Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the damages? Seriously Cindy, sit down and hush. Outrageous-- a sore winner, of course, she'll never be a winner, because she's a loser at heart.

(BTW, KC doesn't have any damages either.)

OMG, these people! I've noticed the last few days I've become less emotional and a lot angry! I haven't read any of the posts in this thread, only the title, CA makes me sick!!! I think I may just write another letter to CA, I know when I can't get something out of my mind what works for me is to write it on paper.

So, if anyone profits off little Caylee's death, it should be the "grieving" grandparents? Do I have this right?

Is this to me? If so, no, I don't think they should profit and I doubt they would get much of anything - but what they would get is Casey in depositons and exonneration for the things she accused GA of during the opening statements in her trial. Casey will make very little money in her lifetime. Look at Louise Woodward - she's teaching some sort of dance classes now. She got a law degree (if I'm not mistaken), but her career went nowhere - she was hated.

The Anthony's are the only ones who could really sue her at this point and defend the excuses and scenario she gave during her trial. The other lawsuits won't do this.

I don't want anyone to profit from Caylees death unless it's a foundation to help other children avoid Caylee's awful end.

What are the damages? Seriously Cindy, sit down and hush. Outrageous-- a sore winner, of course, she'll never be a winner, because she's a loser at heart.

(BTW, KC doesn't have any damages either.)

Agree with most of your post, except KC does have damages, lots of damage, 3 years worth, if not more. Maybe she can sue for alienation of bonding since CA was the first to hold her baby Caylee. Maybe she can sue for mental stress since CA told her she was an unfit mother. Maybe she can sue because CA wouldn't let her give Caylee up for adoption. I believe a creative lawyer could come up with a lot of things, even some brought up by the DT that would give KC grounds to sue.

This case gets crazier and crazier and uglier and uglier. Methinks we have not seen the end yet, maybe we ain't even close to seeing the end.

My opinion only

Is this to me? If so, no, I don't think they should profit and I doubt they would get much of anything - but what they would get is Casey in depositons and exonneration for the things she accused GA of during the opening statements in her trial. Casey will make very little money in her lifetime. Look at Louise Woodward - she's teaching some sort of dance classes now. She got a law degree (if I'm not mistaken), but her career went nowhere - she was hated.

The Anthony's are the only ones who could really sue her at this point and defend the excuses and scenario she gave during her trial. The other lawsuits won't do this.

I don't want anyone to profit from Caylees death unless it's a foundation to help other children avoid Caylee's awful end.

No, it wasn't really to you, probably your post gave me a thought, but I agree with your postings. :truce:

Not to say its any better but wouldn't Casey be the one to get the stuff from the state not CA and GA? I wouldn't want to see her profit either but CA seems like such an overbearing woman. Most people would go in seclusion and live their lives, not have their lawyer on TV everyday spouting new info. Do they get paid for their lawyers interviews? I think they all should just fade from sight and find a life away from the media, I know if I were any of them i would totally be ashamed of trying to profit off the death of my child/grandchild.IMHO So many people just want fame off from the death of this poor little girl and no matter how it happened no one should profit off from it!

Guys, the topic in this thread is this potential lawsuit.
CA and GA are not charged with any crimes, especially not the murder of or any criminal responsibility for Caylee's death.

That's the same as not guilty. Oh well, the whole world knows the truth about this family. KARMA'S coming for the A's

I really don't see what G&C hope to accomplish by suing Mr. Bradley. :waitasec:

I can understand their being angry about this; however, considering that it is basically Cindy's fault and George's that they let KC get away with "murder" in every sense of the word, the suit is frivolous and it is an opportunity to make some money or to keep them alive for interviews: I really believe that.

They are looking to go on a trip with the help of supporters.And I could understand asking for help if they had done everything they could to help LE in finding the truth. But Cindy lied and I am sure George lied to a certain degree on certain things. I think he probably did take money from R. Cruz and good chance he had an affair, which has nothing to do with anything; but if you are asking for help, then deserve it.

The dysfunctional family thrives.

BBM I think Casey should be suing them. Isn't it fashionable to blame your parents for your problems these days? In actuality, I do tend to think they were responsible for her turning out the way she did.

My opinion only

It may indeed be fashionable to blame your parents for all sorts of things, but I don't think they're entirely responsible for the way Casey turned out. IMO she's a true sociopath, raised by two ill-equipped parents with their own personality disorders. They took the rotten egg and buffed it to a mirror-gloss finish, if you will.

After all, LA may be strange, but he's not felonious, at least not that we know of.

That's the same as not guilty. Oh well, the whole world knows the truth about this family. KARMA'S coming for the A's

Problem is, grammieto5, sometimes karma or whatever, comes to ALL who are involved, even on the periphery - that mean ALL who are in, got in, inserted themselves in this case, will have to deal with karma, good or bad.

My opinion only

Agree with most of your post, except KC does have damages, lots of damage, 3 years worth, if not more. Maybe she can sue for alienation of bonding since CA was the first to hold her baby Caylee. Maybe she can sue for mental stress since CA told her she was an unfit mother. Maybe she can sue because CA wouldn't let her give Caylee up for adoption. I believe a creative lawyer could come up with a lot of things, even some brought up by the DT that would give KC grounds to sue.

This case gets crazier and crazier and uglier and uglier. Methinks we have not seen the end yet, maybe we ain't even close to seeing the end.

My opinion only

Oh, please let them cannibalize themselves! <<rubbing hands together>>

But, I was referring to John Bradley in my post-- KC doesn't have any damages regarding his testimony, imo.

Fine, then Cindy, be prepared to open up your biga$$ pocketbook because I hope those good hearted folks who donated their time and money sue you right back for supporting fraud!
You're not greiving, you're grubbing and disgusting.

My close friend lost her daughter in a horrible murder-when I compare her quiet dignity and wish for privacy to your in our face foolishness-you're a lost soul without a moral compass. Please go away quietly. Pack up your self paying charity and go away!

GEORGE AND CINDY - YOU DISGUST ME. Nothing but attention seeking media who5e$. What we are watching here folks is a war, a competition, between the Ants and FCA and co. as to who can get the most media attention. There is no way the suit will stick. Give it up and go away.

:waitasec: I am wondering about something ... it may be a "stretch" -- but "anything and everything" is a possibility with this case.

:waitasec: I am wondering if this statement by Lippman about the A's sueing Mr. Bradley is a way to keep the story "in the news" after what happened on Monday ? The computer expert was "Monday's news" ... but after the "TRUTH" came out, the story "faded fast".

And we know who was responsibility for the "shenanigans" on Monday -- the Defense Team.

Now ... while I understand the Anthony's love the attention and the media, and I am wondering that since the story "came as fast it went" -- that there is "something going on" to keep CFCA, the Anthony's, AND the Defense Team in the news ?

They have really "nothing else" ... no "confirmed" interviews ... nothing ...

I think it's a shame that CA and GA are more concerned about "sueing" than Justice for Caylee ...

ABSOLUTELY A SHAME !

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

I wonder why Mark Lippman put it out there that they might sue? He has to know there would be backlash. I wonder why he even brought it up?

I wonder why Mark Lippman put it out there that they might sue? He has to know there would be backlash. I wonder why he even brought it up?

Yes, why would he put it out there? Most attorneys I know like to surprise people with lawsuits.

Like others have said, I think the news was fading and this is a way to keep the A's in the public eye.

So if CA is planning on suing Mr. Bradley for supplying LE with the wrong information, does that mean that LE can sue CA for giving them the wrong hairbrush? Seems she thought that was pretty funny at the time and said she even considered giving LE the "dog's" toothbrush. But then I guess it is different when it happens to you. Oh, wait...it didn't happen to her. jmo

Testing the waters to see how we would react I would imagine. If they are planning on interviews, speaking tours, etc. I'm sure he wants to know what type of a reception they would be getting. Hope he heard us LOUD and CLEAR.... They have nothing of value to say....no one feels sorry for them anymore. Fade into the background, go back to work and on with your lives. jmo

Yes, why would he put it out there? Most attorneys I know like to surprise people with lawsuits.

Like others have said, I think the news was fading and this is a way to keep the A's in the public eye.

BBM: Exactly ... attorneys do not like to "tip their hands".

I think it is obvious that this nothing but another "tactic" to keep the Anthony's -- and CFCA and the Defense Team -- in the news ...

MOO MOO MOO...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads