LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that crazy church from Kansas-Westboro Baptist Church-going to protest Caylee's memorial service?

Check out the thread in the parking lot! I think WS prefers to keep them in the members only section-you'll see why!:doh:

Where can I say something that I know for a fact to be true yet I have no link to back it up? It's something from a source inside this case that I was told I was allowed to tell WS's.

Should I put it in the rumor thread?

I have a question about the memorial,and since the thread has been pulled,i wanted to know if we would be able to link it later,or view it.I work tomorrow,and cannot watch at work,I almost thought about calling in sick,but cannot bring myself to let my co-workers down.Thanks

Where can I say something that I know for a fact to be true yet I have no link to back it up? It's something from a source inside this case that I was told I was allowed to tell WS's.

Should I put it in the rumor thread?

Absolutely! Meet ya down there!:innocent:

Ok posted it in the parking lot, I found a more appropriate thread for it ;)

:blowkiss:

Wondering if anyone has narrowed down the timeline for the next document dump? We could really use something soon to keep us constructive, happy, loving one another!
Offering hugs to all who need one today!
:blowkiss:

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this so feel free to move it!:)
Does anyone know who attended the memorial as far as: Family, Casey's friends, etc....?I didn't want to post it on the memorial thread since we weren't supposed to ask who did/did not attend

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this so feel free to move it!:)
Does anyone know who attended the memorial as far as: Family, Casey's friends, etc....?I didn't want to post it on the memorial thread since we weren't supposed to ask who did/did not attend

Apparently, none of KC's friends were permitted. GA, LA and CA all spoke. GA made reference to the fact that his mother in law and brothers in law were all there but I think he said his own parents were unable to make it. Mallory was there as well.
RG and LP held their own memorial with JG a no show, as he also was not welcome at the church.

Does anyone know who was sitting next to George at the Memorial ? Who was the man behind Lee and Cindy ?

TIA

Since this is over I would like to see getting back to Casey
trail ect. prison needs to be her new home

Does anyone know who was sitting next to George at the Memorial ? Who was the man behind Lee and Cindy ?

TIA

Not sure who was next to George, but I think that the guy behind them was one of Cindy's brothers but not Rick. He kind of looked like Rick to me though, so that's why I'm thinking he was a brother.

I am also wondering about the next doc dump....I thought it was supposed to be last week.

Also, does anyone know when the burial is for Caylee? Thanks

Why did JB publicly read that statement from KC yesterday? I don't understand. I assume there was a motive, but what was it? It seems that should have been a private message to her parents, and would not have been read publicly unless JB felt it would benefit KC in some way. How?
Is there a thread discussing this?

Why did JB publicly read that statement from KC yesterday? I don't understand. I assume there was a motive, but what was it? It seems that should have been a private message to her parents, and would not have been read publicly unless JB felt it would benefit KC in some way. How?
Is there a thread discussing this?

Kathy, here is a thread about it. :blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79455

don't know if this has been discussed or even if this is in the right place.

With JB taking his laptop into the visits with KC, could she be communicating with her family via instant messaging???

Could she be recording (video and audio) messages and JB is relaying them? Could she have been watching the memorial service using his aircard today? Wouldn't the judge frown on this?

I was curious about this as well. It doesn't seem right for him to take his laptop in and hopefully she is not allowed access to it. To be sure the guards would not allow this if this is indeed happening. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

Here is a link where they talk about him bringing in the laptop.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/defense-attorney-visits-casey.html

Another one (which I can't find the link to right now) said he is allowed a laptop and wireless card to view media sites.

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

Then I was watching JVM's show and Luka said they are NOT allowed cell phones or laptops with wireless access. So I don't know who is right here or what is going on in that jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic