DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee...yes, you're safe and loved here...keep calling out & you will be found

Candles of hope.

2331a26a.jpg

Beautiful.

Repost:
WS candles, please light one here if you have pets, birds, children and don't want to light a 'real' candle.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...fm?l=eng&gi=WS

Caylee...keeping your candle to light the way home

Caylee...when you're ready, tell us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Sweet sweet Caylee, I will light a candle in your honor tonight. I know you are an Angel watching over us. Please let us know where you are? We need closure Caylee... We love you...

Caylee...when you're ready, tell us where your are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...when you're ready, tell us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...you're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...you're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Another candle baby Caylee - please come home before the holidays. Those who love you want you back now. Please show us where you are, we want to bring you home.

Caylee...You're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...You're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Lit a candle for you tonight sweet girl. It was a hard day and I'm glad you're safe. Hope we find you soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro