Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Jude, help of the hopeless, watch over Caylee Marie Anthony, and all those who search, who wait, who pray, and who strive to bring her home. Bring all of them your visible and speedy assistance, for little Caylee is lost and alone, and awaits the consolation and help of heaven to end her very long suffering, and the suffering of those who have come to know and love her. Tonight I join a world of others in prayer for Caylee Marie. I light this candle in Caylee's name and in doing so, beseech heaven to light the way to Caylee. Amen.

52-KeeptheCandlesofYourHeartBurning.gif

Please Find Caylee

caylee, 58 real candles are burning for you in our homes all around the world...and 112 computer ones are too! Miss Christine has started a place for people to say prayers for you. We love you, Caylee! You are not alone!

St. Jude, help of the hopeless, watch over Caylee Marie Anthony, and all those who search, who wait, who pray, and who strive to bring her home. Bring all of them your visible and speedy assistance, for little Caylee is lost and alone, and awaits the consolation and help of heaven to end her very long suffering, and the suffering of those who have come to know and love her. Tonight I join a world of others in prayer for Caylee Marie. I light this candle in Caylee's name and in doing so, beseech heaven to light the way to Caylee. Amen.

Emma,

That is just beautiful. I said it to myself as I read your post. Tears....

I lit my Beautiful scented candle that my husband has specially made for me to match my Beautiful by Este Lauder perfume because little Caylee was a beautiful precious little baby. My 3 kids asked me what I was doing and I told them I was lighting it and praying for a little girl who was missing. They asked alot of questions like was she kidnapped and I did not know what to say. I told them I was just not sure. My 7 year old son asked if her Mommy and Daddy were out looking for her and it just broke my heart. My children are all saying a prayer for her right now as they are about to go to bed.

Sweet beautiful Caylee, WE are praying to find you and light these candles as a sign of love for you. Help the searchers reach you baby girl! be there guiding spirit and lead them in your directions. We hold you with us in Heart mind and soul.

I lit my Beautiful scented candle that my husband has specially made for me to match my Beautiful by Este Lauder perfume because little Caylee was a beautiful precious little baby. My 3 kids asked me what I was doing and I told them I was lighting it and praying for a little girl who was missing. They asked alot of questions like was she kidnapped and I did not know what to say. I told them I was just not sure. My 7 year old son asked if her Mommy and Daddy were out looking for her and it just broke my heart. My children are all saying a prayer for her right now as they are about to go to bed.
I am going to light another candle and say another million prayers for this baby who doesn't even have the basics that you described above. (tears)

I'm going to light now - I did the virtual one already. Beautiful to see the representation of this forum there. Isn't is great to know that there ARE people that care in this world?

I also lit a vanella frosting candle in hope of bring this sweet angel home! May all our candles light your way and lead us to bring you home Caylee. You will forever be in my heart and soul!

I'm going to light now - I did the virtual one already. Beautiful to see the representation of this forum there. Isn't is great to know that there ARE people that care in this world?
yes it is great to see.....Christine says there are now 161 virtual ws candles lit. I am sorry to SuziQ if there are already other candle threads. I started this one for tonight. Maybe tomorrow this will be over and we won't need to light more candles. If not, tomorrow we will light more.

yes it is great to see.....Christine says there are now 161 virtual ws candles lit. I am sorry to SuziQ if there are already other candle threads. I started this one for tonight. Maybe tomorrow this will be over and we won't need to light more candles. If not, tomorrow we will light more.

Even if there are other candle threads it's actually good to remind us. The candles only stay lit for 48 hours anyway. I lit mine on the computer and right next to me. Praying for Caylee!

Hello.

I don’t post often (obviously) but read obsessively. I’ve lit my candles for Caylee (3) and will continue to light them for her.
Caylee deserves to have her story told. With all of you, I ache for her to be found and send all of my love and comfort to her.
I have no words to describe how I feel about the rest of the mess.
I feel honoured to meet all of you.

:)

Hello.

I don’t post often (obviously) but read obsessively. I’ve lit my candles for Caylee (3) and will continue to light them for her.
Caylee deserves to have her story told. With all of you, I ache for her to be found and send all of my love and comfort to her.
I have no words to describe how I feel about the rest of the mess.
I feel honoured to meet all of you.

:)

WELCOME and HONORED YOU'RE HERE.
Come hang out every day with us.

I pray for little Caylee to be found and be at peace.

In hopes that little Caylee will be found soon.
I light a pink Strawberry Cream Tealite.
It smells so sweet and reminds me of strawberry starbursts candies.
Sweet like little Caylee.
I hope she likes it!​

sconceani.gif

Thank you sweetmop!
(and, sorry if I'm responsible for the italics!)

I forgot to add last night that I lit a big citronella candle on the porch while sitting out there. I can't have a candle in here due to dh respiratory troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers