Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain on my Parade,
Yes, this information was run as a headline in one of the US national magazines in recent years suggesting Patsy was out of it the night JonBenet was killed, i.e. high on whatever she was being prescribed?

Looks like this is how the Ramsey's navigated the Boulder Horror Show, could be they are addicted to them.

Consider Burke during his Dr. Phil Interviews he certainly behaved as if he was on something, giggling, smirking and trashing JonBenet for Flaunting herself at pageants.

AMOO....The medications that they cited, if true, are neither one of the type or strength (if taken as they stated) to illicit a "high", provided that they were neither one prone to manic states to start. IMOO, they would not at all explain BR's behavior. Prozac is prescribed primarily for depression. It must build up in the system. It's not the type of medication that one takes and in an hour one feels euphoric. Regarding Ativan, prescribed primarily for anxiety, PR's reported strength is quite low, all things considered. BR, to me, comes off as simply entitled and smug. I do hope he was not abused too, but something seems very amiss from the top down in that family. Have JR's older children ever commented? TIA

GoBuckeyes,
On the DNA this is a comprehensive summary:
JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia / DNA Evidence
Put it in your favorites for reference.

On the book, available at your local library or 2nd hand for cents on ebay
Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371

On the pajamas
Burke-Ramsey-with-JonBenet-at-Xmas.jpg

This is Burke Ramsey with JonBenet Christmas morning opening gifts. Look at the color of Burke Ramsey's pajama bottoms, i.e. they are Blue.

Now the unanswered question is what was the color of the Fecally Stained pajama bottoms left lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

I reckon if they were blue then we are half way to linking Burke Ramsey with JonBenet's bedroom.

Kolar states he garnered this information by reading through the CSI's written reports, so was the color mentioned if not, can we identify the CSI's to see if they can remember the color, its a long shot, but worth a try?

Patently there were crime-scene photos taken in JonBenet's bedroom so I'm assuming the pajama bottoms will be visible on these photographs, i.e. we just need the color.

Its not a smoking gun but it more or less fills in the missing gap in any BDI theory. i.e. although its circumstantial, I reckon its enough to break the case!

Thank you, @UKGuy! Excellent information.

I suspect BR's touch dna positive result on JonBenet's bloodstained pink barbie nightgown slipped out?

The latter along with his pajamas being identified as the pair left on JonBenet's bedroom floor, I reckon seals the case as BDI?

UKGuy,

Somebody slipped out of that house that night on BR bike. I believe it was either DS or JAR. BR knew to much about the crime without speaking to his parents about it. He never was suspicious. Not even the next morning when the house was full of people. He just stayed in his room and pretended to be a sleep, like a good little boy.

So, do we wait for JR passing to find out the truth in this case? If BDI, why would we ever be informed since he was never a suspect; even if all the evidence points to him?

Do you mean, to this very day LE has not examined phone records for December? Why weren't they subpoenaed? WOW!!!!!!
Supposedly Peter Boyles on his radio show hinted that he had seen the records the James Rapp hacked and there were three call from the Ramsey’s around 3am. There were supposedly calls to Ramsey’s Lawyer and the Pediatrician. I have not been able to find out who the third cal might have been to. Rapp was convicted for hacking these records which are probably in the Bolder files but can’t be used because they were obtained illegally. The DA never issued a search warrant. Later the records were obtained but the records were non existent. They either were wiped or they got the wrong numbers. About all they would confirm was that the Ramsey’s were involved unless there was a third call to maybe the Steins.

AMOO....The medications that they cited, if true, are neither one of the type or strength (if taken as they stated) to illicit a "high", provided that they were neither one prone to manic states to start. IMOO, they would not at all explain BR's behavior. Prozac is prescribed primarily for depression. It must build up in the system. It's not the type of medication that one takes and in an hour one feels euphoric. Regarding Ativan, prescribed primarily for anxiety, PR's reported strength is quite low, all things considered. BR, to me, comes off as simply entitled and smug. I do hope he was not abused too, but something seems very amiss from the top down in that family. Have JR's older children ever commented? TIA
  • JAR is on Reddit & Twitter

UKGuy,

Somebody slipped out of that house that night on BR bike. I believe it was either DS or JAR. BR knew to much about the crime without speaking to his parents about it. He never was suspicious. Not even the next morning when the house was full of people. He just stayed in his room and pretended to be a sleep, like a good little boy.

So, do we wait for JR passing to find out the truth in this case? If BDI, why would we ever be informed since he was never a suspect; even if all the evidence points to him?

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, DS bicycling home is possible. Would explain why the Stines teamed up with the Ramseys?

Check them out chilling outdoors:
RamseysStinessMichiganRoofParty.jpg

Vanity Fair Magazine: "Patsy and John Ramsey with their loyal friend Susan and Glen Stine, at the Ramseys' summer home in Charlevoix, Michigan, last June" (1997)

Susan and Glenn Stine

Susan, Glenn, Doug Stine attended Ramsey Christmas Party 1996
John, Patsy, Burke Ramsey lived with Stines February 1997-June 1997
Glenn Stine joined John Ramsey company August 1998 Atlanta
Definitely something going on here?

More or less. John Ramsey is running the show, appearing in documentaries to get his version of events out there, even to tweak prior versions, e.g. Burke & Dr Phil.

If we have a enough evidence, the court of public opinion will do the rest. OK, there will be never be a criminal case prosecuted, but with enough evidence, we can solve the case.

A bit like "Silver Blaze" a short story by Arthur Conan Doyle, where this discussion takes place:
Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): “Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?”

Holmes: “To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.”

Gregory: “The dog did nothing in the night-time.”

Holmes: “That was the curious incident.”

The fact that the dog did not bark when you would expect it to do so while a horse was stolen led Holmes to the conclusion that the evil doer was a not a stranger to the dog, but someone the dog recognized and thus would not cause him to bark.

i.e. you can know stuff from absent facts. e.g. color of the pajama bottoms on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

If you put enough consistent and coherent evidence together, you can inform everyone else, eventually someone will roll with it and produce a documentary examing the case anew.

Definitely something going on here?

UKGuy,
Yes and there was this trip:
1997-04-30: Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo
18 MIKE KANE: Okay. Now I think yesterday
19 that you mentioned when one of the parades on
20 December the 6th, that you were away then. Do you
21 recall where you were then?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: We had gone to New York
23 that weekend with Susan and Glen Stine. They
24 invited us to go. I forget when Glen came back, it
25 was like a Friday and they came back on the Sunday.

If we have a enough evidence, the court of public opinion will do the rest. OK, there will be never be a criminal case prosecuted, but with enough evidence, we can solve the case.

A bit like "Silver Blaze" a short story by Arthur Conan Doyle, where this discussion takes place:
Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): “Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?”

The fact that the dog did not bark when you would expect it to do so while a horse was stolen led Holmes to the conclusion that the evil doer was a not a stranger to the dog, but someone the dog recognized and thus would not cause him to bark.

i.e. you can know stuff from absent facts. e.g. color of the pajama bottoms on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

Love the deduction.

If you put enough consistent and coherent evidence together, you can inform everyone else, eventually someone will roll with it and produce a documentary examing the case anew.
Are you compiling?

This is the reason we all come here folks!
~Justice for Jonbenet~

I find it alarming and distressing that he's having that conversation at all within two days of the murder of his sister. What is he even doing at his friend's house? Why isn't he with his parents? Isn't he concerned about a crazy murderer who gained access to the bedroom right beside his?
Better yet, why would his parents not want him with them, and right under their nose at all times. Thier daughter was bruttaly murdered in their house right under their nose. Why are they not fearful that the small foreign faction will not try to strike again for that $118,000.00 ransom money.....or just continue to torture them seeing that they are on the loose...and remember you need to keep your babies close??

UKGuy,
Yes and there was this trip:
1997-04-30: Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo
18 MIKE KANE: Okay. Now I think yesterday
19 that you mentioned when one of the parades on
20 December the 6th, that you were away then. Do you
21 recall where you were then?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: We had gone to New York
23 that weekend with Susan and Glen Stine. They
24 invited us to go. I forget when Glen came back, it
25 was like a Friday and they came back on the Sunday.

Love the deduction.

Are you compiling?

This is the reason we all come here folks!
~Justice for Jonbenet~

Rain on my Parade,
Are you compiling?
All the time.

Supposedly Peter Boyles on his radio show hinted that he had seen the records the James Rapp hacked and there were three call from the Ramsey’s around 3am. There were supposedly calls to Ramsey’s Lawyer and the Pediatrician. I have not been able to find out who the third cal might have been to. Rapp was convicted for hacking these records which are probably in the Bolder files but can’t be used because they were obtained illegally. The DA never issued a search warrant. Later the records were obtained but the records were non existent. They either were wiped or they got the wrong numbers. About all they would confirm was that the Ramsey’s were involved unless there was a third call to maybe the Steins.

Is that the show in which it is discussed that JR called the governor that morning too?

Is that the show in which it is discussed that JR called the governor that morning too?
I really wish that someone could find either the audio or the transcript for this. I have tried to search the records of the Touch Tone case and it does say they have records for JR but they are credit card records and the house phone records (toll calls). The house phone records obtained by TT are also mentioned by ST several times but nothing about calls prior to the 911. It is about calls in the month of Jan to hardware stores and etc. I haven't found anything about cell records. Perhaps I have missed it some where but I can't find anything that says they had those.

I really wish that someone could find either the audio or the transcript for this. I have tried to search the records of the Touch Tone case and it does say they have records for JR but they are credit card records and the house phone records (toll calls). The house phone records obtained by TT are also mentioned by ST several times but nothing about calls prior to the 911. It is about calls in the month of Jan to hardware stores and etc. I haven't found anything about cell records. Perhaps I have missed it some where but I can't find anything that says they had those.
You don’t need the Ramsey’s phone records, just the people they supposedly called.

You don’t need the Ramsey’s phone records, just the people they supposedly called.
Proof of a call in any form yes. Thus far, I have only seen proof of people saying that supposedly someone said they saw the record of 3 calls prior to the 911 call. If there is more than that, I would be very interested but I haven't been able to find it or find anyone who has.

Proof of a call in any form yes. Thus far, I have only seen proof of people saying that supposedly someone said they saw the record of 3 calls prior to the 911 call. If there is more than that, I would be very interested but I haven't been able to find it or find anyone who has.

root661,
BPD will know who phoned who and when. They have seen the call logs.

Yet due process prevents them from acting on this information.

So in theory the Sight of the record of 3 calls prior to the 911 call might simply be a deliberate leak, then again it might be invention or gossip on part of the purveyor?

JR likely used his missing cellphone to make calls before dialling 911, and those records still exist.

You would need to know JR's cellphone number to go after the details.

The more phone calls before the 911, the further back the time line must be pushed. One would assume that the RN had been composed before any calls were made. Then again, a new RN could have been made up, after assessing the situation after any pre-911 calls?

The more phone calls before the 911, the further back the time line must be pushed. One would assume that the RN had been composed before any calls were made. Then again, a new RN could have been made up, after assessing the situation after any pre-911 calls?

proust20,
JR might have been on his cellphone to his civil attorney while Patsy was drafting the ransom note?

Who thinks JR would lay it all out on the line for his attorney to advise on?

There were mutliple drafts of the ransom note written.

Could be that depending on the legal advice recieved the parents would opt for a particular staging strategy?

proust20,
JR might have been on his cellphone to his civil attorney while Patsy was drafting the ransom note?

Who thinks JR would lay it all out on the line for his attorney to advise on?

There were mutliple drafts of the ransom note written.

Could be that depending on the legal advice recieved the parents would opt for a particular staging strategy?

UKGuy,

And there is this: If somebody outside of the family left with the bike ... there would be phone calls made here as well. Could just be a part of the big picture.

UKGuy,

I've always believed that it was John who committed the murder, despite Lou Smits new show on it. He lost all credibility when he prayed with the Ramseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine