LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to comment on the ZFG theory. This has always been the one thing I am completely stumped on. If KC was modeling her Zani after this lady then why decriber her as young, no kids and different hair?

However there is to much of a connection to believe it was random, same apartment, same name and same car.

Does anyone remember the date the real ZFG was at sawgrass?

One more thing. If noone had heard of Zani before this happened then I could understand KC randomly picking out this lady to blame. However, the fact that she spoke about Zani months before this all took place completely confuses me.

Did anyone catch NG last night. KC said Zani went or graduated from UF. Has anyone check this out?

I know the trial was scheduled for some time in March, but did recall that Baez had filed several other motion's since then and also the one about change of Venue that he asked for Dec, 11 right before the body was found. I thought they had a tele conference today or another hearing. Has anyone heard anything about what is going on today?

Dec 11, 2008 The pretrial hearing was brief. Judge Strickland complied with a request by Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, to put off the start date of her trial until March. He set another hearing for January. Baez also asked for a change of venue.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

IIRC, January 15th was the next court date but not 100%.

IIRC, January 15th was the next court date but not 100%.

Thank You! Don't know where I got the teleconference from. I guess we will know on the 15th if the change of venue will be granted.

I have to comment on the ZFG theory. This has always been the one thing I am completely stumped on. If KC was modeling her Zani after this lady then why decriber her as young, no kids and different hair?

However there is to much of a connection to believe it was random, same apartment, same name and same car.

Does anyone remember the date the real ZFG was at sawgrass?

June 17th

Does the ping map put KC at Sawgrass on June 17th during the hour in which the real ZFG visited the apartment complex?

Question:

Can the sworn statements given by Casey prior to her arrest be used against her in court if she had not yet been read the Miranda rights? I'm not saying she wasn't read her rights at that point but just raising a question of IF.

TIA

Lil

Question:

Can the sworn statements given by Casey prior to her arrest be used against her in court if she had not yet been read the Miranda rights? I'm not saying she wasn't read her rights at that point but just raising a question of IF.

TIA

Lil

I believe so, because she did not ask for a lawyer at that point and she wasn't being accused of anything at the time- she willingly gave false information to the police. The affidavit was signed under penalty of perjury, before they had (much) of a reason to suspect she was making it all up

One more thing. If noone had heard of Zani before this happened then I could understand KC randomly picking out this lady to blame. However, the fact that she spoke about Zani months before this all took place completely confuses me.

Did anyone catch NG last night. KC said Zani went or graduated from UF. Has anyone check this out?

I agree. This makes it into my top 5 on my WTH??? list about this case.
I remember reading posts stating ZFG and Casey had myspace and/or facebook friends in common. Does anyone know where that info is?
Thanks,
Lanie

I believe there was some long-winded myspace connection between people ZFG new and who Casey knew

i think i remember the same post. a friend of casey had a link to another friend and the second person's friends were listed as victor (ZFG dad) raquel (ZFG room mate) and samantha (ZFG sister) ... i hope i've got that right. it seemed like a very believable explanation as to where she got the idea for the names from and too great a cluster of names to likely be a coincidence.

WHEN are we going to see the most recent search warrants for the A's house? IIRC, OCSO put the first one on their website within a week or 2 of executing that search warrant (we didn't even have to wait for a doc. sump). Why are they holding these back now??

I'm a VERY long time lurker, but this is my first post, so please bare with me.....

Do we have any clarification on the "state" of the duct tape found on little Caylee's skull? I have heard conflicting reports - one says duct tape on the mouth and the other says the entire skull was taped. I know this is a gruesome question, but I just think that the answer to this question is important.

I remember way back that one of KC's male friends returned a bag containing Caylee clothes etc. It was mentioned in an interview, but I can't remember whose interview. Can anybody else remember which interview and who the returner of clothes was and other details?

S., Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy). Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Chris S. interview page 99 (and page 159?). I skimmed through it but didn't see the part about the swimsuit etc.

I'm a VERY long time lurker, but this is my first post, so please bare with me.....

Do we have any clarification on the "state" of the duct tape found on little Caylee's skull? I have heard conflicting reports - one says duct tape on the mouth and the other says the entire skull was taped. I know this is a gruesome question, but I just think that the answer to this question is important.

Nope, all reports so far about the duct tape has been "all" speculation. Welcome aboard!

Whoa! I'd never seen that ladder. I imagined something more like vinyl steps with enclosed sides. There is no way a 2+ year old child climbed that open ladder and dived into the pool. Not in my opinion.

Yes, a 2 year old could. That ladder is not that much different than the one on my pool. That is why we remove the ladder when we're done swimming and we put it in the garage.

I know my daughter now, even at almost 3, could not drag the ladder to the pool and put it into place because it goes into the pool on the inside. There is no way she can lift it.

True Crime Author Diane Fanning currently writing the Caylee Anthony Story, I just found this. Wonder who is getting paid for the story.

Nope, all reports so far about the duct tape has been "all" speculation. Welcome aboard!

Thank you so much. I thought so, but you know its pretty easy to miss a piece of information in this case...it just get released so rapidly sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971