child-like IQ but then the RN doesn't read like that.
Replacing the underwear could have been an attempt to prevent LE from noticing the original underwear was gone.

When was this doll ordered and by whom?

If I remember correctly, John Ramsey's secretary ordered the doll per John's instructions and had it sent directly to John's business address. Seems like it was, maybe, a week or two after JonBenet died. Details could likely be found with an Internet search.

If I remember correctly, John Ramsey's secretary ordered the doll per John's instructions and had it sent directly to John's business address. Seems like it was, maybe, a week or two after JonBenet died. Details could likely be found with an Internet search.
That could be suspicious. It could also mean that they wanted the collection complete to remember their daughter by.

OddOneOut,

Rain on my Parade,
Did we ever get confirmation regarding the model of the Doll that was ordered from Access Graphics(?) and delivered there?

Was it an American girl doll?

This for me is another item that just adds up ...

Also its further evidence of postmortem staging, if any were needed?

It is my understanding that the American girl doll was delivered to a Pearl Street address and was ordered by Nedra. The doll was to be delivered Jan. 1, 1997.

Just for reference here is a photo where the head comes off. The cord is held down by duck tape. It was said that the duct tape had tan fibers on it.

upload_2022-4-27_14-59-33.jpeg

It is my understanding that the American girl doll was delivered to a Pearl Street address and was ordered by Nedra. The doll was to be delivered Jan. 1, 1997.

Just for reference here is a photo where the head comes off. The cord is held down by duck tape. It was said that the duct tape had tan fibers on it.

Rain on my Parade,
Well an American girl doll ordered by Nedra or John via Access Graphics is enough to link the parents to postmortem staging.

Also means the parents must have cleaned up the primary crime-scene, i.e. stuffing evidence into the Doll Pamela Paugh took away?

Yet, the manner of JonBenet's staged dressing tell us BR was likely responsible for it?

Replacing the underwear could have been an attempt to prevent LE from noticing the original underwear was gone.

Then any underwear would do. What are the chances the intruder finds the closest thing to a match?
Just thinking out loud...
The specific day of the week is possibly an attempt by J or B to fool Patsy, the person who would know what underwear JB had on?
Or, Patsy and/or John wants her in a Wed pair to match the story that she was asleep Wed after the party and put to bed.... and, if bedwetting played a part in what happened, then all the more reason to push a clean Wed underwear narrative.

Then any underwear would do. What are the chances the intruder finds the closest thing to a match?

Except they didn't even find the same or similar size. A size 12 is about 4 times as large as a size 6.

That could be suspicious. It could also mean that they wanted the collection complete to remember their daughter by.
Why would someone order another doll after JB was gone?
Bet someone was covering just in case they were told to turn the doll over..like they were asked to do with their clothing months and months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8