LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is considered curcimstanial evidence and what is considered direct evidence? I have been watching forensic files specifically to compare evidence on those cases against what the state has on KC. Maybe because they had to use forensics in each case, there was not any cases that had direct evidence. Someone please tell me what direct evidence would be.

Have they released any report on the stain on the carpet in the trunk of the car? If that is a decomp stain, would DNA show up in that?

Have they released any report on the stain on the carpet in the trunk of the car? If that is a decomp stain, would DNA show up in that?

Yes it would however, the report's not yet been released ..

Does anyone wonder, assuming KC had planned the "Caylee is napped by ZFG" in advance of having to blurt out the story when she didn't intend to (when her mother and brother confronted her) did she pick the date June 9th (a date now proven untrue in light of Father's Day) which is two months exactly to Caylee's impending birthday...to make it seem more plausible? That ZFG etc...took Caylee to punish KC for being a bad mother and on that day in particular. The 9th...just to really show her. And then it turns out...that well...hey, Father's Day was the June 15th...and threw a huge monkey wrench in that sense. maybe that is why the A's started getting mad at each other initially? Like, you threw KC under the bus cuz her story was the 9th of June...and now there is this video that contradicts it...and these photos...and you threw her under the bus George? Just wondering. Or maybe KC, as her friend said, is not all that bright and when she is on the phone with the 911 dispatcher she keeps saying Caylee has been missing for exactly 31 days...which again...not June 9th from the date of that call. I am just wondering if she had decided on the 9th...to kill her...circumstances didn't work out...so she postponed it...and that is why in her initial interrogations she keeps saying June the 9th as the date.

What is considered curcimstanial evidence and what is considered direct evidence? I have been watching forensic files specifically to compare evidence on those cases against what the state has on KC. Maybe because they had to use forensics in each case, there was not any cases that had direct evidence. Someone please tell me what direct evidence would be.

From what I understand, direct evidence is pretty much an eye witness. Everything else is circumstancial.

Eyewitnesses can lie or be wrong about what they "saw".
Enough circumstancial evidence is a good thing.

Does anyone wonder, assuming KC had planned the "Caylee is napped by ZFG" in advance of having to blurt out the story when she didn't intend to (when her mother and brother confronted her) did she pick the date June 9th (a date now proven untrue in light of Father's Day) which is two months exactly to Caylee's impending birthday...to make it seem more plausible? That ZFG etc...took Caylee to punish KC for being a bad mother and on that day in particular. The 9th...just to really show her. And then it turns out...that well...hey, Father's Day was the June 15th...and threw a huge monkey wrench in that sense. maybe that is why the A's started getting mad at each other initially? Like, you threw KC under the bus cuz her story was the 9th of June...and now there is this video that contradicts it...and these photos...and you threw her under the bus George? Just wondering. Or maybe KC, as her friend said, is not all that bright and when she is on the phone with the 911 dispatcher she keeps saying Caylee has been missing for exactly 31 days...which again...not June 9th from the date of that call. I am just wondering if she had decided on the 9th...to kill her...circumstances didn't work out...so she postponed it...and that is why in her initial interrogations she keeps saying June the 9th as the date.

I think she said the 9th because that was the date CA said she last saw KLee; KC just went along with it. As you said it was later revealed that date was incorrect because of the video on Father's day - the 15th - CA amended that with LE, but KC never changed her statement to reflect that. Either way KC's time line of the 9th or 31 days doesn't make sense. I think she just grabbed the date CA used for something to say.

Sorry if this is a repeat - what ever happened to deposing of CA and GA? Did their attny argue his motion about their "special grief" yet? If not, anyone know when?

In reference to the "civil suit" - I am trying to figure out how Mr. Morgan is going to "force" the issue of KC answering any questions? Most times the sanctions would be jail, but, she is already there. I don't see where there are any other sanctions that would "make" her answer his questions. And, if they were to be awarded money - where is it going to come from? I can see where Mr. Morgan could press the issue of how is she paying her legal defense and saying in the next breath that if they win the civil case she can't afford to pay the award???? Anyone have any different or more ideas????

Did Judge Larry Seidlin make important comments about the Case? I missed his remarks on At Large with Geraldo Rivera.

Isn't today Casey's birthday?
Lanie

KC spent the night at RM's on June 9 - with Caylee. We do not hear from any source that she was in the Ant home until June 15 when she dropped Caylee off for CA to take to Mt. Dora. IMO, since June 9 was the first night she "left home", that was the date KC picked to have Caylee missing. It must have been important somehow - I tend to think the fight about the stolen funds from grandfather's account occurred then (closer to when bank statements arrive) and KC took Caylee and left, prompting CA to tell her mother she would handle the situation. I suspect there was another fight on June 15th - having to do perhaps with what CA may have learned from Caylee about her new living arrangements, or some comment or fear about the trunk, drinks that make you "sleepy" or something else that would cause a huge blow-up and threat to sue for custody. I think the family immediately thought of June 9 because that was when KC "left" home.

I believe KC's birthday is March 19th. Wasn't that the day of the computer chloroform searches, etc? Nice way to celebrate last year.

[
In reference to the "civil suit" - I am trying to figure out how Mr. Morgan is going to "force" the issue of KC answering any questions? Most times the sanctions would be jail, but, she is already there. I don't see where there are any other sanctions that would "make" her answer his questions. And, if they were to be awarded money - where is it going to come from? I can see where Mr. Morgan could press the issue of how is she paying her legal defense and saying in the next breath that if they win the civil case she can't afford to pay the award???? Anyone have any different or more ideas????

The only impetus to "force" KC to answer any questions is the dismissal of her countersuit. That may sound immaterial, but I think it was filed in an attempt to a) prevent a record of testimony before the trial that ZFG is a lie and b) create a situation if ZFG's suit is likely to be won in which Morgan has no access to records regarding KC's current finances which are already under scrutiny via inquiry into Baez. Both of these outcomes have value to the defense at this point.

Can someone provide a video link for the last hearing on March 12th. I have in the past be able to find a video of the hearings, not having any luck for this latest hearing. Thanks.

I would very much like to know what Judge Larry Seidlin had to say about the Anthony case and the defendant on At Large with Geraldo Rivera. The program was taped for You Tube but that segment was not. Did no one see it?

I am looking for the largest clearest, higher resolution pics of Caylee.

Especially interested to find Caylee in a picture with family CAT somewhere in it?

Pics or links would be appreciated
Hercule.

FWIW...that Casey told BOTH Amy AND Tony that she would be getting free reign of G&C's house beginning the weekend of 6/14 - (told Amy on 6/4 and Tony on 6/10 IIRC) is quite telling.

The thing that just doesn't square w/ me is that HAD Casey's plan come to fruition... Amy would've moved in...and viola! instant babysitter! So...a long-range plan to off Caylee sure doesn't synch IMHO, 'cause a live-in Amy would cipher out the ZFG BS fast...

I've been curious if perhaps Cindy actually HAD been telling Casey she was going to leave George...and move in with Shirley. And the 6/15 fight upon Cindy & Caylee's return from Mt. Dora was sparked by Cindy telling Casey she didn't follow through with this plan and tell Shirley that day...Casey had been lining up Amy's move...Tony visits...and all of a sudden it came crashing down.

Dunno if Casey would've been thinking she'd have the house to herself while it was on the market, or if skimming funds from the shot girls was looking more promising (w/ some help from Amy for monthly payments of course).

Everything I see/believe to-date points to this being a poorly thought-through, not thoroughly planned, homicide. Pre-meditated? Sure. Pre-planned? Naaaaah. Gross negligence? Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski