Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee...You're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...You're safe now. When you're ready, show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...You're safe now. When you're ready show us where you are. I'm keeping your candle lit to guide you home.

Caylee...you are in our hearts and our minds every day and night...we are praying that you will be brought home soon.

We're coming for you, sweetie, keep calling.
Lighting my candle for you now.

Lighting your way home sweet Caylee so you can finely rest in peace sweet darling :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme