Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And while I'd agree with your points on the hole's location, a quick google search of jeans with holes for me revealed an absolute tonne of photos of men and women, parents - many celebrity parents etc, wearing "holey pants" that essentialy are missing everything but the crotch. The vast majority of them would not be considered bad parents nor would it be a factor in determining/judging fitness for custody or none of them would retain their children (that was my point).

I'm amazed at how much people actually pay for this slobbish look.
Yeah, I’m sure you’re right. One of the reasons I don’t usually make a habit of following the celebrity types.

The turquoise shorts have a round, multi colored logo printed on them. I don’t see a hole? Different pic or ?
OMG…. I’m RFLMAO !!! I thought I saw a hole, and all along Its a dang logo! I must need new glasses ! @Vern what say you? :)
And my humble apologies to ML for accusing him of appearing to be indecent.

"Priscilla Presley is no longer beefing with her granddaughter Riley Keough ... they just settled their dispute over Lisa Marie's trust, and we're told Priscilla's walking away with fatter pockets.

"Priscilla Presley is no longer beefing with her granddaughter Riley Keough ... they just settled their dispute over Lisa Marie's trust, and we're told Priscilla's walking away with fatter pockets."
Of course, she is. She isn't going to give up anything. The fact that Lisa Marie barely spoke to her at the time of her death, tells me more than I need to know. PP is never going to let anyone forget she was married to Elvis. I hope Riley didn't allow her to have any say in how Graceland is cared for in the future. Riley and her sisters should be the only ones involved. IMO

Although I do believe Priscilla did a lot to revitalize the trust after Vernon passed away, I never quite understood why she didn't step back more when Lisa Marie turned 25 and could be more active in its preservation. It's pretty well documented that Priscilla and Lisa Marie had a very difficult relationship. She basically put her out as a teen at Scientology headquarters and said fix her. That's my personal opinion because I can't remember where I read that part of Lisa Marie's story.

I am a huge Elvis fan, but I could just pinch him for not taking better care of himself so he would have been involved in Lisa's life for so much longer. She needed her daddy's influence, protection, and love.

Priscilla Presley asked to be buried next to ex-husband Elvis during negotiations over Lisa Marie's Trust

5.18.2023​

Priscilla Presley asked to be buried next to ex-husband Elvis during negotiations over Lisa Marie’s Trust despite the fact he is currently interred between his parents​

• Elvis Presley is buried in Graceland, Memphis, in between both his parents

Priscilla Presley had asked to be buried next to her ex-husband Elvis, despite the fact that his body is currently interred between both his parents' graves.

The 77-year-old reportedly made the request while she was involved in a long-running dispute with her granddaughter, Riley Keough, 33, over the Graceland multi-million dollar estate of late Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis and Priscilla.

Despite being entangled in the legal battle - which ended on Tuesday in a joint settlement - Priscilla made a request to be buried next to Elvis at his legendary estate in Memphis, according to TMZ.

Sources told the publication that Priscilla's request was instantly denied, as it would involve moving his parents' gravestones, and she 'backed down'.

Priscilla Presley asked to be buried next to ex-husband Elvis during negotiations over Lisa Marie's Trust

5.18.2023​

Priscilla Presley asked to be buried next to ex-husband Elvis during negotiations over Lisa Marie’s Trust despite the fact he is currently interred between his parents​

Priscilla Presley had asked to be buried next to her ex-husband Elvis, despite the fact that his body is currently interred between both his parents' graves.

The 77-year-old reportedly made the request while she was involved in a long-running dispute with her granddaughter, Riley Keough, 33, over the Graceland multi-million dollar estate of late Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis and Priscilla.

Despite being entangled in the legal battle - which ended on Tuesday in a joint settlement - Priscilla made a request to be buried next to Elvis at his legendary estate in Memphis, according to TMZ.

Sources told the publication that Priscilla's request was instantly denied, as it would involve moving his parents' gravestones, and she 'backed down'.
Will she be buried there at Graceland,due to her daughter, LM being there?

5.18.2023​

It’s not my decision, but It doesn’t seem appropriate. They weren’t married for very many years. She remarried a couple more times and he had several subsequent serious relationships. Their divorce wasn’t friendly and they had a civil relationship afterwards, not close.

It’s not my decision, but It doesn’t seem appropriate. They weren’t married for very many years. She remarried a couple more times and he had several subsequent serious relationships. Their divorce wasn’t friendly and they had a civil relationship afterwards, not close.
She may have had other relationships (she was with her son’s father for a long while) but she’s never remarried.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

All trusts pay the trustees a fee for their ‘services”, generally a percentage so the larger the trust, the larger the amount. Rather than control of the trust, it may be receiving that income that PP cares most about.

Purely speculation, but loss of that income maybe been the reason a settlement was paid out to her by her granddaughter preventing scandalous media headlines in a few months time about how cruelly she’s left her grandmother destitute.

I’m certain this family is weary over perpetually being connected to scandal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa Marie Presley died from a small bowel obstruction aged 54 in January - with opioids found in her blood at the time of her death.

The daughter of Elvis Presley was rushed to hospital on January 12 after going into cardiac arrest - with an L.A. County Coroner report revealing the star died from sequelae (a condition which is the consequence of a previous disease or injury) of small bowel obstruction.

The bowel obstruction was in the form of strangulated small bowel, caused by adhesions that developed after bariatric surgery (stomach stapling) many years prior.

My bad….I had no idea she had ever been that overweight.

<modsnip: Quoted posdt was removed>
She was short, so perhaps she didn’t have to be a hundred pounds overweight to get the surgery. Also, if you have a lot of dough you can pretty much get your way whether it’s appropriate or not. Look at Michael Jackson, getting propofol at home to help him sleep.
Faithful roommate was an ICU nurse, and when I heard about propofol and MJ and asked her about it her jaw dropped. She had administered it many times, and the therapeutic dose is very close to the lethal one, and I believe the patient is on a ventilator. It ain’t to be fooled with, but he had the money to get someone to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back