UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999-2002 *settled* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is a historical building and should be kept in impeccable condition.
It is part of nation's heritage.

If someone cannot keep it up to standards,
then should leave and find a more affordable place.

Besides, there is also a garden and other outer buildings to maintain.

It is not cheap to live there.

JMO

Why is Charles so keen for him to move out?

I've seen speculation that he wants it for Camilla but also arguements she won't want it.

I've also seen speculation he wants it for William and Catherine and their children, but again arguements they don't want it either.

So why does he want Andrew out? Is it not about the building - does he just want Andrew to disappear?
I dont believe he wants it for Camilla at all. I get why William etc may want it and their current house doesnt have any spare bedrooms. If they did have one their nanny could move in which would obviously make it easier at times. The other thing is...its the media has said that Charles wants Andrew to move out. Charles has never confirmed this himself.

It is a historical building and should be kept in impeccable condition.
It is part of nation's heritage.

If someone cannot keep it up to standards,
then should leave and find a more affordable place.

Besides, there is also a garden and other outer buildings to maintain.

It is not cheap to live there.

JMO
It's a good point

But is there someone else who can afford it? Or will it be even worse off empty?

I dont believe he wants it for Camilla at all. I get why William etc may want it and their current house doesnt have any spare bedrooms. If they did have one their nanny could move in which would obviously make it easier at times. The other thing is...its the media has said that Charles wants Andrew to move out. Charles has never confirmed this himself.
Good point, it could be nonsense

Yes life is a bit easier if you're lucky enough to have a spare room
Although if guests come there is accommodation nearby

Do thr children each have their own rooms at the moment? I heard William and Harry shared?

Good point, it could be nonsense

Yes life is a bit easier if you're lucky enough to have a spare room
Although if guests come there is accommodation nearby

Do thr children each have their own rooms at the moment? I heard William and Harry shared?
I think there is four bedrooms so kinda assumed the kids had their own room but I dont know. It has been said there isnt room for the nanny so I assume they do.

"Inside Prince Andrew's palatial Royal Lodge:

- it was the beloved retreat of the Queen Mother,

- a playground for young Princess Elizabeth

- and the host for Margaret's engagement photos."

:)

1719258840406.png

1719258962118.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors