Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, if I go to the store for 2-3 items I come out with at least $50 worth of stuff. Maybe she was very short on money and only got the essentials?

Or it could be that she was time restricted. She may have had to hurry back so hubby, if watching the kids, could leave for work.

Or the person that took her to the store was time restricted for some reason.

So many scenios!:confused:

After watching that interview video again, I cant get over the Dad. How can he hold that barney with no emotion? And he keeps looking at the mom while shes talking, like hes concerned what shes going to say.
And the part where he just chimes in and says "they took our cell phones so we couldnt call police". I took that as he meant the kidnapper took them to prevent the parents from calling police, if so, why did he assume that? If there was a kidnapper and they took 3 cell phones, it could have been to sell them I guess. I just dont like the way he "explains" everything. They ran around the house looking and yelling but didnt call 911 for 34 minutes while he had a phone on his belt?
Weird!!
I know its been mentioned but do we know for a fact he is Lisas bio dad? He doesnt seem real connected to her. Seems like hes just trying to "explain" the circumstances, not plead for his baby.

Look the Examiner article is quoting someone we cannot link to here. Does anyone have a link to a news source in which Jeremy made the statements that the "statement analysis" claimed he said in that Examiner article? Because without that news source we are not spreading that rumor here on this forum.

We don't do Statement Analysis here from that source.

I haven't read this thread but wanted to say that I know there's been confusion between the times. I assumed that Lisa was put to bed at 7:30 and that DB checked on her at 10:30 when she was ready to go to bed herself. I guess I'd like to know if Lisa's diaper was changed? A nighttime feeding? Temperature taken or suction of nasal passages since she had a cold? Just curious...

After watching that interview video again, I cant get over the Dad. How can he hold that barney with no emotion? And he keeps looking at the mom while shes talking, like hes concerned what shes going to say.
And the part where he just chimes in and says "they took our cell phones so we couldnt call police". I took that as he meant the kidnapper took them to prevent the parents from calling police, if so, why did he assume that? If there was a kidnapper and they took 3 cell phones, it could have been to sell them I guess. I just dont like the way he "explains" everything. They ran around the house looking and yelling but didnt call 911 for 34 minutes while he had a phone on his belt?
Weird!!
I know its been mentioned but do we know for a fact he is Lisas bio dad? He doesnt seem real connected to her. Seems like hes just trying to "explain" the circumstances, not plead for his baby.

He is her bio dad, from what we have been told.

In my mind dad is looking suspicious. If he was not with DB at the store, he must have been home with the other kids. Did he snap? Is DB covering for him.

He is cold to DB, so him being cold to Lisa is not a stretch. He gives me the vibes of controlling men I have known. JMOO

I felt something was wrong when I heard the mobiles were missing (what would a baby abductor want with them?) - then when I heard it reported that Mom said it was the first time she'd left the door unlocked (what are the chances she does this the night an abductor strikes?) it smelled even more.

I don't hold out much hope for Baby Lisa I'm afraid. This case may prove difficult to solve unless someone talks.

Wait a second. Per Belimom: "the trip to the store: Was anything else purchases besides baby diapers, baby wipes, baby food, and wine? It seems that it was all for the baby".

Yes, it does sound like it was all for baby Lisa. Was baby Lisa being packed up to go somewhere?! Was mom getting her ready for someone? Sounds like things for a diaper bag. I wonder if any diaper bags are missing, and was the baby food, diapers, wipes at the house or gone??

I'm starting to change my mind about things now. I was really suspicious of the family at first (and I still have suspicions). But it's been over a week. If the mom did something or if there was an accident she would have broken down by now IMO. I know that some mothers have murdered their own children and kept their mouths shut about it but I don't see her being in that category.

She bought baby things that day. She gives the bag to the man she's with to carry out of the store. Was she prepping for someone to babysit her kids while she went out? But if she went out, someone would have leaked that info by now. I think the children who were home that night will provide LE with answers to all of their questions. I would believe them first.

I can't believe this baby hasn't been found. It's just so rare that a baby is stolen from someone's home.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin our Maria Antonia reporting Baby Lisa's family "might" make a statement 3pm tomorrow. Check back @KMBC.com for updates.
1 minute ago

This is speculation on my part after seeing that months old instead of the most recent video or picture was released after a celebrity type PI gets involved.

What if a friend or acquaintance knew or thought DB and JI had financial or relationship issues. Misunderstood a conversation or comment made. And kidnapped Lisa with plans to return her at a later time, after DB & JI got attention due to the situation.

The only thing I like about that scenario it means Lisa would come home safe.

I felt something was wrong when I heard the mobiles were missing (what would a baby abductor want with them?) - then when I heard it reported that Mom said it was the first time she'd left the door unlocked (what are the chances she does this the night an abductor strikes?) it smelled even more.

I don't hold out much hope for Baby Lisa I'm afraid. This case may prove difficult to solve unless someone talks.

Apostate, hi and :Welcome1:

Much about this case smells imo also.

Im trying to put myself in their shoes, but I dont get it either. Hold her picture up and ask for anyone seeing anything strange in the area that night to please speak up. IDk maybe they are scared maybe this BS guy will do this for them?

Yes, if you put yourself in the parents shoes, you know you'd hold up a big pic of your missing baby to ask the whole world to look for her. Something seems ever so slightly odd in so many ways, but not odd enough that I can put my finger on it. She says "when I woke up" then it changes to "when Dad woke her" and it becomes "we". I think she woke up before Dad got home and knew Lisa was gone.

My theory is beginning to form from the grocery shopping trip. Everything Debbie bought was for Lisa. Even the wine could have been for Lisa. In the news articles she says that she gave Lisa her bottle and she referred to "putting her to sleep" and that was "last we saw her". It would make sense if I was preparing my baby to be handed off to someone, that I might help put them to sleep so that they would not be awake, crying and transported more comfortably. I surely would pack a diaper bag/backpack with things that the other person would need - change of clothes, diapers, wipes, baby food, bottles with formula/juice.

I once traveled from Haiti bringing a baby back with me for surgery. Those were the kinds of things in my backpack for the baby - enough to make a journey. My Haitian baby would have what they needed once at his host family's house.

This would explain to me her ability to cry easily because she misses Lisa just thinking about it. And perhaps why she had her other child in her bed. I'm still thinking about whether it was to get Lisa to safety away from the house/JI. Or if they were both a part of it if Lisa was handed off.

So, why and who? And if handed off is it temporary or permanent? Are there other things that could support this? Who was the handyman that was around and now gone?

If I handed my baby off, I wouldn't hold up too many pictures for people to remember. If I was going to get in trouble for this or had to throw someone off, then I would make it look like the baby was taken.

I'm starting to change my mind about things now. I was really suspicious of the family at first (and I still have suspicions). But it's been over a week. If the mom did something or if there was an accident she would have broken down by now IMO. I know that some mothers have murdered their own children and kept their mouths shut about it but I don't see her being in that category.

She bought baby things that day. She gives the bag to the man she's with to carry out of the store. Was she prepping for someone to babysit her kids while she went out? But if she went out, someone would have leaked that info by now. I think the children who were home that night will provide LE with answers to all of their questions. I would believe them first.

I can't believe this baby hasn't been found. It's just so rare that a baby is stolen from someone's home.

BBM. Yeah, but she has been with Jeremy 24/7. What if he's the puppet master? She's isolated with him now. I do think she'll break, but they need to separate those 2 somehow,asap.

I would love to see the media cut off all attention being given to the parents. I think they're getting a perverse enjoyment out of it.

mitchweber Mitch Weber
The CO man tells FOX 4 the family refuses to talk to him about helping find #BabyLisaIrwin
5 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

mitchweber Mitch Weber
A man from Colorado who claims he helps find missing children arrives to talk to #LisaIrwin family yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj
6 minutes ago

snipped:
I felt something was wrong when I heard the mobiles were missing (what would a baby abductor want with them?)

What?? The mobiles were missing? Where did you read/hear that? Is there a link?

TIA.

What?? The mobiles were missing? Where did you read/hear that? Is there a link?

TIA.

I think Apostate is referring cell phones! I had to think about that for a minute too!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3