Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Back to Thoughts and Theories ...

I have been bothered by the crib and the setting of the mattress. This mattress IMO, is up way to high for a child that is 11 months old. If Baby Lisa stood up in this crib, it would be so easy for her to fall out of the crib.

Now I am thinking there may have been an accident and Baby Lisa fell out of the crib and the scene was set up for a kidnapping.

We shall see how this all pans out! :cry:
Maybe the mattress was too high because mom didn't feel she needed to lower it because Lisa was sleeping in mom's bed?

“Bed-sharing is a bad idea because a parent could roll onto a baby when sleeping, or the baby could get trapped between the bed and a wall, headboard, bed frame, or other object. Babies can also suffocate in soft bedding or fall off the bed.”
http://174.129.132.250/safety/2009/01/infant-suffocation-deaths.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/25/AR2009012502641.html

What is also missing are pleas from the family loud + clear + frequently for the public to keep their eyes open for Lisa, here's what she looks like again, please help us find our baby! For that matter I haven't seen this from LE either, updates / press conferences with public pleas to look for Lisa. IMO anyway.

I'm not sure how this ever fit the criteria to get an Amber Alert in the first place, but they pulled it within the first day, saying something to the effect of "it served it's purpose" - got the word out there. I've never heard of this method before, so the whole thing baffles me.

That's what has me :waitasec: I don't understand why the family is so quiet when it comes to their daughter.

I can't get past the cell phones. Just seems way to personal. I would like to know what happened to cause the one phone to be broken.

Just the way DB leans into the stoic JI reminds me of the Kyron case. It's so similar to the TH body language. JI looks like he's avoiding touch. The two parents, I don't know what it is in their dynamics, but it makes me uncomfortable.

Its been so quiet for days now from both camps-The family and LE-I can only hope something is going on and we will know soon!

I want to know about the cell phone records/ pings/ who they were calling/texting that day.

I’ve been lurking – well for years actually. Never joined because I’m not from the US but then…crime is global and this case really got to me.

Thanks to all the dedicated members, not just in this case but all the cases on here, for sharing their thoughts, expertise and experiences.

This case creates a lot of division because there is so little concrete factual information. We know baby Lisa is missing. IMO, that’s all that’s certain. She is missing (to the public eye)

All the other stuff, factual as it may seem is tainted with a media filter and then colored with our own perception, whether it’s right or wrong.

Because of snippets we learn through the media whether it’s straight from the parents or via LE, unnamed sources or people named Wild Bill (can I facepalm?) it’s all up for debate, interpretation and putting our own spin on things.

As for as a theory goes; I do think Lisa’s parents (either one or both) have some sort of knowledge on what happened to her; I’m not sure if it’s direct involvement but their statements are too conflicting for them to know nothing - IMO. But so far for me, there’s no conclusion to tip the scale to abduction/kidnapping or (one of the) parents did it (possibly accidentally)
A part of me wouldn’t even be completely surprised if it is a hoax (for $$) even if the probability is small because it seems nearly impossible to pull off without getting found out.

The thing that bothers me the most is that it seems like Lisa truly vanished without a trace. She was there and then she was gone. In most cases there seems to be more to go on but maybe that’s a misperception on my part.

I hope LE did find traces of something that leads to an arrest and/or finding Lisa but is keeping mum on that. Or if that’s not the case, will catch a break soon and find something, anything that leads to finding her and gets the right person behind bars.

How sad would it be if this is another case that doesn’t get solved. Regardless of “whodunit” baby Lisa deserves much much more than to remain unfound.

All my opinion :)

I’ve been lurking – well for years actually. Never joined because I’m not from the US but then…crime is global and this case really got to me.

Thanks to all the dedicated members, not just in this case but all the cases on here, for sharing their thoughts, expertise and experiences.

This case creates a lot of division because there is so little concrete factual information. We know baby Lisa is missing. IMO, that’s all that’s certain. She is missing (to the public eye)

All the other stuff, factual as it may seem is tainted with a media filter and then colored with our own perception, whether it’s right or wrong.

Because of snippets we learn through the media whether it’s straight from the parents or via LE, unnamed sources or people named Wild Bill (can I facepalm?) it’s all up for debate, interpretation and putting our own spin on things.

As for as a theory goes; I do think Lisa’s parents (either one or both) have some sort of knowledge on what happened to her; I’m not sure if it’s direct involvement but their statements are too conflicting for them to know nothing - IMO. But so far for me, there’s no conclusion to tip the scale to abduction/kidnapping or (one of the) parents did it (possibly accidentally)
A part of me wouldn’t even be completely surprised if it is a hoax (for $$) even if the probability is small because it seems nearly impossible to pull off without getting found out.

The thing that bothers me the most is that it seems like Lisa truly vanished without a trace. She was there and then she was gone. In most cases there seems to be more to go on but maybe that’s a misperception on my part.

I hope LE did find traces of something that leads to an arrest and/or finding Lisa but is keeping mum on that. Or if that’s not the case, will catch a break soon and find something, anything that leads to finding her and gets the right person behind bars.

How sad would it be if this is another case that doesn’t get solved. Regardless of “whodunit” baby Lisa deserves much much more than to remain unfound.

excellent first post-and welcome!!

I can't get past the cell phones. Just seems way to personal. I would like to know what happened to cause the one phone to be broken.

Ha probably the broken phone was a blackberry.....I know mine sucks :)

Do you know how much $$ the phones would bring on the streets? I am thinking the homeless/handyman dude....3 phones could buy him a lot of booze :)

i have been a reader of this amazing website for a year and half now and rarely post. actually i posted once and got a harsh response from another poster, and it scared me off! It seemed they thought i was involved with the case or something....even though I live across the country and never met anyone involved.

I am trying again, on this thread because it is for theories and that is all my thoughts can hold on this one.

But just like the poster way up there on page, hmmmm....7 or 8 maybe...i had a dream too that i was holding a baby and i lost her. i am not pregnant. i have a teen daughter. this baby did look like lisa. she was a girl and she vanished too in the dream and i knew i had lost her. i was guilty. but i did not kill her. it felt like neglect to me. this dream may be totally unrelated, because babies are symbolic in dreams, but i do have precognitive dreams, for those of you who don't know what that means, i do see the future often. and normally it is about global and national news events. I dreamt about OJ and Bill Clinton's office affairs, and airline disasters before they happened. most of the time, right before they happen. I know others have this.....gift. Although I have never understood why, but someday i hope it comes to some good.

After this dream, I i found out the news about this poor little baby by searching the words lost baby and vanished baby. The dream still lingers in my mind. I feel that someone lost her because of something they did, not that she was taken by a stranger. Someone is responsible that knows her, or could have been carrying her away. This could be far off, but the feeling the dream says to me is.... someone felt like they had forgotten about her. And was horribly responsible about it. It was a horrible guilt i felt. I wish i could remember more details and from now on i am writing every little dream detail down.

I sure hope the dream was completely about something else, but it led me here.

On top of this i have these questions and thoughts.

I have tried to read this whole thread, but missed a bunch of pages and wondering if someone has recalled the news that a neighbor heard screams and shrieks in the woods at approx 12:00am before lisa was reported missing? I think this was in the news a day or two after the disappearance. This hasn't been mentioned much. This seemed to tie in with the sighting of someone carrying a baby off around the same time?

They searched the woods again recently, today, the news said. I think this is vital to the case.

these things don't add up for me:

the seeming distance of the couple...when they are together. he is stone faced, i know a lot of men hold their feelings in, but this is a crisis and he just doesn't look like a man in anguish over the loss of his daughter. or much comfort to his girlfriend. he looks like someone that is holding something else in.

the failed lie detector test, has LE corroborated this?

their dog, and a neighbor's dog not barking while a stranger enters the house when it is quiet at night. not very likely.

three people, and a dog and new kitten sleeping as a sick baby gets abducted and all the lights get turned on and cell phones get stolen from another room's counter. possible, but not likely.

the window in another room being checked by the dad when he got home, but not open enough to be really noticeable that anything was different. LE said it may have been "tampered with." Did he see it open from outside, or did he go into that room and then wake the mom up before checking on the kids? That is what he reportedly said he did. That whole story seems off, I am sure explainable by someone, but if i got home at 4:00am in the morning and my house was open for the first time and i had three kids in there, including a sick baby, i would check them right away. no time for talking or checking windows. you do that after. Their car was broken at a previous time, it was reported, so this neighborhood is not like "the Walton's" neighborhood, mine isn't either, no offense, but you get my point. They tell the press the events that way, by bringing up the window as if they are trying to build a case for stranger abduction.

Buying a box of wine is not a crime. But buying a box of wine and not too much else on a day when you are alone at night for the first time, and when the house is left open for the first time and when your baby disappears? could be coincidence. Sounds like a plan for something.

I like the fact that she bought baby things. I really don't think she did anything to hurt her baby on purpose. I don't see it in her. But possibly they were not getting along and were facing custody issues in the future and maybe she helped the baby go somewhere else, (praying) or possibly, and i hope i am so wrong about this, because DB's crying to me looked like real guilt or sadness, the baby did wake and someone did something to her by accident.

the cell phones missing is the most telling element for me. that is where any history of calls would be made. emergency, to each other, to someone else, to plan something, DB says she was in the process of reprogramming three phones, one that didn't work? she is at home in the dead of night with three kids, one of them a sick infant and didn't have a working cell phone to use?

so, the first time dad is away for hours at night,the first time the front door is left open, is also the night that three cell phones are being re-programmed and then stolen! And a baby is missing.

there is a lot to this story that has yet to come out i am afraid.

just my thoughts, i am not experienced and just sharing. if you had enough patience to read my post, maybe some of the things i mentioned could be clarified if you read something else to contradict them or have insightful comments, or maybe it will spark some other ideas. that's what this thread is for right?

i feel strangely attached to this one, maybe because of the dream. i admire all of you who are a great deal smarter and more adept at this, than i.

prayers for this innocent baby.

sorry this is so long. from now on, short posts.

:wagon::welcome3:

i have been a reader of this amazing website for a year and half now and rarely post. actually i posted once and got a harsh response from another poster, and it scared me off! It seemed they thought i was involved with the case or something....even though I live across the country and never met anyone involved.

I am trying again, on this thread because it is for theories and that is all my thoughts can hold on this one.

But just like the poster way up there on page, hmmmm....7 or 8 maybe...i had a dream too that i was holding a baby and i lost her. i am not pregnant. i have a teen daughter. this baby did look like lisa. she was a girl and she vanished too in the dream and i knew i had lost her. i was guilty. but i did not kill her. it felt like neglect to me. this dream may be totally unrelated, because babies are symbolic in dreams, but i do have precognitive dreams, for those of you who don't know what that means, i do see the future often. and normally it is about global and national news events. I dreamt about OJ and Bill Clinton's office affairs, and airline disasters before they happened. most of the time, right before they happen. I know others have this.....gift. Although I have never understood why, but someday i hope it comes to some good.

After this dream, I i found out the news about this poor little baby by searching the words lost baby and vanished baby. The dream still lingers in my mind. I feel that someone lost her because of something they did, not that she was taken by a stranger. Someone is responsible that knows her, or could have been carrying her away. This could be far off, but the feeling the dream says to me is.... someone felt like they had forgotten about her. And was horribly responsible about it. It was a horrible guilt i felt. I wish i could remember more details and from now on i am writing every little dream detail down.

I have tried to read this whole thread, but missed a bunch of pages and wondering if someone has recalled the news that a neighbor heard screams and shrieks in the woods at approx 12:00am before lisa was reported missing? I think this was in the news a day or two after the disappearance. This hasn't been mentioned much. This seemed to tie in with the sighting of someone carrying a baby off around the same time?

They searched the woods again recently, today, the news said. I think this is vital to the case.

the seeming distance of the couple...when they are together. he is stone faced, i know a lot of men hold their feelings in, but this is a crisis and he just doesn't look like a man in anguish over the loss of his daughter. or much comfort to his girlfriend. he looks like someone that is holding something else in.

their dog, and a neighbor's dog not barking while a stranger enters the house when it is quiet at night. not very likely.

three people, and a dog and new kitten sleeping as a sick baby gets abducted and all the lights get turned on and cell phones get stolen from another room's counter. possible, but not likely.

the window in another room being checked by the dad when he got home, but not open enough to be really noticeable that anything was different. LE said it may have been "tampered with." Did he see it open from outside, or did he go into that room and then wake the mom up before checking on the kids? That is what he reportedly said he did. That whole story seems off, I am sure explainable by someone, but if i got home at 4:00am in the morning and my house was open for the first time and i had three kids in there, including a sick baby, i would check them right away. no time for talking or checking windows. you do that after. Their car was broken at a previous time, it was reported, so this neighborhood is not like "the Walton's" neighborhood, mine isn't either, no offense, but you get my point. They tell the press the events that way, by bringing up the window as if they are trying to build a case for stranger abduction.

Buying a box of wine is not a crime. But buying a box of wine and not too much else on a day when you are alone at night for the first time, and when the house is left open for the first time and when your baby disappears? could be coincidence. Sounds like a plan for something.

I like the fact that she bought baby things. I really don't think she did anything to hurt her baby on purpose. I don't see it in her. But possibly they were not getting along and were facing custody issues in the future and maybe she helped the baby go somewhere else, (praying) or possibly, and i hope i am so wrong about this, because DB's crying to me looked like real guilt or sadness, the baby did wake and someone did something to her by accident.

the cell phones missing is the most telling element for me. that is where any history of calls would be made. emergency, to each other, to someone else, to plan something, DB says she was in the process of reprogramming three phones, one that didn't work? she is at home in the dead of night with three kids, one of them a sick infant and didn't have a working cell phone to use?

so, the first time dad is away for hours at night,the first time the front door is left open, is also the night that three cell phones are being re-programmed and then stolen! And a baby is missing.

just my thoughts, i am not experienced and just sharing. if you had enough patience to read my post, maybe some of the things i mentioned could be clarified if you read something else to contradict them or have insightful comments, or maybe it will spark some other ideas. that's what this thread is for right?

i feel strangely attached to this one, maybe because of the dream. i admire all of you who are a great deal smarter and more adept at this, than i.

I believe that was just a rumor. LE Young said that that lead didn't pan out.

:welcome4::welcome:

I personally am so sorry you had a bad first experience!

Sometimes I think we get so involved emotionally in these cases that instead of respecting other opinions we come across as "How can you not think the way I do?!!!!!"and the posting becomes more about persuading or convincing others to think like we do.

I still remember my first post and how much nerve it took. I'm glad you're back. Your post was great.

Thanks for coming back and joining in now don't go away. You hang right in here with us with your thoughts and opinions. OK?:seeya:

I have a question since this is the thoughts and theories thread- IF IF the parents are covering up something what could it be?

What could be so bad that one didn't seek help IF it was accidental?

I think this is my first post too. I have been lurking since the Haleigh Cummings case. A lot of similarities between that case and this. I will agree with the other posters that it is almost eerie.

Just watched some of the videos of the interviews with DB and JI. I think that something happened to Lisa that resulted in her accidental death (perhaps an overdose of medication?) and by the time that DB discovered it, it was too late and the baby was dead. She called JI at the job site and they concocted the story together, because they were afraid they would lose custody of their other children to their former partners. I bet JI's ex would jump at the chance to get her son back, after the "ruthless" custody battle he engaged in. DB may have changed since ending her relationship with her high school sweetheart, and he and his family may be looking for an opportunity to get his child back as well.

JI might have agreed to the cover up because he does not want to lose his son. I think that would explain his stiff posture and expressionless face. He is trying to distance himself as much as possible from the plan DB hatched.

He may have left work early and rushed home to assist her in getting rid of the cell phones, because they would show the record of the call to him. Maybe he was the one that caused the dumpster fire? As an electrician, he might have some sort of accelerant in his work truck.

I think this is my first post too. I have been lurking since the Haleigh Cummings case. A lot of similarities between that case and this. I will agree with the other posters that it is almost eerie.

Just watched some of the videos of the interviews with DB and JI. I think that something happened to Lisa that resulted in her accidental death (perhaps an overdose of medication?) and by the time that DB discovered it, it was too late and the baby was dead. She called JI at the job site and they concocted the story together, because they were afraid they would lose custody of their other children to their former partners. I bet JI's ex would jump at the chance to get her son back, after the "ruthless" custody battle he engaged in. DB may have changed since ending her relationship with her high school sweetheart, and he and his family may be looking for an opportunity to get his child back as well.

JI might have agreed to the cover up because he does not want to lose his son. I think that would explain his stiff posture and expressionless face. He is trying to distance himself as much as possible from the plan DB hatched.

He may have left work early and rushed home to assist her in getting rid of the cell phones, because they would show the record of the call to him. Maybe he was the one that caused the dumpster fire? As an electrician, he might have some sort of accelerant in his work truck.
Welcome to posting on Websleuths. I bolded part of your post to highlight something I wasn't aware of. That being Jeremy's involvement in "a ruthless" custody battle. Please enlighten me.

:welcome::fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member