Lisa and the river

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it very hard to believe that something like that would be related to the BL case and no media reported on it during October. Why are we now finding out out a scanner report from October. Plus, did the report mention where on the river it was spotted?

All I saw mentioned was "the bridge". It didn't specify over the river. I imagine that there is a whole lot of bridges in KC.

All I saw mentioned was "the bridge". It didn't specify over the river. I imagine that there is a whole lot of bridges in KC.

So in other words, we have no idea where this was spotted? I'm confused why the location of the Starbucks is relevant? The river isn't by the Starbucks.

So in other words, we have no idea where this was spotted? I'm confused why the location of the Starbucks is relevant? The river isn't by the Starbucks.

I'm confusd also. The address for the business of the lady who called in this sighting is kinda close to the Starbucks, but again not close to the river.

SBM BBM
Yes. And you were caught on tape no less than 2x on this trip.
Two that I specifically know of. Maybe more. Anybody going down Birmingham road by vehicle is on tape. LE has gotten tape from them for that first week of October. One I specifically know of as I have spoken to the owner of the tapes and he told me that the owners of the other set of cameras were also asked, and complied with, turning over the tapes to LE. Walking down the path from Pour Boys probably would not be on tape, but anybody parking anywhere to get to the path would be.

The businesses and residents along Birmingham Road were tired of people driving down there and stealing scrap and machinery and many installed cameras for this reason - so they could get the vehicle and possibly plates of said vehicles.

Throwing phones off of any bridge would be absolutely no problem. Something as big as a baby, not so much.

Why would business owners have cameras pointed at the highway if they wanted to catch people stealing from their scrap pile? This doesn't make much sense. Surely their cameras were for identifying people in their lots, not driving down the street. If that was the case, they would pay thousands in equipment and tapes just to record the road. i can see LE getting tapes though just in case a suspicious vehicle happened to turn around there or drive through their lot. But, the cameras being trained on the road...doesn't make sense.

Also, I can't see throwing a bucket off the bridge to be any big feat whatsoever. It's all in either just dropping it or giving it a good swing. Not saying this can be done from a vehicle, but at that time of morning, not much traffic around that area and, even if someone saw it and reported it...(wait...someone DID report someone throwing something off the bridge)...it either is another piece of information that LE has now or it wasn't checked out and now will be.

Why would business owners have cameras pointed at the highway if they wanted to catch people stealing from their scrap pile? This doesn't make much sense. Surely their cameras were for identifying people in their lots, not driving down the street. If that was the case, they would pay thousands in equipment and tapes just to record the road. i can see LE getting tapes though just in case a suspicious vehicle happened to turn around there or drive through their lot. But, the cameras being trained on the road...doesn't make sense.

Also, I can't see throwing a bucket off the bridge to be any big feat whatsoever. It's all in either just dropping it or giving it a good swing. Not saying this can be done from a vehicle, but at that time of morning, not much traffic around that area and, even if someone saw it and reported it...(wait...someone DID report someone throwing something off the bridge)...it either is another piece of information that LE has now or it wasn't checked out and now will be.

Where did this happen? What bridge? How would LE not know about it if it was on police scanner?

I'm confusd also. The address for the business of the lady who called in this sighting is kinda close to the Starbucks, but again not close to the river.

Sounds like the lady saw it on her way into work and called it in. Work was the location she called it in from. Maybe she didn't have a cell.

Did I say that LE didn't know? Again, it's just a theory. I think that LE does know.

I still think if it was relevant, it would of leaked to the media, especially since it was on the police scanner. I can't imagine the media not exploring that angle and asking about (to LE). For all we know she could of sighted it on the Kansas side of KC.

I think it proves people dump stuff in the river, but we knew that already.

Sounds like the lady saw it on her way into work and called it in. Work was the location she called it in from. Maybe she didn't have a cell.

So that means it could be any bridge between were ever this lady lives and works.

I can't see someone taking the time to call in & report someone throwing something off any bridge unless it was something pretty substantial; I wouldn't think they would call in for someone littering, for example. I hope LE checked into it.

I can't see someone taking the time to call in & report someone throwing something off any bridge unless it was something pretty substantial; I wouldn't think they would call in for someone littering, for example. I hope LE checked into it.

You're not supposed to dump anything into the river. If your driving and see someone on a bridge throwing something over, it's at least a fine, no matter what it is.

You're not supposed to dump anything into the river. If your driving and see someone on a bridge throwing something over, it's at least a fine, no matter what it is.

I realize that, but how often would you think people would call the police for someone throwing say a pop can off the bridge?

While that is probably true, do you think someone would call 911 if they saw someone toss a pop can off a bridge?

BBM.
I can. I had some lady chase me down and accuse me of dumping used tires. She said she was going to call the cops. I never heard anything so I figured the cops thought she was crazy like I did.

While that is probably true, do you think someone would call 911 if they saw someone toss a pop can off a bridge?

No and it could of been something bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if stuff gets dumped over a bridge on a somewhat frequent basis on any of the KC bridges in a given night.

Without knowing where the siting happened, it's impossible to determine whether it's relevant.

No and it could of been something bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if stuff gets dumped over a bridge on a somewhat frequent basis on any of the KC bridges.

Without knowing where the siting happened, it's impossible to determine whether it's relevant.

It's speculation, just like Jersey and Dane. We don't know if they are relevant. We don't know if the dumpster fire is relevant. We don't know if JI working that night is relevant, we don't know if JB & SB splitting up that day is relevant. We don't know if the HRD hit is relevant. We don't know if DB being drunk is relevant.

We are just discussing theories & possibilities, probabilities, statistics, etc

I find it very hard to believe that something like that would be related to the BL case and no media reported on it during October. Why are we now finding out out a scanner report from October. Plus, did the report mention where on the river it was spotted?

Because some of us went back and read the scanner thread. I've known this for a couple of weeks now. If you read the thread, it seems to be lost in the conversation. This happened 2 1/2 hours before Lisa was reported missing. At the time it was reported, nothing was out of the ordinary. But, as I said before, there is no way that LE doesn't know about this.

And, I'm not going to discuss the scanner thread anymore because it is against TOS. Because someone else posted this here apparently from another forum, that's the only reason I am commenting at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenamh
Back