Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he lives in the home, the father wouldn't need to steal the phones in order to check messages on them.

I just don't know what to think about this case. I had a hard time believing all the coincidences - dad's first night at work, mom leaving the door unlocked, etc - at least that is until Tuesday night. Now I am a fanatic about locking the door. I am so bad that I constantly lock my husband out of the house when he is out in the yard working. On Tuesday not only did I leave my house keys in the front door overnight but my husband left the back unlocked and open after letting the dog out when he got home at 11pm from Volleyball. Luckily we live out in the country and don’t have much traffic on our street. But I think if something had happened to either of my girls, the cops (and the public) would have a hard time believing that these were innocent coincidences.

The only thing I can now say that I know about this case is that Baby Lisa needs to come home today!!

Since he lives in the home, the father wouldn't need to steal the phones in order to check messages on them.

I don't share my phone info with my husband. Not that I have anything to hide. But it is mine and I don't share it. I would be irate if I caught him looking through my messages. I caught him digging in my purse the other day and read him the riot act. No touchy! So yeah mine would have to steal it or sneak it while I was sleeping.

I don't share my phone info with my husband. Not that I have anything to hide. But it is mine and I don't share it. I would be irate if I caught him looking through my messages. I caught him digging in my purse the other day and read him the riot act. No touchy! So yeah mine would have to steal it or sneak it while I was sleeping.

I still fail to see how taking the baby would fit into that scenario.

My new theory, for this hour, is that both mom and dad are involved. Lawyering up with "high powered" attorney's per link at that thread. Have a PI.

This is all about hiring people to create reasonable doubt.

This is not what people do who are innocent. This is what people do who are guilty. JMHO.

Does anyone remember how CA was so rude to Tim Miller with TES? I do. Was that because she didn't want Caylee found?

These people need to be out, getting volunteers to search for their baby. Their behavior is not indicated to me that they have a live baby. It's indicating to me that they are defending themselves already. MOO

From the mother's mouth: she put Lisa in the crib at 7:30 and then checked on her at 10:30 before she (the mother) went to bed.
Hmmm.
In this video Deborah says her last moments with her baby were changing her, putting fresh clothes on her, and putting her binky and Barney in her bed. There is no mention of how she checked on her sick baby at another time.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

In the Judge Jeanine interview, Deborah states that she put the baby to sleep, put her boys in bed, and then herself in bed. Judge Jeanine immediately asks, "Was all this around 10:30?" Deborah replies, "Yes."
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/[/ame]

Im pretty sure there are several links to Lisa going to bed @ 730 and mom going to bed @ 1030.
Id say that Shelbys timeline has links as well as the thread labled media.
this entire cause leaves me confused.

That is correct.:)

Hmmm.
In this video Deborah says her last moments with her baby were changing her, putting fresh clothes on her, and putting her binky and Barney in her bed. There is no mention of how she checked on her sick baby at another time.
Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

In the Judge Jeanine interview, Deborah states that she put the baby to sleep, put her boys in bed, and then herself in bed. Judge Jeanine immediately asks, "Was all this around 10:30?" Deborah replies, "Yes."
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/

Hmmm, I wonder what she "put her to sleep" with. Adult cold medicine, maybe a little boxed wine...?

Hmmm, I wonder what she "put her to sleep" with. Adult cold medicine, maybe a little boxed wine...?

Anything concrete you can point to to justify this rather judgemental surmise?

I learned during the Caylee Anthony debacle that Nancy Grace doesn't report FACTS. Her show is strictly sensationalism.

I learned that last night when I sadly decided to watch her show. And to think I felt sad for her when Scott Peterson's father yelled at her on Larry King. She's really sitting below the belly of whatever hangs the lowest.

Seriously? How could a woman who is a mother with 3 children at home not have a driver's license. :waitasec: Hmmm, wonder what she did to lose it, jmo.

She may have never learned to drive it happens all the time. So never had a license to begin with. Just a thought.

She may have never learned to drive it happens all the time. So never had a license to begin with. Just a thought.

The fact that she apparently doesn't have a valid license now does not mean she never had it.

The more I watch of the videos of DB and JI, the more I get bad vibes. At first I thought what she dressed the baby in wasn't really an issue, but now I'm thinking it might just be one more piece of the puzzle. The nights are fairly cool there aren't they? I know everyone's different, so why not long pj's or, I always put pj's w/ feet in them on my baby when the nights were cool, babies that age don't always stay under blankets that well. Could be that those were the clothes Lisa had on during the day, then something happened before she was able to be put to bed. Just some thoughts and my present opinion (MPO).:crazy:

How does Debbie having or not having a drivers license fit in with what we know? Is there any evidence that she drove anywhere on the night in question. If the answer is no, then it doesn't mean a whole lot at this point. JMO.

How does Debbie having or not having a drivers license fit in with what we know? Is there any evidence that she drove anywhere on the night in question. If the answer is no, then it doesn't mean a whole lot at this point. JMO.

So fa the only thing is clear is that the child is missing. So I really don't know what means "a whole lot at this point" or what doesn't.

My new theory, for this hour, is that both mom and dad are involved. Lawyering up with "high powered" attorney's per link at that thread. Have a PI.

This is all about hiring people to create reasonable doubt.

This is not what people do who are innocent. This is what people do who are guilty. JMHO.

Does anyone remember how CA was so rude to Tim Miller with TES? I do. Was that because she didn't want Caylee found?

These people need to be out, getting volunteers to search for their baby. Their behavior is not indicated to me that they have a live baby. It's indicating to me that they are defending themselves already. MOO
I'm behind but these have been my thoughts exactly for a while. All defense and no offense. WHERE is Lisa? And if the parent(s) is responsible, how in the name of all that's holy do you choose to protect yourself? Why would you feel you deserved a normal life?

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
I'm back in Kansas City..going to be on Fox News shortly 2 talk about baby Lisa case.Working new leads on the story for Saturday's "Justice"
1 minute ago

What kind of ID does a baby have? She's not microchipped like a pet, and the airport certainly can't compare footrpints on a birth certificate. ANY birth certificate for an infant 8-12 months old would work, right? And if someone who lost a child wanted a replacement, they might already have the certificate for their OWN child.

Having just flown with my child, no ID was required or ever asked for. She was allowed to check bags, walk thru security and onto the plane without anyone ever asking for anything from her or from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay