Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has already been posted. I'm late to this thread, so I tried to skim the 30 pages or so...

I'm wondering if there is a possibility that one of the parents was having an affair. Maybe that girlfriend or boyfriend was jealous because the parent of Lisa wouldn't leave the other parent since they had a baby together. That could lead to the girlfriend of boyfriend trying to get rid of the one thing that might have kept Lisa's parents together.

(From my understanding, the parents have a different last name and aren't married, am I correct?)

The missing cell phones seems like somebody trying a little too hard to make the circumstances look like a stranger abduction. Unless a person was wearing gloves or very convinced they would get rid of the phones in a manner in which they would never be found, would they really want to possibly leave DNA evidence on things taken from the home that could further tie them to the crime?

I apologize if this has already been posted. I'm late to this thread, so I tried to skim the 30 pages or so...

I'm wondering if there is a possibility that one of the parents was having an affair. Maybe that girlfriend or boyfriend was jealous because the parent of Lisa wouldn't leave the other parent since they had a baby together.

(From my understanding, the parents have a different last name and aren't married, am I correct?)

The missing cell phones seems like somebody trying a little too hard to make the circumstances look like a stranger abduction. Unless a person was wearing gloves or very convinced they would get rid of the phones in a manner in which they would never be found, would they really want to possibly leave DNA evidence on things taken from the home that could further tie them to the crime?

I believe the parents made a list of people they though would harm baby Lisa, including exes. LE cleared everyone on the list.

I believe the parents made a list of people they though would harm baby Lisa, including exes. LE cleared everyone on the list.

Yeah, but that is why I thought an affair was a possibility. I doubt they would be chomping at the bit to tell LE that they were having an affair, and maybe they would be too naive to believe that the girlfriend or boyfriend would do such a thing.

Thanks for the info iluvmua. I'm undoubtedly not as up to date on this case as much as most people on here.

Yeah, but that is why I thought an affair was a possibility. I doubt they would be chomping at the bit to tell LE that they were having an affair, and maybe they would be too naive to believe that the girlfriend or boyfriend would do such a thing.

Thanks for the info iluvmua. I'm undoubtedly not as up to date on this case as much as most people on here.

Another theory, maybe DB is unfaithful, JI schedules night shift and leaves work without anyone knowing. Takes the baby to punish her, or so he won't have more child custody or child support issues. I know they say his work alibi checked out, but it's a construction site, would anyone know if he was gone for a period of time? Not sure, and this is just a theory, JMO.

At 10 months old a baby should be sleeping through the night. I remember I was getting no sleep because I insisted my baby girl at 9 months stay next to me.. lol then I finally moved her into her room, and I slept all night, and so did she. You think with my second child she would of already been in her room, but I was very comfortable having he rcrib in arms reach:)

FYI We have stated this repeatedly and I'm going to state it again. The only facebook that is brought to this forum is MSM sponsored or the parents FB if not private. The mother's FB is private.

None of the other FBs out there are allowed. So if we can't link to them we cannot bring information here about them and /or discuss them. No the update FB is not an allowed link. If we can't link we do not bring information about it here. We do that because of the rumors that have been on that FB.

Thanks.

Doesn't anyone think it is unusual for a (then) 10 month old to be put to bed at 7:30 in the evening and not wake up and want a bottle before 4:00 in the morning? I know DB stated that she had checked Baby Lisa at 10:30 before she herself went to bed, but what does 'checking' on her entail? Did she change her diaper? Surely a diaper change would have been needed by then.

Remember Baby Lisa had a cough and cold. What made her not even cough loud enough for DB to hear?

There is no way I believe the story that has been put forth by DB. I think Baby Lisa was maybe given some cold medication and was given too much, OR that this is a hoax for money. Baby Lisa is only 11 months old (10 months then), so does DB know of all of Baby Lisa's allergies yet? Was she allergic to an ingredient in the medication?

Whatever happened to Baby Lisa is not what the Mom says, IMO. The sequence of the events that evening and the lights on, door unlocked, cell phones missing, etc. is absolutely incredulous, IMO. I simply do not believe it.

Is this a case where maybe a body has to be hidden for months on end until a COD is no longer ascertainable? It is beginning to look like it to me, or either she really is somewhere safe and the Mom knows where she is.

All I can do is hope I am wrong on the OD thing and that Baby Lisa is out there alive, safe and sound.

MOO's

No, no, no... maybe a newborn. But at 10-11 months you would never wake a baby to change their diaper if they were sleeping soundly. My kids all slept at least 10 hours straight by then, and I didn't feed or change them all night.

Respectfully bolded and snipped by me.

I wondered about this myself, LaLaw, but I don't have children of my own (and it's been ages since my nieces were babes), so I kinda blew the thoughts off. But...10 month old babies don't sleep straight through for 8+ hours, do they? And isn't 7:30 pm kind of early to put a baby down? Unless you plan on getting up with her in the dead hours of morning? :waitasec:

Mine did,but it really varies from baby to baby when they develop their sleep through the night patterns.

Also, when my kids were ill, that affected their sleep patterns. Sometimes a cold with stuffy nose caused difficulty breathing and would have them up and down even though they were normally all night sleepers. Sometimes they would sleep deeper and heavier after a couple of nights of not so good rest.

I guess I would need to know her normal sleep patterns and just how much of a cold she had to try to decide if Lisa not waking that night is off to me. If she were on the tail end of her cold it may have been her little body was just pooped from fighting the bug and catching up.

Too many variables IMO to judge if this is odd or not.

And 7:30 is not a weird time at all. In fact, sleep experts say that babies who are put to bed earlier sleep better.

If DB and JI don't speak to media today, my hinky meeter will be going up even more.

This is the 3rd time they have said they will speak to media..... Yesterday they said maybe they will speak to media and I think the day before that they said that day they would be talking to media.

And 7:30 is not a weird time at all. In fact, sleep experts say that babies who are put to bed earlier sleep better.

The only thing about that is that she had a cold. Most babies with a cold dont usually sleep through the night. I could be wrong!! moo

I have just watched an interview with both parents and I have to say I just feel some unease. Is there proof she failed the lie detector test?. Also when she cried I just had a Susan Smith moment, crying to the camera and maintaining an innocence. Maybe I am just too suspicious.

BBM:

Your post just reminded me of something I have been wanting to point out for some time now.

DB had kept stating (in videos, IIRC) that LE told her she had failed the polygraph but did not show her proof. Those are not the exact words, but were words to that effect.

LE never shows the person taking the polygraph proof of passing or failing. I have a great friend I worked with here in Louisiana who is a polygrapher who went to Dallas to work for the PD there. He continues to train at Quantico in his field. He can go on all day long about how far the polygraph has evolved and so forth. More reliable results are obtained now. AND he will also tell you that LE does not show anyone proof of the results. He says that LE will tell you (most of the time) if you fail. They will also more or less clear you if you pass if everything else you have said pans out.

I highly doubt LE stood over DB saying, "You killed her (Baby Lisa)! You did it!" I am also sure that DB and JI had food if they wanted it, stretch breaks, bathroom breaks, etc. This woman is not telling the truth in relation to her LE inerviews, IMO, and LE knows it. They probably did tell her that there were inconsistances in her stories. They may have also told her that the circumstances did not ring true, but no way do I believe LE accused her of killing Baby Lisa.

IMO, DB did not murder her baby, but something happened and she is not being truthful. OD, accident, hoax for money, or whatever, but DB is in it.

MOO

great post and points. I have thought this too (bolded by me)! why only sign an exclusive deal w/ media? especially if you are distraught parents and want to make sure everything about your baby is hitting airwaves. I would seek every medium possible to spread the word.

bbm: $$$$$$$

moo

BBM:

Your post just reminded me of something I have been wanting to point out for some time now.

DB had kept stating (in videos, IIRC) that LE told her she had failed the polygraph but did not show her proof. Those are not the exact words, but were words to that effect.

LE never shows the person taking the polygraph proof of passing or failing. I have a great friend I worked with here in Louisiana who is a polygrapher who went to Dallas to work for the PD there. He continues to train at Quantico in his field. He can go on all day long about how far the polygraph has evolved and so forth. More reliable results are obtained now. AND he will also tell you that LE does not show anyone proof of the results. He says that LE will tell you (most of the time) if you fail. They will also more or less clear you if you pass if everything else you have said pans out.

I highly doubt LE stood over DB saying, "You killed her (Baby Lisa)! You did it!" I am also sure that DB and JI had food if they wanted it, stretch breaks, bathroom breaks, etc. This woman is not telling the truth in relation to her LE inerviews, IMO, and LE knows it. They probably did tell her that there were inconsistances in her stories. They may have also told her that the circumstances did not ring true, but no way do I believe LE accused her of killing Baby Lisa.

IMO, DB did not murder her baby, but something happened and she is not being truthful. OD, accident, hoax for money, or whatever, but DB is in it.

MOO

I don't know if she did or not, But we will find out eventually.

Doesn't anyone think it is unusual for a (then) 10 month old to be put to bed at 7:30 in the evening and not wake up and want a bottle before 4:00 in the morning? I know DB stated that she had checked Baby Lisa at 10:30 before she herself went to bed, but what does 'checking' on her entail? Did she change her diaper? Surely a diaper change would have been needed by then.

Remember Baby Lisa had a cough and cold. What made her not even cough loud enough for DB to hear?

There is no way I believe the story that has been put forth by DB. I think Baby Lisa was maybe given some cold medication and was given too much, OR that this is a hoax for money. Baby Lisa is only 11 months old (10 months then), so does DB know of all of Baby Lisa's allergies yet? Was she allergic to an ingredient in the medication?

Whatever happened to Baby Lisa is not what the Mom says, IMO. The sequence of the events that evening and the lights on, door unlocked, cell phones missing, etc. is absolutely incredulous, IMO. I simply do not believe it.

Is this a case where maybe a body has to be hidden for months on end until a COD is no longer ascertainable? It is beginning to look like it to me, or either she really is somewhere safe and the Mom knows where she is.

All I can do is hope I am wrong on the OD thing and that Baby Lisa is out there alive, safe and sound.

MOO's

BBM

When my kids were babies I went to bed and slept until I heard them, 1 hr or 8 hrs. It's not like someone goes to bed and sets an alarm to get up and check on their baby, there are exceptions to that of course (preemies and other health conditions). If baby Lisa had been sick mom may have been up for a few nights and since she didn't hear anything on this night she finally slept good. She said she checked on her at 10:30 and then went to bed herself. I'm sure she expected to be woke up by her, but it's not like she would stay up and just wait on the baby to cry.

My daughter was in the NICU for 2 weeks with some minor issues and when we finally brought her home she slept all night the FIRST night. When I woke up at 6am I freaked out and ran and picked her up, thinking the worst. Scared that poor baby so bad she never slept through the night again, lol, at least not until 9 mths old.

I'd like to know why DB was doing somehing with all 3 of these phones prior to them going missing. If I had to guess, I'd say she was trying to get something off those phones, couldn't, and that's why the phones disappeared along with the baby. Keep in mind one of these phones was broken. You don't need to program numbers into a broken phone, do you?

JMO

She wasn't programming all of the phones IMHO. One of them was broken, so she was probably taking info from the broken phone and putting it into the phone that a relative had given to her to use instead of the one that didn't work. The 3rd phone was Jeremy's personal cell phone. He left it at home because he had a cell phone for work only that he had with him that night. He would've had no use for 2 phones at work. I doubt she was doing anything to Jeremy's personal phone. It was probably just sitting there on it's charger.

There's really nothing unusual or sinister about the phones....IMHO.

No. At that age 10-12 hours of sleep is typical IMO.

Well, then I have had 3 unusual babies then. None of mine slept for 10-12 hours at a time, and none of my grandbabies did when I was around either. I am not saying babies don't sleep that many hours, but none I know do.

Besides, Baby Lisa had a cold and cough. I doubt she would be sleeping normally.

BTW, MissJames, bless you for what you have done for children. I have been wanting to say that to you for some time now!

MOO

bbm: $$$$$$$

moo

These are not wealthy people. Jeremy hasn't been working since the baby went missing. I don't blame them for needing a source of income while looking for Baby Lisa. The normal, everyday expenses still continue, and then there are added costs when a child goes missing. They still have 2 other children to support. Money has to come from somewhere.

They will not get rich from Baby Lisa's ordeal. I don't think these 2 are sophisticated or twisted enough to plot a scheme involving a missing baby just to get some quick cash. Nothing about their lives so far would suggest such a thing....IMHO.

BBM

When my kids were babies I went to bed and slept until I heard them, 1 hr or 8 hrs. It's not like someone goes to bed and sets an alarm to get up and check on their baby, there are exceptions to that of course (preemies and other health conditions). If baby Lisa had been sick mom may have been up for a few nights and since she didn't hear anything on this night she finally slept good. She said she checked on her at 10:30 and then went to bed herself. I'm sure she expected to be woke up by her, but it's not like she would stay up and just wait on the baby to cry.

My daughter was in the NICU for 2 weeks with some minor issues and when we finally brought her home she slept all night the FIRST night. When I woke up at 6am I freaked out and ran and picked her up, thinking the worst. Scared that poor baby so bad she never slept through the night again, lol, at least not until 9 mths old.

By the time all 3 of my babies were 10 months old.....they all slept through the night. I put my children to bed early, and they slept soundly most of the time, until about 6 in the morning. I seldom had to get up with them in the night by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay