Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they do.... I have a Chocolate Lab and she barks at anyone who comes to the door if she does not recognize their scent.

Black Lab here, and I agree. They may not be the most aggressive breed, but they are brilliant at getting your attention when they think something should be brought to your attention.

So it would have to be someone the dog is familiar with, IMO, of course.

O/T... Aren't labs awesome? Ours used to sleep right outside the kids rooms faithfully everynight. Now that I think about it, he used to come running from the back yard and keep an eye on the kids in the front, always kept himself between the kiddos and the road.

This case is just a mess. Prayers to baby Lisa.

Yes they are :) they are very family oriented dogs.

So it would have to be someone the dog is familiar with, IMO, of course.

O/T... Aren't labs awesome? Ours used to sleep right outside the kids rooms faithfully everynight. Now that I think about it, he used to come running from the back yard and keep an eye on the kids in the front, always kept himself between the kiddos and the road.

This case is just a mess. Prayers to baby Lisa.

either that or dog was too old to bark, growl etc. MOO

I still think LE knows there was cell activity from Lisa's phone at a timeframe that doesnt make sense.

This video when I saw it yesterday was a game changer for me - it makes me suspect DB had an accomplice. I also suspect that the time of the event may have been after midnight, closer to 2:30 A.M.

About a minute in:

Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube

What is it about? I can't put the internet in the red again, it's too frustrating waiting for the pages to load when it takes my speed away. (hughes.net):banghead:

Well then....thanks for the link. I think I am being shoved off the :fence:

Your Welcome, I though it was a good article to link...... They mention the interview with Judge Jeanine Pirro. I'll have to go watch it.

In the video linked after your comment, the reporter states that the father came home a little before 4. Is he saying he got home at 3:30? I agree 34 mins seems like a long time but perhaps it was a little later than that in reality.

I don't recall if he ever stated what time he got home, but I wouldn't be checking the clock if I figured out my baby was gone either. It could be that this is one of the problems with LE not believing them. I can't imagine it took that long to make the call. I'm sure they would have checked out what time he left work and compared it to the call though.

I have been following the case with you all, trying to read all the threads and get my thoughts organized. I will echo the sentiments of others, so far it seems a bit of rumor is being treated as 'fact' at this point. I am on the fence and most of that is from lack of pieces to the puzzle. So far, looking at the videos of the mom, man she is a great actress or really greiving about something. Not sure if it is the baby is gone and she knows how or if she is greiving because she honestly does not know.

So far JI says he came home somewhere before 4 and called 911 thereafter. All the lights on and the door unlocked with a dog in the backyard. I keep wondering if mom really did go to bed with the 6 yo and she fell asleep, he got up and wondered around the house. I had a 6 yo who would do this. Turning on the lights an easy thing, but turning them off, not so much. I wondered if he went back to his bed and that is why she is saying he was in bed with her and JI is saying he checked on 'both' boys. Just being woken up out of bed I might not notice if whoever started there was really there or not. The dog barking? That one can't figure out other than, intruder came in through front. If anyone, including the parents would have opened the door to the back the dog would have barked or at least rattled the 'chain' so to speak in excitement to see the owner. I can rationalize the dog not barking.

Mom being married to the other guy...well, if he is military and deployed there is a chance she couldn't divorce him. I am not sure if it works that way anymore but if so, lets say the first year is the separation year , maybe they were trying to work it out, who knows. He gets deployed she hooks up with JI and now she is trying to get divorced and get married again. Wasn't there a report they were hoping to get married in April? The LDT, if guilt can be one of the factors that cause you to fail, I would fail to. Knowing that because I didn't check the doors or woke up when there was someone there or didn't save my baby I would be supremely feeling guilty at the 'do you have any idea what happened to Lisa' question. I left the door open and somebody took my baby.

I don't know though, its just pretty farfetched that there is nothing, nada, not a single lead to somewhere or something outside DB. That is the part I keep coming back to when rationalizing everything we know as fact so far. I would think an intruder would have left something of his behind, dirt, footprints by the window, fingerprints possibly, hair on the counter by the cell phones, something in Lisa's room. That is the part I can't reconcile. There isn't anything to suggest someone truly was in the house other than the people who live there or have been cleared already. Something is not right there.

I know also that when my dd passed away my ex dh was the rock of gibralter for his little girl. I otoh was a mess. He got through it by being a robot and doing what needed to be done and kept busy. I just got through it by almost pretending it wasn't happening at all. The medication helped calm my nerves but at the same time, I could cry at the drop of a hat, laugh at a drop of a hat etc etc etc. Its so hard to know what is true and sincere in this case. Like many of you I go back to other cases where the children were abducted out of their homes. I know it can happen, but even the case in FL where the baby has been missing for several years now without a trace, I still have doubt.

I rambled here, all of it my own humble opinion. I just am on the fence, having a hard time with it. Hopefully when concrete evidence starts coming to light we can have an easier time fitting the pieces. As of this moment though, anything is possible but highly improbable that this is a random kidnapping. :twocents:

Kelly

I'm praying LE knows way more than the public does and this story doesn't hit a dead end.........look at poor Haleigh Cummings and Kyron, still out there somewhere :(

I posted something about this yesterday. The airlines can request ID but I've flown about 6 times in the past 5 years with young children by myself. I've never been asked for their ID. I carry their birth certificates just in case but I've never been asked to show it.

We weren't leaving the country though. I think we would definitely need a passport if we were leaving the country.

Thank you. So someone could have gotten the baby on a plane that night for another part of the country. Maybe even a remote part.

Can anyone plz give me an update from about 9am EST today until now? TIA... :blowkiss:

I have been following the case with you all, trying to read all the threads and get my thoughts organized. I will echo the sentiments of others, so far it seems a bit of rumor is being treated as 'fact' at this point. I am on the fence and most of that is from lack of pieces to the puzzle. So far, looking at the videos of the mom, man she is a great actress or really greiving about something. Not sure if it is the baby is gone and she knows how or if she is greiving because she honestly does not know.

So far JI says he came home somewhere before 4 and called 911 thereafter. All the lights on and the door unlocked with a dog in the backyard. I keep wondering if mom really did go to bed with the 6 yo and she fell asleep, he got up and wondered around the house. I had a 6 yo who would do this. Turning on the lights an easy thing, but turning them off, not so much. I wondered if he went back to his bed and that is why she is saying he was in bed with her and JI is saying he checked on 'both' boys. Just being woken up out of bed I might not notice if whoever started there was really there or not. The dog barking? That one can't figure out other than, intruder came in through front. If anyone, including the parents would have opened the door to the back the dog would have barked or at least rattled the 'chain' so to speak in excitement to see the owner. I can rationalize the dog not barking.

Mom being married to the other guy...well, if he is military and deployed there is a chance she couldn't divorce him. I am not sure if it works that way anymore but if so, lets say the first year is the separation year , maybe they were trying to work it out, who knows. He gets deployed she hooks up with JI and now she is trying to get divorced and get married again. Wasn't there a report they were hoping to get married in April? The LDT, if guilt can be one of the factors that cause you to fail, I would fail to. Knowing that because I didn't check the doors or woke up when there was someone there or didn't save my baby I would be supremely feeling guilty at the 'do you have any idea what happened to Lisa' question. I left the door open and somebody took my baby.

I don't know though, its just pretty farfetched that there is nothing, nada, not a single lead to somewhere or something outside DB. That is the part I keep coming back to when rationalizing everything we know as fact so far. I would think an intruder would have left something of his behind, dirt, footprints by the window, fingerprints possibly, hair on the counter by the cell phones, something in Lisa's room. That is the part I can't reconcile. There isn't anything to suggest someone truly was in the house other than the people who live there or have been cleared already. Something is not right there.

I know also that when my dd passed away my ex dh was the rock of gibralter for his little girl. I otoh was a mess. He got through it by being a robot and doing what needed to be done and kept busy. I just got through it by almost pretending it wasn't happening at all. The medication helped calm my nerves but at the same time, I could cry at the drop of a hat, laugh at a drop of a hat etc etc etc. Its so hard to know what is true and sincere in this case. Like many of you I go back to other cases where the children were abducted out of their homes. I know it can happen, but even the case in FL where the baby has been missing for several years now without a trace, I still have doubt.

I rambled here, all of it my own humble opinion. I just am on the fence, having a hard time with it. Hopefully when concrete evidence starts coming to light we can have an easier time fitting the pieces. As of this moment though, anything is possible but highly improbable that this is a random kidnapping. :twocents:

Kelly

I think all roads (or most) lead straight to her. You would think the Black Lab WOULD bark since it was on the front porch, even DB said it would if there had been noise or something out of the ordinary happened or a stranger trying to get in the house. The fact that the dog did not leads many (at least me to believe this was no stranger abduction and whoever did harm to Lisa was in that house. (excluding the children). So that leaves Mom & Dad, and the majority of my money is on Mom with Dad knowing what happened and covering up for DB.

I think all roads (or most) lead straight to her. You would think the Black Lab WOULD bark since it was on the front porch, even DB said it would if there had been noise or something out of the ordinary happened or a stranger trying to get in the house. The fact that the dog did not leads many (at least me to believe this was no stranger abduction and whoever did harm to Lisa was in that house. (excluding the children). So that leaves Mom & Dad, and the majority of my money is on Mom with Dad knowing what happened and covering up for DB.

I did not realize that the dog was on the 'front' porch. That makes it stranger still.

Kelly

I did not realize that the dog was on the 'front' porch. That makes it stranger still.

Kelly

Me neither. :eek: So...was the Mom knocked out cold by a recently purchased box of wine and didn't hear the dog bark? Or is it that the dog never barked because no one came into that house until Dad got home and took the baby? Something's not right here, but I can't tell who the liar is...Dad or Mom or both. :waitasec:

I think it was in the back yard.. back or front dog didn't bark either way, even though DB said it would.

Very Hinky.

all otehr reports I have read said dog in back of property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!