Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mitchweber Mitch Weber
The CO man tells FOX 4 the family refuses to talk to him about helping find #BabyLisaIrwin
5 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

mitchweber Mitch Weber
A man from Colorado who claims he helps find missing children arrives to talk to #LisaIrwin family yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj
6 minutes ago

So now they are refusing people who want to help bring their baby back home????

At this point, I would take all the help, I could get........ They totally are guilty IMO.

Is this guy a quack and that is why they don't want his help??

I hate to admit it, but my attention is flagging here...too much going on in this case other than focusing on the missing baby...

I thought the poster meant the mobiles from the crib were missing!!! Sorry for the confusion!
Me too! At first, I was like, "Okay, that wraps it up. KIDNAPPERS DON'T STEAL BABY'S MOBILES!" I even googled it, but then saw the reference to "cell phones." D'oh!

I note that one of our local stations....KFSM...continues to post updates in the Baby Lisa case front and center on their site. Therefore, I think that they are now my favorite (and from now on) go-to station!

I note that one of our local stations....KFSM...continues to post updates in the Baby Lisa case front and center on their site. Therefore, I think that they are now my favorite (and from now on) go-to station!

I'm glad to hear that because it's starting to feel like this case has stalled. No big news, no breaks, no leads...at least not anything that's being shared with the public. I have this huge fear that this is going to be another case where we don't get answers. I hate those.

I hate to admit it, but my attention is flagging here...too much going on in this case other than focusing on the missing baby...

I agree . . .and I don't understand any of these recent developments! If the parents needed "news" in order to become a reason for TV to feature them, they could bring out recent pictures of Lisa. . .they could actually join some of the searches or at least be on the site. . .they could bring some coffee over for the searchers and hand out flyers at various places, e.g., churches, stores, etc. MOO.

Does anyone even know where they are staying now? TIA

I agree . . .and I don't understand any of these recent developments! If the parents needed "news" in order to become a reason for TV to feature them, they could bring out recent pictures of Lisa. . .they could actually join some of the searches or at least be on the site. . .they could bring some coffee over for the searchers and hand out flyers at various places, e.g., churches, stores, etc. MOO.

Does anyone even know where they are staying now? TIA

With other family members

Back to Thoughts and Theories ...

I have been bothered by the crib and the setting of the mattress. This mattress IMO, is up way to high for a child that is 11 months old. If Baby Lisa stood up in this crib, it would be so easy for her to fall out of the crib.

Now I am thinking there may have been an accident and Baby Lisa fell out of the crib and the scene was set up for a kidnapping.

We shall see how this all pans out! :cry:

At this point, I would take all the help, I could get........ They totally are guilty IMO.

I asked the reporter if the Colorado guy is a PI, a psychic, or what. I'll post the answer as soon as I hear back, and any other info he might provide.

JMO - we don't know who he is -- he could be a publicity seeker. The parents were certainly criticized for becoming involved with BS. I wish someone would help them find someone who is truly interested in finding missing children.

Me too! At first, I was like, "Okay, that wraps it up. KIDNAPPERS DON'T STEAL BABY'S MOBILES!" I even googled it, but then saw the reference to "cell phones." D'oh!

Lol and I thought of autos. :blushing:

I feel the police are desperately trying to find her but I can't really say the same about the parents....

Without being told what these parents were told to do or not to do by LE, I can't form an opinion on whether they should be doing more.

I'm having a hard time believing this mom killed her baby. I'm not seeing it. However, if she did indeed know that Lisa was deceased and someone else did it, I could see her trying to protect the responsible party if he or she were a good friend or relative. I am definitely not saying this is what happened but would be willing to consider the possibility.

I feel the police are desperately trying to find her but I can't really say the same about the parents....

I believe they are.... I truly believe they have Lisa's best interests at heart.

Maybe because the parents already know she's dead.

Without being told what these parents were told to do or not to do by LE, I can't form an opinion on whether they should be doing more.

I'm having a hard time believing this mom killed her baby. I'm not seeing it. However, if she did indeed know that Lisa was deceased and someone else did it, I could see her trying to protect the responsible party if he or she were a good friend or relative. I am definitely not saying this is what happened but would be willing to consider the possibility.

I can't seeing committing the crime, I can't see covering for it. In fact, covering the death of child would shock me even more if that's possible. As far as belief goes? I still have trouble believing Andrea Yates did what she did. I know she did it, but my mind can't comprehend it.

If DB is responsible, it's beyond tragic that she won't come clean. If she is not, then I'm surprised at the lack of urgency that I would expect. JMO.

I can't seeing committing the crime, I can't see covering for it. In fact, covering the death of child would shock me even more if that's possible. As far as belief goes? I still have trouble believing Andrea Yates did what she did. I know she did it, but my mind can't comprehend it.

If DB is responsible, it's beyond tragic that she won't come clean. If she is not, then I'm surprised at the lack of urgency that I would expect. JMO.

I agree....... I would be speaking to anybody and everybody about my missing child. I would be going door to door asking if people had head about my missing baby.

The fact that they don't speaks volumes to me.

I agree....... I would be speaking to anybody and everybody about my missing child. I would be going door to door asking if people had head about my missing baby.

The fact that they don't speaks volumes to me.

Last Sunday, the quiet of the family drove me crazy. I kept thinking that the weekend shouldn't be less active during a search for a baby. I love this little girl whom I've never met. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member