Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bumpin this.....even tho I started it! If you got a candle light it.

I am lighting one.

Candle shining very brightly for you Caylee so the searchers can bring you home!:praying:

I went to the candle lighting sight and lit a candle. My grandson who is watching tv wanted to know what I was doing when I asked him to turn it down for a minute. I told him what I was doing and he wanted to light one too. I asked him what he wanted to say and he said "I hope they find her and tell God to give her a big hug".

I went to the candle lighting sight and lit a candle. My grandson who is watching tv wanted to know what I was doing when I asked him to turn it down for a minute. I told him what I was doing and he wanted to light one too. I asked him what he wanted to say and he said "I hope they find her and tell God to give her a big hug".

Oh, amethyst that is so sweet.

I think I would rather light a fire under Casey's behind, but a candle is nice, as well :)

Caylee...it's all about you. Do you see my candle?

Thanks for the reminder! I lit a few.

One says

A prayer for all the wsers who are here trying to find answers. I pray one of you finds something!
— Someone who cares from GA, United States

Lit!
One Yankee Clean Scents in Lavendar scent and color.

Please, a miracle, Caylee-- find a way back to all of us who love you and are praying with all our hearts for you.
We don't want you scared and lost. :(
:praying:

Candle light Shine
So Bright
Bring Caylee
Home Tonight....

:praying: Repeating and Relighting:

St. Jude, help of the hopeless, watch over Caylee Marie Anthony, and all those who search, who wait, who pray, and who strive to bring her home. Bring all of them your visible and speedy assistance, for little Caylee is lost and alone, and awaits the consolation and help of heaven to end her very long suffering, and the suffering of those who have come to know and love her. Tonight I join a world of others in prayer for Caylee Marie. I light this candle in Caylee's name and in doing so, beseech heaven to light the way to Caylee. Amen.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member