LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the forensic computer analysis in the doc dump shows all search words used, or only those that the prosecutors felt were relevant to make their case?

I guess I didn't mention that is was lat and long for a phone number,,, two of them. Both numbers were called on June 16th.

I'm now not absolutely clear on what you may be referring to. The Lat and Long numbers on the records from the phone company in the doc dump are the tower addresses. If you typed an unlisted phone number into a search website for reverse look up [some, not all of them] will give you an address and that address is the location that the call service originates from. i.e. AT&T local 'office' - a station that has the actual phone line equipment in it for that area.

Try looking up you own phone number on one of the sites for reverse lookups and see what the address is. Now type in someone you know who lives in your neighbor hood that you know their number. If I am guessing correctly in what you are doing and you are not looking at the coordinates off the doc dump, you will get the same Lat and Long number for both of you and neither one will be you physical home address.

If you are on a paid site that you can get an actual street/mailing address for a persons unlisted phone number then what you are referring to may be the actual Lat & Long numbers of the street address. This could prove to be address for some of the ones that we do not have a name or location for yet.

Since you asked who lives near there that is why I am thinking that you have a tower Lat & Long number or a possibly a phone company address Lat & Long from a number look up

Just my best guess based on what you asked.
Shadow

reminder this is a Q&A thread not a discussion thread.

Does anyone know if the forensic computer analysis in the doc dump shows all search words used, or only those that the prosecutors felt were relevant to make their case?

IIRC, it only listed those word searches relevant to the case.

After Casey had waived her right to be in court could JB have asked for her to be excused and had her taken back to jail? I was watching a vid, can't remember which one, and apparantly she didn't want to be there while they discussed the autopsy pics. If he was that concerned about his client wouldn't he have done that?

There have been many references to a freezer and or a fridge in A's garage. Is there any evidence? Video or pic.

Just about everyone in the A camp has admitted at one time or another to communicating with KC via letters passed through JB. (I can dig up CA's admission on the Today show as an example if necessary.) Early on, I recall reading here that this practice is illegal. Is that true? If it is illegal, why is JB being allowed to so blatantly violate these rules?

Can someone please tell me when and who did the interview with the A's where GA did all the talking and CA sat looking strangely down and not speaking at all???

Channel 13 did the interview with Michelle B. on Nov. 13 2008 ? or that's when it was posted.
Didn't know if I could post the link.

No, not the car wanted to know if chloroform was/is used today by professional carpet cleaners. Finally looked it up, and it is. Also used in the process of making Teflon, and IIRC the dry cleaning business. Seems to work well on organic stains. Huh

Can you share your link I want to read about this, crazzzy. Never mind, couldn't wait, had to google myself. All I can say is unfreakin believable!!!!!!!
Not only professional carpet cleaners but household as well. Thanks Elley Mae for bringing this to our attention or at least mine, everyone else might have already known.

There have been many references to a freezer and or a fridge in A's garage. Is there any evidence? Video or pic.

I had this question early on. There is a deep freezer in the A's Garage. If you look at any of the crazy footage of Cindy in the driveway yelling and actin'-a-fool you can see it in there. Usually on NG.

Here is one, in the beginning you can clearly see the Refrigerator in the garage, & I believe there is a freezer on the left. Also, this is classic Cindy?...choice of words??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4LeyWRFat8&feature=related
Thanks I have seen it before, but not looking for appliances then.
It looks to me like a washer close beyond SUV and a dryer twards the left side. These I have seen more clearly in other pics. There seems little doubt there was a washer and dryer out there, but still not seen evidence of freezer at all.

It is classic Cindy. I keep trying to cut her a huge ammount of slack because I think how horrendous the sittuation is when I try and imagine myself in their possition. But she is clearly nuts and drives my empathy/sympathy to its limits.

I had this question early on. There is a deep freezer in the A's Garage. If you look at any of the crazy footage of Cindy in the driveway yelling and actin'-a-fool you can see it in there. Usually on NG.
Looks like the washer to me

Happy to be proved wrong, I really would! Can you point to a picture or vid.

Is there any information here as to why Casey dropped out of high school? I know she was short a credit...but that is easily rectified. Has anyone investigated her school records? Can a reporter do this? Or must it be subpeoned by law? Speaking as a teacher, these kinds of records are kept and easily accessed. There would be much documentation by her and her counselor as to the reason she left just shy of graduation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487