LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami is Dante's girlfriend??? Sami has pics all over her myspace of how much she loves her BF, etc, and I swear it doesn't look like Dante. Is there more than one Sami. maybe?

That's what I wrote down a long time ago prior to any knowledge of anybody/thing. Had I known how this case was going to grow, along with my interest in it, I would have dated my notes, cited references, etc. I've never followed anything like this before this case. Today I would tell you that Annie was/is Dante's girl so I was surprised to come across that notation as well. I'm pretty certain I took that note way before the second version of the kidnapping story was told.

Is Dante the one that worked on cars or had some dealings with auto parts? And also I want to know if Dante is the one with the chloroform picture on his myspace page. Did police interview him and if so can someone direct me to finding the interview?

I know there is a Dante thread but I did not post there. You'd think he would know if Sami had been his girlfriend and the names all match her family. I mean, he would hear that KC came out with the new version of her story as revealed by LP. I can't believe her friends are not following the developments of the case. I'll leave questioning up to LE as I'm just reading my notes that could be right or wrong. OOPS, I put this with the wrong quote. But Yes, no and I think so.

Hi, INtN.

I checked over Casey's cell logs. In short, it doesn't appear Casey was tipped via her cell phone from anyone.

Her last text dialogue with Amy is @ 5:22-5:30PM regarding Amy's camera. That dialogue is an interesting one because of Amy's choice of words. More on that in a sec. Otherwise, prior to Cindy & Amy showing up @ Tony's ~7-7:30PM Casey is dealing w/ AT&T billing (when, IIRC, she used Amy's account to pay her bill), let's an incoming call from Mark H. goto vmail (can't take it w/ Tony sitting there :) ) There is one unknown and that is what appears to be a MySpace notification to her phone @ 6:30PM. It is possible (not probable, IMHO, since something urgent woulda prolly been done via cell) that the 6:30PM MySpace notification coulda been a tip. IIRC, Cindy's epass record shows her headed to the mall to pick-up Amy ~6:17PM.

If anyone has Casey's MySpace records I am very interested in seeing the activity on 6/16, 6/20 & 7/15.

Now...regarding the camera...it helps us follow the Amy-move-into-G&C's story to Amy:

I started a thread some time ago tracing the move-in story. I recently noted something that I haven't bothered to update, but, suffice it to say Casey was jerking Amy along about getting G&C's to themselves much longer than I originally thought (as early as 5/30).

On 6/17 Casey STILL hasn't changed her move-in-together @ G&C's to Amy and gives Amy the Hopesprings Dr. address so Amy can go fill out a change of address/mail forwarding card 6/17 (I originally thought she had done this earlier and 6/17 Amy was going to change it FROM Hopespring not TO Hopespring :bang:).

By 6/29 Casey's told Amy she's not moving in as indicated by the following text from Amy to Casey, "Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that?"

On 7/7, Amy's still wondering if her camera has shown up when she texts Casey, "You don’t know if my camera came yet do do[you]?"

On 7/15 4:53PM Casey texts Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I’ll check later to be sure." (see 5:30PM text below to understand why I make the connection)

Casey does this after receiving the cryptic texts from Cindy a little earlier...@ 4:27 and 4:45PM that went something like, "call me asap maj problem" and "call me".

...to which Amy responds @ 5:22PM, "It’s not. I must have put down the wrong address bc it came back there. I'm just having it sent to the boys’ house.". Perhaps the camera shop sent a letter to her saying the camera had been returned to contact them and straighten things out...(maybe Cindy returned it since she didn't know WTH it was about)..and Amy plans to contact the camera shop and have it sent to Ricardo & JP's.

5:30PM Casey respond texts Amy, "Oh, ok. My mom had texted me something about it."

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud. :bang:​

Thanks, Bond. I appreciate you looking at her cell logs...that gets very overwhelming for me! Guess I'm back to square one on who actually crashed her computer. It couldn't have been Casey if she was trying to pay her ATT bill......so that leaves TonE and LA, right? I find this little tidbit very interesting because it shows SOMEONE was indeed covering for KC from the very beginning.

Also, I see what you mean about the text about the camera and KC's response about "My mom just texted me about something".....obviously referring to the "call me asap maj prob"

Help!!! :)

Re PI Hoover--I'm looking for any videos, photos, or eyewitness info regarding Hoover's presence at the TES Blanchard Park search in November.

TIY

Hi Friday,
I don't know if this helps but Murt has video uploaded to his sight and Blanchard Park is among them. Don't know if the Pi is in them though. :)
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

There might also be some pics in this photobucket

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?start=60

Hey, what do we know about this new judge? I haven't even seen it discussed on here, at least I couldn't find a thread. Why did they switch judges? I liked the other one.

The judges in Orange County rotate. They go to different divisions. I think this is yearly but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Has anyone heard anything out of the "rest" of Caseys high powered legal team or just Baez? Has Baden and the rest bailed out already? They sure made their presence known for a couple of days and now they sure are quiet? Makes me wonder.

Can someone direct me to a link where I may be able to see a picture of Iassen? Thanks in advance!

Help!!! :)

Re PI Hoover--I'm looking for any videos, photos, or eyewitness info regarding Hoover's presence at the TES Blanchard Park search in November.

TIY

Hoover hanging around any TES search sure does open a new can of worms..Hmmmm!

I wish I could help but I have no clue how ..I know others here do so hopefully, if it's out there, you'll get what your looking for..Good Luck! :blowkiss:

Can someone direct me to a link where I may be able to see a picture of Iassen? Thanks in advance!

It's in the docs released Nov. 26th, which of course I did not save electronically and can't find now. It shows his DAVID report or something like that. Anyone have a link??

I saw something in a post recently about GA and CA not taking lie detector tests. CA because she was taking medication, but no reason given why GA did not take one. Does anyone know where I can find more information about this?
Thank you!

I believe George did take one. I will find the information to prove me right or wrong as the case may be. I believe it was his lawyer at the time, Mark Nejame, who said it on TV . . .

Noway, please do look into that. I'd be interested in knowing about GA taking a lie detector test.

Edited my response here because found out some of the things I asked. Just in case any of you read it and now think you're losing your minds.

It was not Mark NeJame talking about George. I then thought it might have been Brad Conway, their new attorney.
I also wondered whether it might have been Lee's attorney, Thomas Luka, who was talking. I only caught this small part of NG in which she was talking about the Anthony's lawyer and then this man started talking. I only glanced at him and listened (or tried). I've seen picturs of both Luka (on his website) and Conway (Fox news) and they do bear a passing resemblance to each other esp. if you're multi-tasking. ;)

Will now go back to family room and watch Nancy Grace video with Conway and Luka in mind.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18380902/index.html
Luka saying that Lee has been fully cooperative with LE including having given a DNA sample.

I think I've proven myself wrong about it being George's attorney talking about George having taken polygraph. At least I'm ready to call this myth BUSTED.

Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?

Guess the living room? Didn't Cindy "accuse" Jesse of something since he had been on the computer at their house in the days after Casey admitted Caylee was missing (July 16 or 17 or so?). Maybe she specifically says where the computer was.

I'm searching the testimony from Jesse too ... will edit this post when/if I find.

Was it the search for "ZFG" on the computer that Cindy accused Jesse of?

GRACE: OK. And to Nikki Pierce with WDBO -- Nikki, what can you tell me about the date that someone was Googling Zenaida Gonzalez on Casey Anthony`s computer?

NIKKI PIERCE, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: That search was found to be performed on July 16th. That was the day that Casey went to jail. So if it was earlier in the day, it may have been Casey or later on in the day it may have been Cindy trying to figure out -- or George, trying to figure out what`s going on.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

thought came to mind last night....how soon did kc know about Caylee reading that book in the video??? She seemed pretty sure of it during questioning--even pointed out that there was a video of it--yet failed to remember that it was taken fathers day...:waitasec:

thought came to mind last night....how soon did kc know about Caylee reading that book in the video??? She seemed pretty sure of it during questioning--even pointed out that there was a video of it--yet failed to remember that it was taken fathers day...:waitasec:

She apparently downloaded the picture on June 16th or 17th......In computer forensics, if I'm not mistaken.

Has it ever been clarified what type of meter Roy Kronk was reading? Power, water, ?? I think the type of meter he was reading would play a part in his findings. Water meters (such as those for elementary schools) are often times back off the road several feet. I have heard county meter reader several times but no reference to the exact utility.

Yesterday I found a posting that showed 234 pictures of the wooded area, the canal, the rr trackis, the bridges and parks around the area where caley was found. I have been trying to find it again today but i can not locate it:confused: if anyone knows where i might find this again please post where i can find it, thank you

Yesterday I found a posting that showed 234 pictures of the wooded area, the canal, the rr trackis, the bridges and parks around the area where caley was found. I have been trying to find it again today but i can not locate it:confused: if anyone knows where i might find this again please post where i can find it, thank you

Check either one of these links, they may be there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3126387&postcount=1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3136002#post3136002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads