Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Elvis Presley, Priscilla and Lisa-Marie​

American rock legend Elvis Presley with his wife Priscilla and their daughter Lisa-Marie. (Photo by Frank Carroll/Sygma via Getty Images)

View attachment 395024

By all accounts I've read, he loved her very, very much. He was crazy about her. I hope they're together.

Four generations of early death. This family was so susceptible. It's heartbreaking. I feel like I've watched the Presley's and their struggles since I was a toddler, and loved them so much.

Certainly, some people's hearts hold out longer than others. Go onward, Lisa Marie. So many of us cared about you and your struggles.

Four generations of early death. This family was so susceptible. It's heartbreaking. I feel like I've watched the Presley's and their struggles since I was a toddler, and loved them so much.

Certainly, some people's hearts hold out longer than others. Go onward, Lisa Marie. So many of us cared about you and your struggles.

So true, I feel the same ... seems that I have followed the Presley's and their sadness & misfortune forever. I was a teenager when Elvis died, I was a huge fan then, still am today
RIP Lisa Marie

So true, I feel the same ... seems that I have followed the Presley's and their sadness & misfortune forever. I was a teenager when Elvis died, I was a huge fan then, still am today
RIP Lisa Marie
I just knew he was gonna die. I was not surprised

I was surprised that it was drugs. I thought it was obesity.

Lisa Marie Presley Said She Was 'Destroyed' by Son Benjamin's Death but Kept 'Going for My Girls'​

In honor of National Grief Awareness Day, Lisa Marie Presley penned an emotional essay about what she's learned in the time since her son Benjamin Keough's death by suicide in 2020​

Lisa Marie and Elvis duet

She may have been self medicating to get through her grief, but I believe she died of a broken heart.
So tragic. What a beautiful voice, and she looked so much like her handsome daddy. I remember when Elvis died, was riding in a pickup truck with my first husband. We had just seen him in concert two years earlier.
Prayers for her family.

Lisa Marie Presley was hospitalized Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas, Calif., just two days after she attended the Golden Globes with her mother Priscilla Presley and the “Elvis” movie team.

Paramedics performed CPR on Presley at her home and were able to regain her pulse before rushing her to a hospital, according to TMZ, which first reported the news. The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department confirmed to Variety that officers responded to an incident involving a woman in her 50s being down in the 5900 block of Normandy Drive in the city of Calabasas. She was then transported to a local hospital for further care.

This is just absolutely unbelievable to me. Elvis was way before my time but I’m a huge fan and have followed Lisa Marie since I was younger. What a tragedy.

I believe she was 9 when he died.
rbbm.
“He was always fully, fully geared up. You’d never see him in his pajamas coming down the steps, ever,” she told The Associated Press in 2012. “You’d never see him in anything but 'ready to be seen’ attire.”
Elvis Presley died in August 1977, when he was just 42, and she 9 years old. Lisa Marie was staying at Graceland at the time and would recall him kissing her goodnight hours before he would collapse and never recover. When she next saw him, the following day, he was lying face down in the bathroom.
“I just had a feeling," she told Rolling Stone in 2003. “He wasn't doing well. All I know is I had it (a feeling), and it happened. I was obsessed with death at a very early age."

View attachment 395026

Image link: Priscilla Presley 'Heartbroken' by Mother's Death

Priscilla also sadly lost her late Mother Anna (Ann) Lillian Iverson in August 2021.
Goodness that's so much loss for Priscilla in such a short period of time.
And I don't know about Lisa Marie's relationship with her Grandmother, but that might've been a lot of loss for her too, what with losing her son the year before. And she was still in the middle of a divorce.
And her own daughters, losing their brother then mother.
So much family trauma and strongholds.

She may have been self medicating to get through her grief, but I believe she died of a broken heart.
So tragic. What a beautiful voice, and she looked so much like her handsome daddy. I remember when Elvis died, was riding in a pickup truck with my first husband. We had just seen him in concert two years earlier.
Prayers for her family.
I also noticed that she kept kept a packed schedule with going to Graceland in Memphis on Sunday, Golden Globes pre-party on Monday, and the Golden Globes on Tuesday. I also read that her public appearances were rare recently. So, perhaps the stress of all of the events were also a factor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back