Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How about when you cut his throat? Were you crying then?

Hmm... they are backing the movie up with the FACTS... I give them an "A" for effort...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

On now: Jodi Arias: Behind the Headlines. Interviews with the Hughes, Flores, etc.

I think you can really tell they rushed to get those court scenes in, at least from over here lol. Did they give a whole update pre credits? Something like "Jodi Arias was convicted of first degree murder...she currently sits in blah blah prison where she awaits sentencing..."

I have an hour to wait for the movie to start. How was it?

It is NOT important that "they" didn't show everything little thing that actually happened. This is just a short film. It NOT important that they had to use editorial license. What IS important that JA was portrayed as an Evil, Demented, Obsessed Woman and Travis is portrayed to be his kind, gentle, respectful self.

Safe to say Laviolette wasn't consulted. The actress playing Jodi was way better looking than her, but the guy playing Travis was very much like him I thought....I can't believe I watched this.

Now this show on Lifetime, is it a repeat?

so its finished? damn. i hope someone uploads its on youtube so i can watch it without it cutting out all the time. practically missed everything up until the creepy standing in the hall scene

I think you can really tell they rushed to get those court scenes in, at least from over here lol. Did they give a whole update pre credits? Something like "Jodi Arias was convicted of first degree murder...she currently sits in blah blah prison where she awaits sentencing..."

yes

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Well I'd give it a 5/10. The best part of all is the actor they chose to play JW. WTH!!!!! LOL!

Well I'd give it a 5/10. The best part of all is the actor they chose to play JW. WTH!!!!! LOL!

I caught that just before I lost my feed, nearly spat my water out. :floorlaugh:
Wonder what she thought

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

so its finished? damn. i hope someone uploads its on youtube so i can watch it without it cutting out all the time. practically missed everything up until the creepy standing in the hall scene

No worries. I bet there will be tons of reruns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back