LiLo Could Be Released Early From Rehab

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I really believe that LiLo needs to 'lie low' until she can control herself when it comes to drugs and alcohol. She needs rest, solitude and a good psychologist!

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I really believe that LiLo needs to 'lie low' until she can control herself when it comes to drugs and alcohol. She needs rest, solitude and a good psychologist!

I think some tough love would be good for her too. Seems to me all those around her do NOT have her best interests at heart.

P.Hilton is reporting that NBC sources are saying that she isn't hosting SNL.

SNL seemed like her babysitter for a while... one time my daughter and I got to watch promos being taped, while in NYC, and there was LL hanging out on the sidelines cutting up... the page with us said that she was always hanging out on the SNL set. Sad that a comedy troupe cared more about her well-being than her her own parents.

I heard tonight that it was cocaine. Guess she hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Sure hope rock bottom for her isn't death. My local news also said it wasn't just one test but two.

Beginning to wonder if she is going to be able to get it together.

I heard tonight that it was cocaine. Guess she hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Sure hope rock bottom for her isn't death. My local news also said it wasn't just one test but two.

Beginning to wonder if she is going to be able to get it together.

Sadly, it may end that way... and it would not surprise me to wake up and find the headlines screaming that she has lost her life to her lifestyle. Such a beautiful girl that had loads of acting talent, but she has become such a lost little girl to the madness...

P.Hilton is reporting that NBC sources are saying that she isn't hosting SNL.

SNL seemed like her babysitter for a while... one time my daughter and I got to watch promos being taped, while in NYC, and there was LL hanging out on the sidelines cutting up... the page with us said that she was always hanging out on the SNL set. Sad that a comedy troupe cared more about her well-being than her her own parents.

Unfortunately, we learned from John Belushi and Chris Farley that SNL isn't exactly the greatest environment for addicts.

I can't quite decide which of Lindsay's parents I find more repellent: Michael the media wh@r*, or Dina who treats her daughter like an ATM. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back