LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeek! Just watched the Greta interview with the A's on their couch.....

the hair stood up on the back on my neck when Greta asked her if KC told her what happened to her daughter and Cyndi says yes.....and then goes on to say she said she was "Close to home, in the area"....and do we think she means Central Florida?? Do we think she means like the NEIGHBORHOOD, no we don't think she means that, but we are hopeful she is in the "area".

How crazy is that?

Has it ever been clarified what type of meter Roy Kronk was reading? Power, water, ?? I think the type of meter he was reading would play a part in his findings. Water meters (such as those for elementary schools) are often times back off the road several feet. I have heard county meter reader several times but no reference to the exact utility.

I remember it being said he was a water meter reader. :)

Just wanted to find out if it says anywhere out there that they did find the book. Was there another release of info. regarding what items were found in the woods on the 11th of Dec.? Thanks! I have been looking but I can't find anything from LE verifying the book.

Yesterday I found a posting that showed 234 pictures of the wooded area, the canal, the rr trackis, the bridges and parks around the area where caley was found. I have been trying to find it again today but i can not locate it:confused: if anyone knows where i might find this again please post where i can find it, thank you

I don't know for sure if this is the one because there are only 229 pictures but it sounds like it could be. If this isn't it I'll try to find the one you're looking for. This is Murt's photobucket. :)

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?start=120

this is a post from scared monkeys,,, and it has a list of the "players" in this case,,,just thought since the question was asked about Iassen,,, that this might help
Lorma
http://.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

this is a post from scared monkeys,,, and it has a list of the "players" in this case,,,just thought since the question was asked about Iassen,,, that this might help
Lorma
http://.net/index.php?topic=3626.0
Thanks!

Excellent for reference. The best list of that stuff I have seen.

I've been searching the update and media link threads for ages now. Does anyone have the link to the video where CA seemed very medicated and withdrawn? I thought it was from around the end of November and I thought MB was also on the same tape?

Anyone?

Does any one remember what date it was that Cindy appeared to be leaning on George in the interview, and did not have much to say.

Does any one remember what date it was that Cindy appeared to be leaning on George in the interview, and did not have much to say.

i believe it was nov 21st, but i'm working on memory.

Don't know if you got your ans yet but GeorgiaPI1957 posted this on the NG thread referring to this interview...

"I have that video and am uploading it now to Youtube. It is dated 11/21/2008. I'll add the link as soon as it's finished. "

Hope this helps.

My apologies if this has been asked and answered... I'm hoping someone can answer it for me easily.

Does anyone remember where George was when he was staring into the woods? I would like to know where he was when this happened, where it was in relation to where Caylee's remains were found and when it happened.

Thanks, ya'll!

Does anyone know why Casey didn't know Anthony's (Tony's) phone number when she was calling her parent's house from jail to get it? Maybe b/c she was used to speed dialing it from her phone or did he change his number? I just thought that was odd.

Also did she ever have a job in the last several months that Caylee was alive? I can't believe someone who lies just to tell lies. I am surprised Tony kept seeing her even though she could never make it over to his place for reason after reason that wasn't true. I guess he wouldn't know they were all lies but I would think he'd get fed up really fast with someone who constantly made excuses.

Do you know what I mean? I'm not sure if I'm wording that right... thank you!!

PS... Thank you for this forum. I come here every day and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay