Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys crazy? the cash cow money grubbing frenzy is hitting a feverish pitch and you guys are probably going to hear from their attorney very soon.ROFL

Did I just read in the news thread that GA and CA may be taking a trip? Good Lord there is no end to this madness.

Bold mine.

Yeah...with the help of "their supporters".....who the heck are their supporters?...never knew they had ANY! :maddening:

I found this: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-and-wftv-send-messages.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

It says G&C will send messages to FCA through the media if she won't talk to them.

It may or may not be off topic. Do you think C&G are trying to send a message that FCA could potentially sue BS for the invalid search attempts?

snipped from above link :

George and Cindy Anthony plan to roll out a new foundation, Caylee’s Fund, within 10 days, Lippman told WESH. They will support grandparents’ rights and Caylee’s Law.

George and Cindy Anthony also want all the personal items from the trial, and the couple will either keep them or destroy them, Lippman told WESH’s Amanda Ober. “We don’t want to leave anything out there that could possibly be sold on eBay or privately,” Lippman said.

RBBM: ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE !

Caylee's Fund ? The Anthony's did NOT seek Justice for Caylee and they will be rolling out a fund soon ? :maddening:

Oh ... that's right ... it's about $ Money $ ... :maddening:

I hope people that are NOT familiar with the Anthony's are NOT "taken in" by their "shenanigans" ! :maddening:

This is just ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY !

MOO MOO MOO ...

This thread is not about any foundation. It is about a potential lawsuit.
I know it is hard to keep threads from overlapping, but when in doubt check the title.
thanks.

I don't know if legally they even could sue for this. Where exactly are the damages? CA and GA never stood trial for anything and while ICA did stand trial she was acquitted.

The maddening part is while Bradley did have erros in his testimony they were innocent. He reported them as soon as he found them and alerted the proper people. No one suffered due to his inaccurate testimony as no one was convicted here.

CA however perjured herself and got off. You'd think she'd be grateful not to be charged and have her daughter free but instead wants to sue a man who made a legit erro and apologized for it. Despicable.

I found this: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-and-wftv-send-messages.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

It says G&C will send messages to FCA through the media if she won't talk to them.

It may or may not be off topic. Do you think C&G are trying to send a message that FCA could potentially sue BS for the invalid search attempts?
CA will force her hand tiil the bitter end. Really if I have to go through the media to talk to my child I'd take a hint.
Now that kC is out how can they do anything? KC is the mom. CA cremated her daughter against her wishes. I'd disown her too!
Believe it or not she wanted her to have a burial site. CA refused-go figure.

Casey must be getting more attention then Cindy these days ( rolls eyes)
Watch it Anthonys, all these seeds you are planting are going to grow up & strangle you all.

Bold mine.

The bolded above is exactly why Cindy is making her attorney spout this to the press. Cindy just cannot stand to not be the one that this is all about. KC is stealing Cindy's thunder, and Cindy cannot stand that.

Well, alot of us here said that there would be hell to pay between these 2 battling females (CA and KC)....here's hoping they both end up self-destructing over the efforts of out-doing each other. :maddening:

Like you, I don't usually mention I am going to sue someone,I let the complaint do my talking for me. :) No point in showing my hand before I have to.

Bold mine.

Kinda like when one is going to donate something to a charity...(ie. shoes)...one doesn't go to the media and let them know that one is donating a few pairs of one's grandollar's shoes...a normal person would just go do it, without all the cameras on them.....not the Anthonys, tho. :maddening:

I really thought CA would wait and not talk until after ICA did. I thought she would follow her lead but who knows. CA won't be quiet much longer so if ICA doesn't land IV soon I'm sure CA will.

And while this thread isn't about the foundation I don't think a lawsuit like this or even the threat of one will soften people to contributing to them. I hope everyone sends their money to a legit and good cause instead. CA and GA are able bodied as if ICA. Let them go earn a living.

Those people are so busy casting blame and trying twist everything around (as usual). They should be thinking about the one TYPED IN search for how to make chloroform. They will never clear their spawn's name or their own. No matter how many hissy fits and delusions they concoct it won't change the facts or that there were ground for the arrest and charges on premeditated murder.

It's not jealousy IMO it's a control issue1 CA is trying to piss her off and make her call. When she calls ranting and raving and cursing KC looks crazier, CA tapes gives it to the media and claims she is afraid for her own life. She is trying to own this situation and LC. She wants her to come groveling back. IMO making kC feel like cr*p makes CA happy.
it's what I see. I know it well.

So the lawsuit would be Anthony vs. Bradley , Lippman is not suing the State or Orange County?

It sounds like Bradley directly. He is "discussing" it with them at present. Nothing filed as of yet. Gross.

Found this which would indicate an affirmative defense in defamation suit of "privilege" for expert witnesses...still looking. I guess they would potential claim defamation, right??? What else could they allege / claim?

Another defense to defamation actions is "privilege". For example, statements made by witnesses in court, arguments made in court by lawyers, statements by legislators on the floor of the legislature, or by judges while sitting on the bench, are ordinarily privileged, and cannot support a cause of action for defamation, no matter how false or outrageous.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html

My, my, my. The viability of this contest not withstanding, who would Cindy be protecting here? Not Casey at this point.

Cindy would be trying to protect Cindy and her perjury. No? I simply barf.

Good grief!! GMAB!

These people are unbelievable.

Cindy should be thankful that she wasn't charged with perjury. Does she honestly think that John Bradley lied about how many searches on purpose?!
Why won't these people go away? Cindy didn't do the searching so what does it have to do with her. Let me repeat...Cindy did NOT doing any search for chloroform...whether it was once, twice...or a hundred times! Can they not understand that it wasn't what made her look bad? Does Lippman have any other clients?

Wow. Just wow. They are thinking about suing Mr. Bradley about 84 visits vs 1 visit? It doesn't change the fact that Cindy perjured herself on the witness stand. It doesn't change the fact the their daughter searched "how to make chloroform" on the computer. Cindy should just STFU and lay low and be glad the state has decided not to charge her for perjury. Is it too late for them to change their mind?
Sorry, I am fuming mad. Oh, and they have nothing to go on with this lawsuit. What exactly are they victims of?
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
We all knew they would not go quietly into the night. IMO, they love chaos and will refuse to give up this attention-seeking behavior.

Why won't these people go away? Cindy didn't do the searching so what does it have to do with her. Let me repeat...Cindy did NOT doing any search for chloroform...whether it was once, twice...or hundred times! Can they not understand that it wasn't what made her look bad? Does Lippman have any other clients?

Money.Root.Evil.

Those people are so busy casting blame and trying twist everything around (as usual). They should be thinking about the one TYPED IN search for how to make chloroform. They will never clear their spawn's name or their own. No matter how many hissy fits and delusions they concoct it won't change the facts or that there were ground for the arrest and charges on premeditated murder.
...doesn't address the neck-breaking or household weapons searches now does it? As far as trying to change Casey's image...the words "lipstick" and "pig" come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper