LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Casey is at Universal being questioned by a detective - he says, "Caylee is probably in pretty bad shape right now". Casey says "uh huh".

Detective goes on to say Caylee won't come back to the family as the family knew her, etc... Casey says "uh huh'.

Why does she agree in the affirmative? The detective did not follow her up on that.

Any ideas?

Casey responds a lot that way throughout the interview, this is her way of acknowledging her response to LE questions without saying "yes" or "no". (I do that a lot when listening to someone on the phone who is long-winded, my way of letting them know I am still listening.)

LE asks Casey right after that statement "we need to know where Caylee is"! He is trying hard to get her to tell them. IMO, I wish LE would have slowed down a little and let her respond a little more NOT THAT it would have made a difference as Casey wasn't going to say a word.

LE Interview With Casey At Universal

I read somewhere that Casey ran out of gas twice in one week (with the exception of the Amscot situation) and once was close to the A house. Does anyone have the dates and locations of these 2 incidents?

I have not been able to find any information in the docdumps that tells me whether any of Casey's friends were ever checked for chloroform. I doubt that she made any or bought any and if she had some in her trunk I would like to know where she got it from(possibly). Someone would had to have given it to her(assuming she didn't have any herself).

I have thought since the beginning that either one or more of her friends have fooled around with this stuff, and that b/c it MAY have been part of what caused Caylee's death, none of them will admit it OR LE is not letting that info out at this point. I really do look for that to be testified to, that chloroform was messed with at some point in her circle of friends. MOO

Casey responds a lot that way throughout the interview, this is her way of acknowledging her response to LE questions without saying "yes" or "no". (I do that a lot when listening to someone on the phone who is long-winded, my way of letting them know I am still listening.)

LE asks Casey right after that statement "we need to know where Caylee is"! He is trying hard to get her to tell them. IMO, I wish LE would have slowed down a little and let her respond a little more NOT THAT it would have made a difference as Casey wasn't going to say a word.

LE Interview With Casey At Universal

I have thought this too but like you want no part of criticizing LE, I think they were trying hard and had just never come up against someone as seemingly unaffected by her actions as KC. I saw some video of LE interogation techniques and these FBI dudes said with some you gotta be hard and with others you gotta be sympathetic. JA and YM had no idea who KC was so they just tried what they thought would work, which on 99% of peope probably would have. Who would have guessed that KC is in the 1% (who don't feel guilt/remorse). JMHO

Good Morning Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it will take after the SA turns over reports to the defense it is made public? Does a media outlet/person file for a release under the sunshine laws... and then released? Will they hold alot of information back until trial? still learning...

Just trying to find out when we may see another doc. dump. Thanks for any help.
Have a good day:)

I read somewhere that Casey ran out of gas twice in one week (with the exception of the Amscot situation) and once was close to the A house. Does anyone have the dates and locations of these 2 incidents?

One of the dates is June 23. KC ran out of gas in the area where the body was recovered. This is the same day that KC and TL broke into the shed and took the gas cans. :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it will take after the SA turns over reports to the defense it is made public? Does a media outlet/person file for a release under the sunshine laws... and then released? Will they hold alot of information back until trial? still learning...

Just trying to find out when we may see another doc. dump. Thanks for any help.
Have a good day:)

Here's some pretty good info on the FL Sunshine Law.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0119/ch0119.htm

In this case, we've seen doc dumps come back within a couple of days(someone correct me if i'm wrong here) from the date of the information request.

One of the dates is June 23. KC ran out of gas in the area where the body was recovered. This is the same day that KC and TL broke into the shed and took the gas cans. :)

She made a comment about running out of gas two Fridays in a row. One time Tony picked her up walking down Chickasaw in subdivision near her home (http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf page 46). According to him, this was June 23 (Monday). The second time would have been at the Amscot, which was Friday, June 27.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

The calendar page for June, list of events for June 20 and 27 has 'out of gas listings'. This should be edited UNLESS she ran out of gas June 20, June 23, and June 27.

Long time lurker, first time poster here! :curtsey:

I'm trying to find out the name of a family friend of the A's that came out in the very very beginning as a sort of "family spokesperson." She was on a couple talk shows including NG. Said she was a friend of the family and had know Casey for years. She said Casey had babysat for her two young sons.
Blonde, I'd say mid-thirties, not one of Casey's party friends I don't think.

Anyone know her name and what happened to her? Is she on the witness list?

sarah7855,

Thanks for the great link:) that answered Every question that I could ever dream up about the Sunshine Laws,appreciate the help.

Long time lurker, first time poster here! :curtsey:

I'm trying to find out the name of a family friend of the A's that came out in the very very beginning as a sort of "family spokesperson." She was on a couple talk shows including NG. Said she was a friend of the family and had know Casey for years. She said Casey had babysat for her two young sons.
Blonde, I'd say mid-thirties, not one of Casey's party friends I don't think.

Anyone know her name and what happened to her? Is she on the witness list?

I believe you mean Holly G. Last names are not allowed for all involved so to be safe I did not add. Source is here:
http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/caylee-anthony-case-whos-who-vt172.html

G_ _ _ _, Holly - Former babysitter of Caylee's. Friend of the Anthony family. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/31/ng.01.html

The day Caylee's remains were found, I saw a brief interview with her. I don't recall if she had been out or came to the location specifically because she had heard about the remains. She was visibly upset at the possibility that the remains were Caylee's. She said the best scenario would be that Caylee was safe at a police station somewhere waitng for her family to pick her up (paraphrased). Sorry I do not have link to that interview ... and am not even sure what station interviewed her. She was in her van and spoke through the window.

I did not see her name on the witness list.

sarah7855,

Thanks for the great link:) that answered Every question that I could ever dream up about the Sunshine Laws,appreciate the help.

Welcome :) I found that by accident, but saved it since it answered so many of the questions I had too!

I believe you mean Holly G. Last names are not allowed for all involved so to be safe I did not add. Source is here:
http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/caylee-anthony-case-whos-who-vt172.html

G_ _ _ _, Holly - Former babysitter of Caylee's. Friend of the Anthony family. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/31/ng.01.html

The day Caylee's remains were found, I saw a brief interview with her. I don't recall if she had been out or came to the location specifically because she had heard about the remains. She was visibly upset at the possibility that the remains were Caylee's. She said the best scenario would be that Caylee was safe at a police station somewhere waitng for her family to pick her up (paraphrased). Sorry I do not have link to that interview ... and am not even sure what station interviewed her. She was in her van and spoke through the window.

I did not see her name on the witness list.

I saw that interview too, but don't remember which station at all since I was flipping through so many that day. But I definitely remember seeing it! She almost seemed a little frustrated as she was talking to the reporter, almost as if to say "how do you think I feel??" :confused:

She made a comment about running out of gas two Fridays in a row. One time Tony picked her up walking down Chickasaw in subdivision near her home (http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf page 46). According to him, this was June 23 (Monday). The second time would have been at the Amscot, which was Friday, June 27.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

The calendar page for June, list of events for June 20 and 27 has 'out of gas listings'. This should be edited UNLESS she ran out of gas June 20, June 23, and June 27.

...adding to this a bit...

On Friday, 6/27, Casey texted Amy, "Two weeks in a row.. on Friday.. my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

There was broad speculation when the text info was first released that it meant Casey had run outta gas on 6/20 also (prior Friday). However, IMHO, the ".. on Friday" simply referred to the day she was sending the text...Friday, 6/27...IOW..of all days it happened on a Friday.

The 'first' outta gas incident occurred on 6/23 when Tony picked Casey up, took her to G&C's and they used a tire iron to break into the shed and retrieve the gas cans that George reported stolen & subsequently recovered from Casey 6/24. In the phone logs it appears that Casey called Amy after she contacted Tony to come help her on 6/23...maybe while she was waiting...or after she had already started walking down Chickasaw.

FWIW, IMHO, the 6/27 "outta gas" was a complete ruse. As was suggested by WhyAmISoInterested & Pink Panther, IIRC, Casey needed to ditch the Pontiac 6/27 to force Tony to let her drive his Jeep GC instead of having to drive her decomp-smelling Pontiac to take him to the airport 6/30AM. Casey told Tony the car needed to be repaired and that George would take care of it. This ensured that there would NOT be a quick remedy (i.e. Tony goes to get gas again). Casey prolly ran the car outta gas to make sure it wouldn't start for the same reason. There was absolutely no way Casey could let Tony throw his luggage in the trunk, or even ride in the car with it smelling like it did.

...so...IMHO, car actually only ran outta gas unintentionally 1 time, 6/23, & intentionally 1 time, 6/27.

Hope that helps!

...adding to this a bit...

On Friday, 6/27, Casey texted Amy, "Two weeks in a row.. on Friday.. my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

There was broad speculation when the text info was first released that it meant Casey had run outta gas on 6/20 also (prior Friday). However, IMHO, the ".. on Friday" simply referred to the day she was sending the text...Friday, 6/27...IOW..of all days it happened on a Friday.

The 'first' outta gas incident occurred on 6/23 when Tony picked Casey up, took her to G&C's and they used a tire iron to break into the shed and retrieve the gas cans that George reported stolen & subsequently recovered from Casey 6/24.

FWIW, IMHO, the 6/27 "outta gas" was a complete ruse. As was suggested by WhyAmISoInterested & Pink Panther, IIRC, Casey needed to ditch the Pontiac 6/27 to force Tony to let her drive his Jeep GC instead of having to drive her decomp-smelling Pontiac to take him to the airport 6/30AM. Casey told Tony the car needed to be repaired and that George would take care of it. This ensured that there would NOT be a quick remedy (i.e. Tony goes to get gas again). Casey prolly ran the car outta gas to make sure it wouldn't start for the same reason. There was absolutely no way Casey could let Tony throw his luggage in the trunk, or even ride in the car with it smelling like it did.

...so...IMHO, car actually only ran outta gas unintentionally 1 time, 6/23, & intentionally 1 time, 6/27.

Hope that helps!
I was starting to worry a little. I agree with your clarification, except 23 = Mon, 27 = fri
Same week

Regarding the wiped out computer that LA picked up at TonE's......

After reading the IM chats with KC & Iassen, I noticed that Iassen reminded KC to wipe her logs clean of the chat (I'm guessing so TonE couldn't see them) and she responded with a very positive, "Oh, I know!" like she has been there done that before. It was obvious she knew how to clear the records.

Ok....fast forward to Cyndi picking up Amy at the mall. MAYBE the person Amy was with (was it JP??? I can't remember!) called Casey and alerted her that Cyndi was coming for her and Casey spent the next several minutes dumping her computer before the knock at the door. (remember, TonE said Casey was "working" on her computer before Cyndi got there)

I'm starting to think that LA didn't do this and maybe Casey was tipped off and did the cleaning up before Cyndi arrived. I can't imagine the panic she must have been feeling as the minutes ticked away and she waited for her Mom to arrive all the while crashing her computer.

What do you guys think? Possibility?

Regarding the wiped out computer that LA picked up at TonE's......

After reading the IM chats with KC & Iassen, I noticed that Iassen reminded KC to wipe her logs clean of the chat (I'm guessing so TonE couldn't see them) and she responded with a very positive, "Oh, I know!" like she has been there done that before. It was obvious she knew how to clear the records.

Ok....fast forward to Cyndi picking up Amy at the mall. MAYBE the person Amy was with (was it JP??? I can't remember!) called Casey and alerted her that Cyndi was coming for her and Casey spent the next several minutes dumping her computer before the knock at the door. (remember, TonE said Casey was "working" on her computer before Cyndi got there)

I'm starting to think that LA didn't do this and maybe Casey was tipped off and did the cleaning up before Cyndi arrived. I can't imagine the panic she must have been feeling as the minutes ticked away and she waited for her Mom to arrive all the while crashing her computer.

What do you guys think? Possibility?

Well, it would make sense, except that it was JP at the mall with Amy, and it's been said many times that JP didn't like Casey, so I don't know if he would call to give her the heads up. But, it is possible. Good point.

I believe George did take one. I will find the information to prove me right or wrong as the case may be. I believe it was his lawyer at the time, Mark Nejame, who said it on TV . . .

Noway, please do look into that. I'd be interested in knowing about GA taking a lie detector test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay