LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that Casey did kill Caylee but she blocked it out and can NOT remember? What if she honestly believes the stories she has told?

Thanks I have seen it before, but not looking for appliances then.
It looks to me like a washer close beyond SUV and a dryer twards the left side. These I have seen more clearly in other pics. There seems little doubt there was a washer and dryer out there, but still not seen evidence of freezer at all.

It is classic Cindy. I keep trying to cut her a huge ammount of slack because I think how horrendous the sittuation is when I try and imagine myself in their possition. But she is clearly nuts and drives my empathy/sympathy to its limits.

I had posted questions about this early on when we heard about her backing into the driveway and I remember it was driving me nuts until my mom and I were watching something...for some reason I am thinking the 20/20 and they showed good close pictures of Cindy yelling at reporters and they were all the way up in the driveway almost in the garage and my mom pointed and yelled and we finally saw the freezer. I am going to try to find the 20/20 online and if not there I will ask mom tomorrow what show we saw it on and if she remembers I should have a link tomorrow. If not, I will keep digging, but I am certain that was the only reason I let that go. Will work on it when I get off work. No access there. IIRC there were two small plastic totes sitting on it and you could see it almost straight on. It was way to wide to be a dryer. Going to start hunting it down now...

I had posted questions about this early on when we heard about her backing into the driveway and I remember it was driving me nuts until my mom and I were watching something...for some reason I am thinking the 20/20 and they showed good close pictures of Cindy yelling at reporters and they were all the way up in the driveway almost in the garage and my mom pointed and yelled and we finally saw the freezer. I am going to try to find the 20/20 online and if not there I will ask mom tomorrow what show we saw it on and if she remembers I should have a link tomorrow. If not, I will keep digging, but I am certain that was the only reason I let that go. Will work on it when I get off work. No access there. IIRC there were two small plastic totes sitting on it and you could see it almost straight on. It was way to wide to be a dryer. Going to start hunting it down now...
Thank you. I have had a couple of sessions on this over in the House plan thread. Lots of people give links to vids and pics, but not able to see for sure. Hope you can find something and post here or Anthony house plan thread

LP said CA washed a shirt belonging to KC that had a stain on it (reference http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17945241/detail.html).

I don't recall CA saying there was a shirt with the slacks/boots/shoes in the Pontiac after she retrieved it from the tow yard.

Where did CA find the stained shirt? With the 'stinky' clothes that LA retrieved from TonE's?

Was this the beige/off-white shirt that KC was wearing with the pinstripe pants when GA saw her leaving for work on Jun. 16th?

(Or is the 'stained shirt' an LP-ism?) :confused:

TIA because it's really been bugging me that there wasn't a shirt with the pants.

BTW, I think this case is like playing some freaky trivia game. I'm on information overload.

The clothes were found in the car not at Tony's

Here is an interesting link on chloroform.
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp6-c4.pdf

Does anyone have any ideas on where she might have made this at? If it was pure...? Gas cans used to dispose the excess ? Does anyone have any ideas on the making or obtaining this chloroform she used>? That in itself is driving me nuts. just the fact that there has to be some evidence of it somewhere in that house, or in the area they located Casey's remains. If she kept it contained ( I just cannot see her being that smart to mess with chemicals to create a substance like that) If if anyone has theories on this please help me out here...yes I am a newbie lol thanks :)

Thank you. I have had a couple of sessions on this over in the House plan thread. Lots of people give links to vids and pics, but not able to see for sure. Hope you can find something and post here or Anthony house plan thread

No problem! I certainly will. This will drive me nuts until I find it like a bad song in my head so here is what I know so far: Had 20/20, BUT HUBBY DELETED IT!! Still have a few others I am going to watch in high speed, but now that I have been searching, I have not found a the video of it yet, but if anyone knows where to find the 20/20, please post a link if you see it before I do. I'm pretty sure that was where I saw it and it WAS CLEAR. I did find this on the ABC news blog for that 20/20 episode, and I know that is not a source, but it leads me to believe that it was the 20/20 that we saw it on:

Snipped for space:

COULD A DOG HIT ON A WRAPPED FROZEN BODY IN A FREEZER?...I SAW A FREEZER IN THE GARAGE THAT NEEDED TO BE CHECKED...WHAT IS UP WITH THE NEW CEMENT POURED IN THE ANTHONYS BACK YARD?... WHEN WAS IT POURED AND WHO POURED IT AND WHY?...I LOOKED UP CHLOROFORM ON THE INTERNET AFTER HEARING ABOUT EVIDENCE IN THE TRUNK AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FOR SALE..

Also, if I recall in the clip I don't think that there were any cars in the garage, and I seem to remember it was where the SUV is, on that wall in that spot, but I might not remember that right, however on other blogs that I can't link to they repeatedly say that when she backed the car in she was "inches from that freezer..." so I think that may be correct and I am certain I am on to something. Still digging....

Freezer? could the chloroform have come from the freezer????

Here is an interesting link on chloroform.
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp6-c4.pdf

Does anyone have any ideas on where she might have made this at? If it was pure...? Gas cans used to dispose the excess ? Does anyone have any ideas on the making or obtaining this chloroform she used>? That in itself is driving me nuts. just the fact that there has to be some evidence of it somewhere in that house, or in the area they located Casey's remains. If she kept it contained ( I just cannot see her being that smart to mess with chemicals to create a substance like that) If if anyone has theories on this please help me out here...yes I am a newbie lol thanks :)
Theory: She did not make any chloroform - See simple

no, I didn't think she would, that is why I am wondering where in comes into play in this.

Chloroform is indirectly produced when
chlorine reacts with organic compounds.
Therefore, a number of water disinfection
processes including the chlorination of
drinking water, waste water and swimming
pools contribute to the formation and
release of chloroform into the
environment. Disinfection processes at
pulp and paper plants are also potential
sources of chloroform.

any thoughts on that?

Chloroform is indirectly produced when
chlorine reacts with organic compounds.
Therefore, a number of water disinfection
processes including the chlorination of
drinking water, waste water and swimming
pools contribute to the formation and
release of chloroform into the
environment. Disinfection processes at
pulp and paper plants are also potential
sources of chloroform.

any thoughts on that?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70561&highlight=chloroform

No problem! I certainly will. This will drive me nuts until I find it like a bad song in my head so here is what I know so far: Had 20/20, BUT HUBBY DELETED IT!! Still have a few others I am going to watch in high speed, but now that I have been searching, I have not found a the video of it yet, but if anyone knows where to find the 20/20, please post a link if you see it before I do. I'm pretty sure that was where I saw it and it WAS CLEAR. I did find this on the ABC news blog for that 20/20 episode, and I know that is not a source, but it leads me to believe that it was the 20/20 that we saw it on:

Snipped for space:

COULD A DOG HIT ON A WRAPPED FROZEN BODY IN A FREEZER?...I SAW A FREEZER IN THE GARAGE THAT NEEDED TO BE CHECKED...WHAT IS UP WITH THE NEW CEMENT POURED IN THE ANTHONYS BACK YARD?... WHEN WAS IT POURED AND WHO POURED IT AND WHY?...I LOOKED UP CHLOROFORM ON THE INTERNET AFTER HEARING ABOUT EVIDENCE IN THE TRUNK AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FOR SALE..

Also, if I recall in the clip I don't think that there were any cars in the garage, and I seem to remember it was where the SUV is, on that wall in that spot, but I might not remember that right, however on other blogs that I can't link to they repeatedly say that when she backed the car in she was "inches from that freezer..." so I think that may be correct and I am certain I am on to something. Still digging....

I recall it very well because that was my suspicion/theory as well. There was a video clip that clearly showed the freezer. My son and his wife were here for supper one evening during that time and we just happened to be watching NG when it showed a segment of the video that showed the freezer, I ran to my tv and I'm pointing , look,look, there's the freezer! Reason being I hadn't seen it in any of the more recent video's, somehow it just seemed to "vanish" from their garage. I'll go back thru my posts because I asked other WS's if they noticed the freezer....never got a response. My son reassured me that there was no way possible that the A's could dump a freezer without being seen. I told him he was probably right......right?
......and yes, she would have been inches from that freezer!

This is a place to post your unanswered questions. Hopefully another member knows the answer or can direct you to the information. This is not a general discussion thread, but questions and answers. It is hard to wade through chit chat when someone is just trying to find the answer to a question or answer a posted question.
Thanks.

Last thread

Questions should not be asking for opinions. the rest of the forum is for that.
reminder

Does anyone know where to find the names of who has depoisted money in Casey's jail account. Something set off my hinky meter...

Does anyone know where to find the names of who has depoisted money in Casey's jail account. Something set off my hinky meter...

There is some of that info listed in the "Casey's confinment" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor