LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know a link to a website that would post Orlando weather history for the month of July 2008? Thanks in advance!

Is there a hearing Friday...and if so what time?

Here ya go, Mama and LindaFaye:

"Three new motions in the Casey Anthony case will be heard at an end of the month hearing.The motions are from both sides -- Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the State Attorney's Office.The most interesting concerns a request by Baez to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, including lists of volunteers and any communications the group had with investigators.The Texas-based group spent days in Central Florida looking for Caylee's remains.Baez has also filed a motion to try and inspect the scene where Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11.The hearing is scheduled for Jan. 30 at 8:30 a.m. in an Orange County court. "

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/22/new_motion_hearing_scheduled_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I have been racking my brain & my computer to try and figure out who this person is. His name is Kyle K.and he appears on some of Casey cell phone logs.

Here's all I could find:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Has anyone EVER seen a photo of the Anthony's going food shopping? With all the media following them, I have never seen a photo of them going food shopping.

Patty, I remember seeing a pic on a local news site of DM and his wife, (from Kidfinders) taking in groceries to the Anthonys. Perhaps that is their job now since there are no more collection jars. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what time tomorrow, Friday the 30th, the hearing will take place?

Posted this on the George Update Thread but, since it involves the case and is more of a legal question thought I'd throw it out here as well...

Question/Food For Thought:

IF... George is found to have a mental disorder could his past or any future testimony at trial be jeopardized? It appears his GJ testimony was important in getting the indictment. For that reason his future testimony would most likely be very valuable to the prosecution as well.

However, should a doctor declare that testifying would bring consequences for his condition, would he be exempted from testifying on a medical/mental duress pretense? Could this eliminate one of the State's most valuable witnesses?

Heads-up...seeing ALOT of fullname use in this thread. Don't wanna see anyone getting in trouble :blowkiss:

I have seen a number of posters refering to the plastic horse that was found and listed in the last doc dump. My question is this, what is the importance of this horse and how does it relate to Caylee? In the People mag thread someone stated that Cindy and George are now questioning Casey's innocence because of the horse and the Pooh blanket. I understand the reference to the blanket by why the toy horse?

Do we know what kind of plastic horse...there could be several...from specialty to dollar store cheapies.

I have seen a number of posters refering to the plastic horse that was found and listed in the last doc dump. My question is this, what is the importance of this horse and how does it relate to Caylee? In the People mag thread someone stated that Cindy and George are now questioning Casey's innocence because of the horse and the Pooh blanket. I understand the reference to the blanket by why the toy horse?

I dunno the legitimacy of the source, but, have heard/read it suggested that the type of toy horse found is that which would be one that comes in a packaged set. IOW:

1) show the jury the package from a retail store with horse "a", horse "b", and horse "c", as a set, then,
2) show the jury the horse recovered with the remains that matches horse "a" from (1) above, then
3) show the jury horse "b" & horse "c" that were recovered from G&C's...sans horse "a"...which couldn't be found @ G&C's.​

Makes sense to me if this is indeed what's happening.

Perhaps there's more to it, though, 'cause the defense would just claim that the horse was with Caylee when Casey left her/was taken by ZFG...same as the blanket.

From the NG show transcript. Bolding by me...

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Nancy, good to see you. Some breaking news in the Orlando area, Nancy. The biggest thing, of course, "People" magazine reporting, which -- this article has not yet even hit the newsstands -- that the Anthonys may be changing their tune ever so slightly when it comes to their daughter's innocence. And at one time, as you know, Nancy, they said that she was 100 percent innocent. Now through their attorney, they're just saying, I don't know, I don't know.

And I think what's leading them to this, Nancy, is the fact that a toy horse was found near the murder scene. They found a very similar plastic toy horse in the Anthony house about a half mile away. Also, the Winnie- the-Pooh blanket which was documented earlier in the show, that was found - - inside where Casey's (SIC) remains were found...

GRACE: To Jessica D'Onofrio with WKMG, also joining us from Orlando. Jessica, now there is speculation -- we know that George Anthony is still in a psychiatric unit -- the timing of his attempted suicide or his rambling -- his writings and text messages about suicide, are right around the time that it comes out the heart sticker is placed on the child's mouth, which had been duct taped, and the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket matches the set at home and the toy horse matches other toy horses in the home.

GRACE: The significance just released, not even on the newsstand yet, "People" magazine reporting that police made a direct link between the blanket that was wrapped around little Caylee`s body back to the Winnie- the-Pooh bedding set in the home, along with a little toy horse being extremely similar, if not matching, other toys there in Caylee's room. This just as George Anthony allegedly attempts suicide.

December 20th OCSO search warrant...

Attachments

• toy horse.jpg
    toy horse.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for the answers...since American Idol started I have been missing Nancy Grace at night....so I didn't get the heads up on the horse. LOL, thank you again

O.K. I have heard Baez say over an over again he doesn't have to tell us where the money is coming from to pay these high tech Scientists..but I just read
Spector's trial on Trial & Tribulations and Alan Jackson the prosecutor just asked how much this one scientist was paid and he said $250. a hr and he got $35,000. for the first trial and this next trial could be up to $10,000 to $20,000.

So my question is Can the prosecutor in Casey's case ask the Defense those questions??
and they do have to answer right? an also can they asked who paid them?

O.K. I have heard Baez say over an over again he doesn't have to tell us where the money is coming from to pay these high tech Scientists..but I just read
Spector's trial on Trial & Tribulations and Alan Jackson the prosecutor just asked how much this one scientist was paid and he said $250. a hr and he got $35,000. for the first trial and this next trial could be up to $10,000 to $20,000.

So my question is Can the prosecutor in Casey's case ask the Defense those questions??
and they do have to answer right? an also can they asked who paid them?

Anyone who gets up on the stand and is suspected of being paid for his/her testimony is game for getting asked how much are they getting paid. A smart SA will have the answer before he/she asks that question.

Anyone who gets up on the stand and is suspected of being paid for his/her testimony is game for getting asked how much are they getting paid. A smart SA will have the answer before he/she asks that question.

Thank you Deb..all that BS from Baez he doesn't have to tell, I will love to hear when the SA asks..especially if it comes thru a movie or book deal, because we know Baez doesn't have that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member