LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell us specifically what these signs mean? (I know these are a different kind of signs than the one you were discussing that KC's old friends were using. And I don't believe any general discussion of hip hop culture is allowed here, I think it was banned, just curious to finally learn what these particular signs mean. Thanks anyone! I do know enough to know the color red is not usually displayed lightly.)
295xrtd.jpg

2nav2ad.jpg

e6zoea.jpg

mkzrip.jpg

puv6.jpg

the one with the "tall" finger down looks like a reverse of the "flip off" sign :)

Sorry Debs, I'm a little dense sometimes. Did I misunderstand which hand sign you were talking about? Or did I see the correct hand sign and not notice that it was different from the one I'm thinking of? I'm talking about the one with the index finger and pinkie. It means something different from the "rock on" sign with the thumb and pinkie....

Wait the thumb and the pinky out is "hang loose" and the thumb, pointer and pinky up is "rock on"..I'm confused...

I just finished reading the DC interview released yesterday. The three cement blocks (then three more at the abandoned house) are mentioned alot.

This is a stretch, but does anyone find it odd that there is a cement block involved in the Haleigh case?

Good question and you make me think of another question. Anybody know of a map or maps showing the number and location of registered sex offenders or kidnappers residences in relation to the Anthony home, TL's apartment, Fusian, JBP, etc. (Like the one the NG program shows regarding the Haleigh case, but has never shown in the Caylee case.) Thanks!

I don't know a whole lot about Gangstas, but it looks to me like a bunch of wanna-be's making random signs with their fingers. LOL

I do know there are certain hand gestures for gangs, but this is just so random. Bunch of kids wanting to be bad...IMO

Good question and you make me think of another question. Anybody know of a map or maps showing the number and location of registered sex offenders or kidnappers residences in relation to the Anthony home, TL's apartment, Fusian, JBP, etc. (Like the one the NG program shows regarding the Haleigh case, but has never shown in the Caylee case.) Thanks!

You can go on the Sex Offender registry and type in KC's addy, it will show you a map..going off complete memory it's 4937 Hopespring..something like that. As for AL addy I think it's in one of the dumps if not he lived at Sutton Place, you can google and get the addy. Same with Fusian and the rest. HTH.

...yep,gogrannypop,that's exactly whatI think those hand signs are...a bunch of wanna be gangsta kids,making random signs that really don't mean anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214