LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering.....did we ever figure out what Amy H meant when she said she was "sitting under the stone table"?

Just wondering.....did we ever figure out what Amy H meant when she said she was "sitting under the stone table"?

Amy would hide under a table when she was at work waitressing (dunno if she was on break or not) and text w/ Casey. I kinda envision one of those outdoor things...but...that's just me.

Anyone know if CA and GA or even LA have tried to KC since the body was found and/or identified to be that of caylee's?

Now CA has been alone for a week in a CRIME SCENE HOUSE (GA in hospital, LA working in Tampa ). She has had time to think about how kc has ruined every aspect of CA's life.
Does anyone think CA will turn on Kc now to save LA? I do. How she can stay in that house is something I don't understand............IMO

Now CA has been alone for a week in a CRIME SCENE HOUSE (GA in hospital, LA working in Tampa ). She has had time to think about how kc has ruined every aspect of CA's life.
Does anyone think CA will turn on Kc now to save LA? I do. How she can stay in that house is something I don't understand............IMO

I don't know if the KFN ppl are still hanging around, but I somehow doubt she is alone. I don't know why but I do,

MOO

I have been looking around and have not found anyone else mention this but, on NG last night the words breaking news: a knife was found in the bag holding the skeletion: skull was at the bottom of the screen.

I knew/heard about a knife in vehicle but not in the dump site - Anyone else catch this? Is there a thread somewhere? I found it interesting the way it was worded "holding the skelton remains" the knife or the bag? it was an interesting way to work it.

Tried this on another thread...thought I's ask here since this forum is getting more attention. Does anyone have pages 3121-3133 from the doc dump on 1/21/09? TIA!!!

I have been looking around and have not found anyone else mention this but, on NG last night the words breaking news: a knife was found in the bag holding the skeletion: skull was at the bottom of the screen.

I knew/heard about a knife in vehicle but not in the dump site - Anyone else catch this? Is there a thread somewhere? I found it interesting the way it was worded "holding the skelton remains" the knife or the bag? it was an interesting way to work it.
NG SHOW WRONG AGAIN.

I don't know why we watch it?

hehe - I knew when I saw it last night if it is not on WS it ain't true! :)
We probably have a lot of things wrong on WS as well, but we do look to available evidence to confirm or deny information. NG and her researchers must be reading the same documents. They should all be sacked and replaced by people who have English as their first language? imo

OOps! Have GA, CA or LA tried to visit KC since the body was found and/or identified.

They are trying to arrange a private meeting with Casey through their attorney. They don't want to meet with her on tape. Initially, they were claiming it was to hold a private memorial service with Casey. However, I suspect Cindy wants to confront Casey.

Last night on Nancy Grace there was a statement from their attorney, that the Anthonys are "no longer certain" Casey didn't have anything to do with Caylee's death.

So, yes, indeed, I believe they are changing their minds. However. LP said that George stated he was sick of "living a lie" back in August, so LP thinks George knew back then, but Cindy wanted to protect Casey and George has been going along with it all these months.

Anyone that loves researching Caylee pics gone on an expedition to find a shirt with iron-on letters?

I have a question that maybe someone familiar with the laws can answer. Since Cindy went to a counselor and talked to them about Casey and what was going on concerning her stealing, lying, etc, could the counselor testify as to what they talked about or would this be considered a privacy matter? I have wondered this for quite some time but can't seem to find the answer. Thanks

I have a question that maybe someone familiar with the laws can answer. Since Cindy went to a counselor and talked to them about Casey and what was going on concerning her stealing, lying, etc, could the counselor testify as to what they talked about or would this be considered a privacy matter? I have wondered this for quite some time but can't seem to find the answer. Thanks

...on a tanget of that point for a second...

Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced.

Can someone set me straight? TIA!

I have heard it was a therapist that recommended tough love - for CA to kick KC out and get custody. But I know CA's coworkers and boss recommended it as well - her employer offered services through a special free service they had.

I have a question??? Have GA and CA and come out and said KC is innocent since they have found the body? I know they were saying it before and really pushing the sightings.

I try not to trust what is typed, or spoken for that matter, on the NG show. Very unreliable quotes and transcriptions...could have been out of context, sensationalized, or just inacurrate (the rumors/fact thread clears up a lot of confusoin the NG show creates). Makes more sense that the knife was in the bag that held the skeleton and the skull...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member