link between Johnny G, other Iowa boys, and Jacob W?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William R Thomas said:
Congratulations Roy! You've finally gotten your own "It's not a sex ring, and it's not a conspiracy" thread.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

William, if the point of view I'm expressing has a negative impact on the sales of the book you mentioned you are writing in the Who's Who, I will give you my profoundest apologies.
I don't think anything you say impacts anyone, Roy.

like i said.. it's a bit hard for me to believe in that large-scale child sex rings are operating here in america until we see one get busted-- or see one, just ONE former escaped victim come forward with proof of what he/she went though. and that would be BIG news,, no? it's kinda like UFOs... many people say they exist, but where are they, really?

reb said:
like i said.. it's a bit hard for me to believe in that large-scale child sex rings are operating here in america until we see one get busted-- or see one, just ONE former escaped victim come forward with proof of what he/she went though. and that would be BIG news,, no? it's kinda like UFOs... many people say they exist, but where are they, really?

What is it you would like for proof. Some have come forward. AND been put in jail for perjury.

Bonacci "came forward", and yes - was convicted of perjury, lying under oath. I don't understand how being convicted or perjury increases someone's credibility?

Here are some statements Bonacci made, and why they are less than helpful as "proof" and nearly useless in helping solve any crimes:

"Emilio" is the ringleader of the organization who orders the abductions and sells the children to pedophiles. Emilio who? What's his last name? What does he look like - build, hair color, eye color, distinguishing traits, does he speak with an accent? What make & model of car(s) did he own? What were the plate numbers? Did he have a "straight" job as a cover? What was it? Did he ever say anything about his background, use terms common to specific fields of work like the military, in his speaking?

"Tony" is used as the driver. Tony who? What's his last name? What does he look like - build, hair color, eye color, distinguishing traits, does he speak with an accent? What make & model of car(s) did he own? What were the plate numbers? Did he have a "straight" job as a cover? What was it? Did he ever say anything about his background, use terms common to specific fields of work like the military, in his speaking?

"The Colonel" was the man who Bonacci said ran a ranch in Colorado. What was his name? Did he own the property? If not, who did own the property during that time? What were the full names of all the other children at the ranch when Bonacci was there? What did they tell him about where they had lived, their families, what their parents names were? Who was guarding the children? What were their names? What kinds of vehicles were in use on the ranch - make, model, license plate?

William R Thomas said:
What is it you would like for proof. Some have come forward. AND been put in jail for perjury.
In court it usually takes actual evidence of perjury to get convicted for it, hence the subject line I chose for this post, "conviction requires proof of wrongdoing". So the fact that people came forward with lies,false stories, and got caught with enough proof of wrongdoing on their part to get convicted does not indicate to me that there is some conspiracy to cover up the truth.

And while we are discussing these people that have come forward and then got jailed for perjury: What court cases were these and where are the public court records of these perjury trials? Perhaps people would like to read the records for themselves so having this info might be a good thing.

Actually, Roy, I'm beyond endlessly debating you. Your post are contradictory a large percentage of the time, and I as well as a few other here think that you don't actually know what you believe. Either that or your just here to disseminate innacuracies. Either way, I don't really care.

There is now action to be taken, and I plan on doing so.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Firstly, what are 'side' bangs?

and as to this:
loganone said: "I'm sorry, I don't buy "my life is in to much danger" to come forward - I believe it is called obstruction of justice to have information and to knownly hold it back from law enforcement."

boo hoo - as if anyone in a position of feeling their life were in danger would give a flying **** about 'obstruction of justice'! seriously: can it possibly be imagined such a thought would cross such a mind? :banghead:

Floh said:
Firstly, what are 'side' bangs?

and as to this:
loganone said: "I'm sorry, I don't buy "my life is in to much danger" to come forward - I believe it is called obstruction of justice to have information and to knownly hold it back from law enforcement."

boo hoo - as if anyone in a position of feeling their life were in danger would give a flying **** about 'obstruction of justice'! seriously: can it possibly be imagined such a thought would cross such a mind? :banghead:
To make it simple, yes.. I was in such a position where I had to choose to risk my life or to tell the law what i knew, and a bounty was placed on my head for it, I guess that is why I have that view. For me coming forward may of helped another person from being hurt. But thats in the past.

My statement above may not of come across the way I wanted it. I would hope anyone with information would come forward and maybe that information would stop other children from being placed in the same situation.

just longish bangs that are parted to the side. check out their photos, they just all have a similar look. of course it could be just coincidence.. after all it was kind of a popular common style for boys in the 70's-80's.

loganone said:
To make it simple, yes.. I was in such a position where I had to choose to risk my life or to tell the law what i knew, and a bounty was placed on my head for it, I guess that is why I have that view. For me coming forward may of helped another person from being hurt. But thats in the past.

My statement above may not of come across the way I wanted it. I would hope anyone with information would come forward and maybe that information would stop other children from being placed in the same situation.

So you chose not to talk to L.E.? why on earth would you so strenuously state: "I believe it is called obstruction of justice to have information and to knownly hold it back from law enforcement."? when you did not talk to L.E.?

i despair. :(

reb said:
just longish bangs that are parted to the side. check out their photos, they just all have a similar look. of course it could be just coincidence.. after all it was kind of a popular common style for boys in the 70's-80's.

I 'kind of' see what you're saying.

personally, i'd never describe such a style as bangs at all, which is why i was confused.

thank you for the explanation.

Floh said:
So you chose not to talk to L.E.? why on earth would you so strenuously state: "I believe it is called obstruction of justice to have information and to knownly hold it back from law enforcement."? when you did not talk to L.E.?

i despair. :(
I did talk to the LE... don't despair :-)

I was merely expressing my opinion.

William, if the plan of action you have can lead to conviction(s) in the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch (or any other missing child), you have 100% of my moral support.

I will pray for the success of your mission.

loganone said:
I did talk to the LE... don't despair :-)

I was merely expressing my opinion.

Good of you to clarify. i'm not in the habit of reading through all contributions to this board and don't know your story. it had seemed you were expressing an opinion of one who didn't know how it might feel to have life endangerment issues and i thought you were damning those who did. clearly this isn't so.

Isn't it possible that there are two kinds of perps involved in this kind of activity...the classic pedophile motivated primarily by lust and a classic sadist/sociopath motivated by control and greed?

If there are no conspiracies and no rings, how do you account for the volume of child *advertiser censored* in this country? It seem contrary to logic that they are all solo amateurs producing this stuff.

In my lifetime I've read about many varying kinds of threats on people's lives. Sometimes it's a former spouse who threatens to kill us, sometimes it's a perp, sometimes it's a molester who threatens a child with wiping out their entire family if they "tell". But sometimes I've read about cases where LE, or even worse, government officials, have threatened people's lives. I have no way of knowing if the latter threats are real, but they would certainly give me a reason to pause before going to any kind of authority figure with my concerns. After all, if LE is threatening you, it's hard to feel safe going to LE with your concerns. There was a case a few years back of a woman married to (I believe) the Seattle Chief of Police. She tried to talk to some of the officers about his constant threats to her, but nobody believed her and the SPD sided with the husband. He finally killed her. Obviously, this doesn't quite fall under the category I just described about LE and/or gov't officials, but it's still a keen reminder that sometimes the very agencies in place to help us end up doing nothing or, in a worst case scenario, thwarting justice.

So what I guess I'm saying is that I think there are different levels of threats on our lives that we have to take into consideration when deciding whether or not to go to LE with our concerns. It's more than a little difficult to hide from some agencies since they are privy to every kind of background and address information on all of us.

My perception is that logaonone was objecting to people deliberately calling attention to themselves and seeking publicity, claiming to have been involved in criminal activity of some sort but refusing to provide the kind of details necessary to actually solve those crimes because "if I do, my life will be in danger".

And yes, if you have information about serious crimes that could help solve them you have both a moral and a legal obligation to turn that information over to law enforcement. If you believe your life is in danger, law enforcement in turn has an obligation to ensure your safety. You can give info anonymously, you can request witness protection, you can go to some other police agency if you don't trust your local one. If you have evidence that some police agency is "out to get" you, you can go to a military base and give your info to their intelligence people instead.

There's just no excuse for publicly proclaiming you have information about a crime and then refusing to turn that info over to law enforcement.

HeartofTexas said:
In my lifetime I've read about many varying kinds of threats on people's lives. Sometimes it's a former spouse who threatens to kill us, sometimes it's a perp, sometimes it's a molester who threatens a child with wiping out their entire family if they "tell". But sometimes I've read about cases where LE, or even worse, government officials, have threatened people's lives. I have no way of knowing if the latter threats are real, but they would certainly give me a reason to pause before going to any kind of authority figure with my concerns. After all, if LE is threatening you, it's hard to feel safe going to LE with your concerns. There was a case a few years back of a woman married to (I believe) the Seattle Chief of Police. She tried to talk to some of the officers about his constant threats to her, but nobody believed her and the SPD sided with the husband. He finally killed her. Obviously, this doesn't quite fall under the category I just described about LE and/or gov't officials, but it's still a keen reminder that sometimes the very agencies in place to help us end up doing nothing or, in a worst case scenario, thwarting justice.

So what I guess I'm saying is that I think there are different levels of threats on our lives that we have to take into consideration when deciding whether or not to go to LE with our concerns. It's more than a little difficult to hide from some agencies since they are privy to every kind of background and address information on all of us.

For YEARS I have studied motorcycle gangs. The Hell's Angels, one of the most well known, highly organized, and well funded gangs in the world, have for years been known to go to people who have threatened them in some way or another, say it's your husband or wife, and they will corner them, and just take an ID, and tell that person, "we know where you live, and we know who you are. If you shut the *advertiser censored** up, you will be fine. Keep talking, and first your children will dissapear, and then your husband, and then you". NOW, you KNOW this is a well organzied ring with a penchant for putting their money where their mouth is, so to speak. Do you run and talk to LE, even though your life is in danger. hell no.

William R Thomas said:
For YEARS I have studied motorcycle gangs. The Hell's Angels, one of the most well known, highly organized, and well funded gangs in the world, have for years been known to go to people who have threatened them in some way or another, say it's your husband or wife, and they will corner them, and just take an ID, and tell that person, "we know where you live, and we know who you are. If you shut the *advertiser censored** up, you will be fine. Keep talking, and first your children will dissapear, and then your husband, and then you". NOW, you KNOW this is a well organzied ring with a penchant for putting their money where their mouth is, so to speak. Do you run and talk to LE, even though your life is in danger. hell no.
It would really depend on how much of a risk you are willing to take. Case in point. Noreen Gosch posted on her website that she has recieved a "death threat" (I only put that in quotes because it is in quotes on her website) I think she was very smart to say this, becuase if something were to happen to her, it is on public record that she was threaten. As a side note, it also states that they now know who the boys are in the photo. Has that information been released anywhere?

And for the record, I don't want to debate this much, people react in different ways to different things, and they have to make the choice of coming forward or not. There are plenty of cases where it took someone 10 -15 years to talk about a crime. I can see both sides of the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734