LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
S., Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy). Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Chris S. interview page 99. I skimmed through it but didn't see the part about the swimsuit etc.
Yes, thank you for that.
I have gradually pieced that info together.
What threw me for a while was that CS makes no mention in his interview, and LE don't raise it. I think the simple answer is that LE knew nothing about it at the time. It came to their attention during the later CA interview.

After Caylee was found, and LE went to the A's house with a warrant, and the search was completed- JB and his team went to the A's house, where LA allowed them entrance. It was reported that JB removed some things from the house at this time. What did he remove, and why? Anyone?
Later LE came back with two more search warrants looking for certain items.
Could the items have been what JB already removed?

True Crime Author Diane Fanning currently writing the Caylee Anthony Story, I just found this. Wonder who is getting paid for the story.

I will buy it ONLY if the anthony family get NO $$$ from it..........
someone has to write books on this, like all true crime writers do.......to good of a story to pass up. I hope she does a 'when KC was a girl..........what happened to this dysfunctional family unit' vol 1.......vol2 all about CAYEE
IMO

Uuggh...that makes me sick. Well, they won't get a dime of my money for it. There is probably loads more factual information on this board than in the entire book anyway. I have no desire to read the spin.

Diane Fanning is very gracious and willing to cross post. Several of us posted with her on another board last year. If you are concerned about the person making money, why don't you try to find her email and ask her the facts? She was very approachable.

I saw something in a post recently about GA and CA not taking lie detector tests. CA because she was taking medication, but no reason given why GA did not take one. Does anyone know where I can find more information about this?
Thank you!

RE: ZFG, is it correct that although the card (filled out by the SG apartment employee) only said Zenaida Gonzalez, her actual name is Fernandez-Gonzalez?

That has bugged me for a while. I sure would like to know the missing link of the "daisy chain" that tied KC to ZFG. A few people mentioned that KC had talked about "Zanny" prior to this event. I just can't come up with a logical way that she would "happen" to find someone witrh a name that could be shortened to "Zanny" just when she needed to find them. I mean what is the likelihood she would arrive at SG right at the time of the murder? Obviously LE has way more information than I do and they have cleared her, and I have never felt anyone but KC had a hand in this, but I sure would like to find a reasonable explanation of how this coincidence occurred.

Does anyone know if they televise the trial, will they also televise the jury selection? Thanks. :)

Does anyone know if they televise the trial, will they also televise the jury selection? Thanks. :)
I doubt it, too much personal information is exchanged during the process.

I saw something in a post recently about GA and CA not taking lie detector tests. CA because she was taking medication, but no reason given why GA did not take one. Does anyone know where I can find more information about this?
Thank you!

I believe George did take one. I will find the information to prove me right or wrong as the case may be. I believe it was his lawyer at the time, Mark Nejame, who said it on TV . . .

I doubt it, too much personal information is exchanged during the process.

Thanks Tom'sGirl. That makes sense to me. Would have been interesting to see tho.

When Casey is at Universal being questioned by a detective - he says, "Caylee is probably in pretty bad shape right now". Casey says "uh huh".

Detective goes on to say Caylee won't come back to the family as the family knew her, etc... Casey says "uh huh'.

Why does she agree in the affirmative? The detective did not follow her up on that.

Any ideas?

When Casey is at Universal being questioned by a detective - he says, "Caylee is probably in pretty bad shape right now". Casey says "uh huh".

Detective goes on to say Caylee won't come back to the family as the family knew her, etc... Casey says "uh huh'.

Why does she agree in the affirmative? The detective did not follow her up on that.

Any ideas?

I just don't know what say but you are right. The only thing that comes to mind right now is that KC knew what had happened to her daughter (the crime itself) and had witnessed what her daughter looked like decomposing.... she was in pretty bad shape and she was not going to come back to the family as the family knew her. KC knew this, therefore, agreeing with the detectives when asked these questions. GUILTY!

I just don't know what to say but you are right. The only thing that comes to mind right now is that KC knew what had happened to her daughter (the crime itself) and had witnessed what her daughter looked like decomposing.... she was in pretty bad shape and she was not going to come back to the family as the family knew her. KC knew this, therefore, agreeing with the detectives when asked these questions. GUILTY!

Bold mine.

Yes, and she seemed comfortable with it.:mad:

I'm a VERY long time lurker, but this is my first post, so please bare with me.....

Do we have any clarification on the "state" of the duct tape found on little Caylee's skull? I have heard conflicting reports - one says duct tape on the mouth and the other says the entire skull was taped. I know this is a gruesome question, but I just think that the answer to this question is important.

Welcome to WS! ;)

As far as the tape goes it's just a rumor at this point. LE has been careful not to release any substantial or surprising evidential information. My guess is that we will not know for sure about the tape until Trial.

I have not been able to find any information in the docdumps that tells me whether any of Casey's friends were ever checked for chloroform. I doubt that she made any or bought any and if she had some in her trunk I would like to know where she got it from(possibly). Someone would had to have given it to her(assuming she didn't have any herself).

I have not been able to find any information in the docdumps that tells me whether any of Casey's friends were ever checked for chloroform. I doubt that she made any or bought any and if she had some in her trunk I would like to know where she got it from(possibly). Someone would had to have given it to her(assuming she didn't have any herself).

Hopefully that question will be answered at the trial because no one knows for sure if she bought the chloroform or had some sort of chemicals to produce chloroform or if she had a chemical cleaning agent that had chloroform in it. There are some cleaning agents that have chloroform in the cleaning agent. There is a thread on different cleaning agents with chloroform etc. Another mystery still to be resolved.

All About Choloform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member