DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you little one.

Attachments

• 90_12_58---Christmas-Candle_web.jpg
    90_12_58---Christmas-Candle_web.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 36
St. Jude, help of the hopeless, watch over Caylee Marie Anthony, and all those who search, who wait, who pray, and who strive to bring her home. Bring all of them your visible and speedy assistance, for little Caylee is lost and alone, and awaits the consolation and help of heaven to end her very long suffering, and the suffering of those who have come to know and love her. Tonight I join a world of others in prayer for Caylee Marie. I light this candle in Caylee's name and in doing so, beseech heaven to light the way to Caylee. Amen.

I quote my original prayer only to acknowledge St. Jude, all of heaven and sweet Caylee herself from helping us find her and lay to more gentle rest what remains of this child here on earth - the physical manifestation of those short, yet precious years of Caylee's life here with us.

I was distraught a week ago Wednesday and made a rare post to the threads regarding my sinking hopes and concern with lack of physical forensics. I also lit a candle for Caylee at my computer. The moment I woke, the news of the discovery of Caylee's remains broke as an answer to my prayer.

Sweet Caylee, it was a snow day here today. Ecstatic children everywhere were out playing in the soft white fluff - something you never got to experience. As you likely know, an older wiser child (me!) joined them to lie on the soft snow, where she made a snow angel for you (and your real angels) to see from where ever you are now. As we played we waited a confirmation from science of what we already knew in our hearts.

Thank you St. Jude for watching over all those who played a role in bringing Caylee "home". And thank you Caylee for lighting the way to find you - the best and only way you could. May heaven continue to guide us in this journey as we seek justice for Caylee, and may we have the wisdom and fortitude to accept the consequence of our quest, whatever it may be.

Tonight I again join a world of others in prayer for Caylee Marie. Once more, I light this candle in Caylee's name and in doing so, beseech heaven to light the way to justice for our Caylee.

Amen :praying:

WS-ers, please join me in lighting a candle for Caylee at your computer and at this link:

Caylee...You're safe and protected now. Your candle is lit.

Every Christmas Eve, I light a candle for each of the cases I have worked on or have been following. I send my thoughts and prayers to each of the victims plus their families aloud. It is time for peace, hope, and reflection.

Caylee will have a special candle this year.

Caylee...You're safe and protected now. Your candle is lit.

I have a Christmas candle I lit last night and again have it burning all day today and dedicated it to Caylee. :rose:

I have followed this case since July. I don't post often but this poem came to me and I feel I must share it. I apologize if this is not the right place. I have thought of Caylee every single day since I read of this case.

Angelic baby, crying dying, ever fearful, going home, imagine just knowing , loathing mother, no other protector; quiet restlessness, silent tears under vicious women, xanax your zanny

i'm positive that everyone knows this, but just in case ... i have young children and cannot keep lit candles around the house. if you'd like to light a candle for caylee and are in the same, or a similar position you can try going here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

just choose an unlit candle, click on it and then begin.
this is what i do.

Tonight I saw this thread and lit a candle in an iris shaped holder for dear Caylee. To me it symbolizes spring and rebirth. Your sweet, but old soul was too briefly among us. You have probably forgiven all already and gone on to become part of the highest. I hope you will return to grace the earth with your goodness one day.

Goldie

I have a candle lit in memory of a beautiful little girl, Caylee Marie.
I think of you each and every day. RIP baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro