Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did'nt they cancel it within 11 or 12 hours of issuing it?

I don't know how many hours but it was cancelled quickly. I just don't get the sense that police think Lisa could still be alive.

I think there is no Amber Alert because LE knows this was no abduction.
I think they highly suspect one or both parents......

I would LOVE to hear about the cell phone records, what was found on them.

Unrelated thought... if the boys woke at 2:30 and there was a problem with Lisa and they discovered that Deb was sleeping too soundly to wake, or if Lisa and Deb were not home at all, they could have run around turning on the lights, and then used one of the phones to call Dad at work to tell him what was going on. Dad and Mom get home at about the same time, the boys are not in their beds and the story develops from half-truths.

This part is an excellent thought.

Back to Thoughts and Theories ...

I have been bothered by the crib and the setting of the mattress. This mattress IMO, is up way to high for a child that is 11 months old. If Baby Lisa stood up in this crib, it would be so easy for her to fall out of the crib.

Now I am thinking there may have been an accident and Baby Lisa fell out of the crib and the scene was set up for a kidnapping.

We shall see how this all pans out! :cry:

Honestly I am with your thoughts also. I don't believe anything was planned and it would have been easy for something accidental to occur sometime during the night; perhaps something that could have been contributed to negligence on DB's part, therefore a cover-up. I definitely am not seeing any true indication that anyone else was ever inside the house.

MOO

Honestly I am with your thoughts also. I don't believe anything was planned and it would have been easy for something accidental to occur sometime during the night; perhaps something that could have been contributed to negligence on DB's part, therefore a cover-up. I definitely am not seeing any true indication that anyone else was ever inside the house.

MOO

I'm not either........ I will be shocked if LE comes back and says they have evidence of an intruder.

It's very interesting reading here and comments on fb and news sites.

I have never been the best housekeeper, have picked up things at the store for people other than myself and had more than one transaction, I don't have perfect credit, have left my doors unlocked, wouldn't stay in the house if my baby was taken from that house and wouldn't be comfortable if thrown in the spotlight and had news cameras on me constantly (yes, I will admit that even if my child was missing. I would do it, but it sure wouldn't be in my comfort zone), lol. If something had happened to one of my kids I would have the death penalty w/o a trial. I like the way everyone sees different things in every aspect of a case.

I just wish they would find this baby already! No matter what everyone's theory of what happened is, please keep an eye out for this baby. I am so scared that most of the USA thinks the parents are guilty of hurting her and are no longer looking for her. I find myself looking around for Christopher since his sister has been posting on his case (mys kids are in the same age range). If these people are out there, they can be found, we just have to keep looking.

I saw on tv that they were still looking for the homeless handyman, then they said something about it looked like he had been staying at that abandoned house, did anyone else see that? I sure hope they looked EVERYWHERE in that house, I keep thinking what if they didn't look in the attic! I sure don't like that that house was demolished.

Because of her statement "put her to sleep" rather than saying "put her to bed", I am considering the possibility that could be a subconscious slip of the tongue, so maybe it means something. And, because it has been speculated throughout the discussion of this case that there is a possibility DB had given Lisa cold medicine, maybe adult cold medicine that may have caused an overdose. If anything's a possibility, then anything's a possibility, including putting wine in the baby's bottle to try to settle her down to go to sleep. JMO

BTW, I don't mean to imply that I believe that the mother, DB, did this intentionally. I personally think, that if something akin to this scenario happened, that it was just something she did out of personal exhaustion, frustration and desperation with no intention of harming baby Lisa. We don't know DB personally, so it's hard to know. Neither do we know the relationship between her and Jeremy Irwin, or the dynamics or possible dysfunctions of this particular family.

I hope we soon learn the answers to these difficult questions, but more importantly, I pray that we find baby Lisa alive and well. JMO

I get Amber alerts on my phone for OK, MO and TX and I never got the alert for Lisa. I was wondering what was wrong, but I have gotten 3 since hers and 2 of them were in MO. :waitasec:

They canceled hers pretty quickly

parentsoct2011.jpg

hope I copied this right........
this pic bugs me, your only daughter vanished.........JI has hands in pockets,
No hugging? comforting? a pix says a thousand words to me.........
unhappy relationship?
Why does this remind me of Kyron's stepmom and his dad???

parentsoct2011.jpg

hope I copied this right........
this pic bugs me, your only daughter vanished.........JI has hands in pockets,
No hugging? comforting? a pix says a thousand words to me.........
unhappy relationship?
Why does this remind me of Kyron's stepmom and his dad???

Or he knows she's not telling the truth.

Ouch, there is a rift there for sure. I can see their relationship suffering the worst over this. Poor Lisa, where are you?

Completely OT, but has anyone else noticed how similar JI & DB look? They have the same nose, lips & chin, from their profiles, I would have guessed siblings.

It's very interesting reading here and comments on fb and news sites.

I have never been the best housekeeper, have picked up things at the store for people other than myself and had more than one transaction, I don't have perfect credit, have left my doors unlocked, wouldn't stay in the house if my baby was taken from that house and wouldn't be comfortable if thrown in the spotlight and had news cameras on me constantly (yes, I will admit that even if my child was missing. I would do it, but it sure wouldn't be in my comfort zone), lol. If something had happened to one of my kids I would have the death penalty w/o a trial. I like the way everyone sees different things in every aspect of a case.

I just wish they would find this baby already! No matter what everyone's theory of what happened is, please keep an eye out for this baby. I am so scared that most of the USA thinks the parents are guilty of hurting her and are no longer looking for her. I find myself looking around for Christopher since his sister has been posting on his case (mys kids are in the same age range). If these people are out there, they can be found, we just have to keep looking.

I saw on tv that they were still looking for the homeless handyman, then they said something about it looked like he had been staying at that abandoned house, did anyone else see that? I sure hope they looked EVERYWHERE in that house, I keep thinking what if they didn't look in the attic! I sure don't like that that house was demolished.

I totally agree with you.

I have read all of the stories and watched the videos. I see the parents as natural grieving parents. There is nothing in the way they are acting that sends an alert IMO.

Wine/Grocery Store... pffft it has been stated by LE that it had nothing to do with the case. I am the owner of a rather large beverage store and what I see on the tape happens on a daily basis. We have NO idea if Mom told LE about the grocery store trip....many are stating that she didn't however we have no proof of that.

Homeless Man/Handyman...I don't understand why people are so fast to discount this person. Most homeless people have mental issues. We had one in our town that would stand on a corner and "bless" the kids that walked by. Yes he was a drunk but he felt that by blessing the kids he was ridding them of the devil. I will be happy when and if they find this person...it's just strange that he disappeared the same time Lisa did. No one knew this person except in passing..no one had any type of a conversation with him so we do not know what kind of a person he is...

Searching/Not Searching...I am sure LE has told them not to search. That is normal in every case. They did go on TV at first but maybe they feel the same way LE did with canceling the Amber Alert. Their job had been done. My heart goes out to the parents simply because in this day and age with the internet no matter what they do people will find something wrong with it. I agree with a team taking over for them...

Biggest reason why I think Mom is innocent? She was the one that stated on national TV that she failed the LDT. LE still hasn't commented on it. The way she was presenting herself in that interview struck me as someone who was confused and honest.

I just hope that more think the parents are innocent and not guilty simply because if people think the parents did it and know where the baby is they will not continue to look for her or to even search for her.

Completely OT, but has anyone else noticed how similar JI & DB look? They have the same nose, lips & chin, from their profiles, I would have guessed siblings.

I did. I can't decide which one Lisa's resembles more, but I think it's the dad.

they do. i look like i could be my s/o's sibling...same eye shape & color, same hair color. i have read studies/news articles about this. seems it happens often.

/end OT talk. lol.

Sometimes noticing what is MISSING in a scene reveals much about what is going on.

Why is there no AMBER ALERT for Lisa anymore?

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/
What is also missing are pleas from the family loud + clear + frequently for the public to keep their eyes open for Lisa, here's what she looks like again, please help us find our baby! For that matter I haven't seen this from LE either, updates / press conferences with public pleas to look for Lisa. IMO anyway.

I'm not sure how this ever fit the criteria to get an Amber Alert in the first place, but they pulled it within the first day, saying something to the effect of "it served it's purpose" - got the word out there. I've never heard of this method before, so the whole thing baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member