Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lisa Marie Presley was trying to lose weight for the Elvis awards season and was even taking opioids in the weeks before her death, family sources have claimed.

The star underwent plastic surgery two months before the Golden Globes and lost up to 50 pounds as part of a strict regimen, insiders told TMZ.

Sad !
Did she even have 50 lbs to lose ?
I've never seen footage or photos where it looked like she needed to lose weight !!

The standards in the entertainment industry are brutally punishing and unrealistic.
Especially for women.
My .02.
I recalled seeing some pics several years ago of her shopping in a mall and she had gained quite a bit of weight. That easily happens when you have twins! I googled images and didn't see the exact image I recall but I found plenty of others. I don't want to post them here out of respect but I googled LMP shopping in a mall. Losing a lot of weight quickly can be very dangerous. Or losing and gaining back and forth especially.

I recalled seeing some pics several years ago of her shopping in a mall and she had gained quite a bit of weight. That easily happens when you have twins! I googled images and didn't see the exact image I recall but I found plenty of others. I don't want to post them here out of respect but I googled LMP shopping in a mall. Losing a lot of weight quickly can be very dangerous. Or losing and gaining back and forth especially.
She looked a few pound overweight last summer in the Elvis publicity shots. However, it wasn't extremely noticeable

Lisa Marie was a very private person. Goodness, her dad basically had no privacy, so she understandably didn't want that kind of life. She was very reclusive after Ben's death. When the Elvis movie debuted, she was pushed out into the limelight. I don't know if others pushed her to be more visible during this time or if she really wanted to be out there. Lisa Marie recently had plastic surgery and weight loss to prepare for this increased media attention, it seems. I somewhat get that. Every time I must face attendance at a class reunion I wonder how fast I can lose 50 lbs.

During the anniversary gathering this year in August (Elvis' death) at Graceland, Priscilla made a major mess-up by declaring the day his birthday instead of the anniversary of Elvis' death. In videos of the crowd, you can see them puzzled when she encourages the crowd to say "Happy Birthday Elvis" when it wasn't Elvis' birthday. Ever-loyal fans complied, shouting, "Happy Birthday, Elvis!" You can find the videos online. I watched several on FB during the celebration. I thought then that it might be time for Lisa Marie to become more visibly involved. I believe she was very involved behind the scenes.

Lisa must have been tired and stressed as well as very excited during this time. The Presley family loved the movie, Austin, and Baz. They were very much on board with it.

Was all of this too much for her? We will probably never know how all of this really affected her and her health.

So sad. She was so young.

Lisa Marie Presley was trying to lose weight for the Elvis awards season and was even taking opioids in the weeks before her death, family sources have claimed.

The star underwent plastic surgery two months before the Golden Globes and lost up to 50 pounds as part of a strict regimen, insiders told TMZ.

Sad !
Did she even have 50 lbs to lose ?
I've never seen footage or photos where it looked like she needed to lose weight !!

The standards in the entertainment industry are brutally punishing and unrealistic.
Especially for women.
My .02.
She looked too thin at the Golden Globes, and looked unwell in general, imo. Such a shame what she put herself through. And Lockwood sounds like a leach. Imo

Michael Lockwood Is 'Ready, Able and Willing to Protect' Twins amid Lisa Marie Trust Battle, Says Lawyer

He's already had those girls out in public, in skimpy clothes with paps taking photos for the tabloids. Since he's always with them, I assume he's the ones calling the paps. Elvis would NOT like that, nor would their mother. JMO

Not sure if ML was a gold digger, it's too bad that LMP didn't finalize estate to go to her girls when they turned a certain age and not allow dad any access. imo. Wasn't LMP aware of the ex behavior? All of this is speculation on my part as I really am not informed on the financials of this family. moo;) Additionally, LMP had issues with PP. I have no comment about EP. moo

Not sure if ML was a gold digger, it's too bad that LMP didn't finalize estate to go to her girls when they turned a certain age and not allow dad any access. imo. Wasn't LMP aware of the ex behavior? All of this is speculation on my part as I really am not informed on the financials of this family. moo;) Additionally, LMP had issues with PP. I have no comment about EP. moo
I was just basing that on the reports that it’s been reported that he had sued her in the past, more than once, for money, including spousal support.
IMO, him gaining any control over her estate through the children, is a way for him to gain monetarily. JMO

I didn’t realize she had allegedly found child *advertiser censored* on his computer.
Regardless, the guy gives me the creeps. Jmo

“In 2017,Presley revealed that her twins had been placed in protective custody and she declined spousal support from her ex-husband. According to the actress, she was scared for her children's lives because she allegedly found evidence of child *advertiser censored* on his computer.”

He's already had those girls out in public, in skimpy clothes with paps taking photos for the tabloids. Since he's always with them, I assume he's the ones calling the paps. Elvis would NOT like that, nor would their mother. JMO

She is wearing a school sports team outfit!! Watch the vidoe of all the other kids in it too.

I disagree; when you watch the video linked in your article, the family is leaving an advertised school sporting event through the security fence/gate of the school with all the other parents and students ... the paps are outside of that gate and pick up their trail from there.

If you notice all the other girls, they are dressed in the same red sport outfit that one of the twins is dressed in. It is neither skimpy nor inapproprite - and, even if judged to be so is still the exact same outfit that all the other athletes are wearing so zero influence from Dad. The other twin is dressed in a cropped shirt, pajama bottoms and boots. Looks pretty comfortable and nothing inappropriate about it either. They are typical 14 year olds.

The final shots are of them enjoying an ice cream after the event and before heading home ... obviously followed there from the school by the paps who were most certainly staking out their home etc for shots after LMPs death exacerbated by the legal manouverings IMO.

Last edited:
IMO, it would be more favorable for LMP's eldest daughter RK to oversee their trust. However, being minors am sure its not legally permitted?
RK has an obvious conflict of interest in that whatever those girls get takes away from what she receives.

Along with him wearing shorts with a tennis ball size hole in them, almost immediately adjacent to his crotch. Inappropriate period, but a man his age? Eeewww….
Makes ma really feel for the twins. JMO

I was just basing that on the reports that it’s been reported that he had sued her in the past, more than once, for money, including spousal support.
IMO, him gaining any control over her estate through the children, is a way for him to gain monetarily. JMO

I didn’t realize she had allegedly found child *advertiser censored* on his computer.
Regardless, the guy gives me the creeps. Jmo

“In 2017,Presley revealed that her twins had been placed in protective custody and she declined spousal support from her ex-husband. According to the actress, she was scared for her children's lives because she allegedly found evidence of child *advertiser censored* on his computer.”

She did claim to have found such during her battle with him over custody.

However, none of it (or any evidence of such) was provided to the court, law enforcement agencies etc. After a year long investigation into her allegation (during which time BOTH lost custody) ...

When authorities determined that Lockwood did not, in fact, have *advertiser censored* on any of his devices and he was not found to be involved in any abuse, cases in both states against him closed.

As for Presley, she was found to be sober for two years when authorities looked into Lockwood's claims against her. She also was cleared of any abuse claims lauded against her. As such, joint custody was awarded to both parents.

To be fair, he's had joint custody ever since and has now been granted sole custody. LMPs allegations against him were found to be false. If there had been an iota of possible truth to them, he'd not have been granted joint custody nor full custody now.

At the end of the day, these two girls have been put through the ringer during an original and contentious custody battle and now this one. They deserve some peace and stability in their lives. I wish them well and all the best going forward. They are 14 years old --- I'm quite sure the court spoke with them to ascertain their wishes.

Last edited:
Along with him wearing shorts with a tennis ball size hole in them, almost immediately adjacent to his crotch. Inappropriate period, but a man his age? Eeewww….
Makes ma really feel for the twins. JMO
A whole lot of men, and women, going under the bus as bad parents if a hole in one's pants is the standard we now wish to judge parenting ability by.

Makes ma really feel for the twins. JMO...
... DBM double post

A whole lot of men, and women, going under the bus as bad parents if a hole in one's pants is the standard we now wish to judge parenting ability by.
The point being… Not that there is hole in his pants, but rather the location of the hole in his pants. Its indecent for a man of his age, especially a father walking about with his children. He’s a creep. JMO
Oh well, forgive my “old fashioned” ideas and values. That’s just me. And MOO.

The point being… Not that there is hole in his pants, but rather the location of the hole in his pants. Its indecent for a man of his age, especially a father walking about with his children. He’s a creep. JMO
Oh well, forgive my “old fashioned” ideas and values. That’s just me. And MOO.
And while I'd agree with your points on the hole's location, a quick google search of jeans with holes for me revealed an absolute tonne of photos of men and women, parents - many celebrity parents etc, wearing "holey pants" that essentialy are missing everything but the crotch. The vast majority of them would not be considered bad parents nor would it be a factor in determining/judging fitness for custody or none of them would retain their children (that was my point).

I'm amazed at how much people actually pay for this slobbish look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back