LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone point me to the interview or interviews where a 1995 green chevy truck is talked about. Thank you all in advance.

I think you're looking for the Brian B. interview. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71753"]Brian B. Interview Only 7/30/08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Hope this helps!

Not sure if I missed it or it just was not released. I thought that in the last doc dump there was supposed to be around 1000 pages, including Padilla's interview. I did not see Padilla's. Dose anyone know if it was released and if so where could I find it? Please and Thank You. :blowkiss:

Also, something that I find odd. On the NG show I have noticed lately that every time Padilla is on the show she will remind him/introduce him and state...Padilla will he under oath in the Anthony case. I wonder why she keeps throwing that out there?
My take on NG's comment's, about LP testifying under oath, is she has probably taken some hits as to his credibility and this is her way of saying he will be questioned like everyone else under oath.

Can anyone point me to the interview or interviews where a 1995 green chevy truck is talked about. Thank you all in advance.

I think you're looking for the Brian B. interview. Brian B. Interview Only 7/30/08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Hope this helps!

FWIW...just got through 'splainin' some of that green truck stuff in summary form on the new Brian B thread IBY started in the Case Analysis Forum if you're interested in the short & sweet version.

Hi ~ Amy ~ I see Mom2Chloe found what you were looking for regarding the green truck. :clap:

I just thought I'd point you towards a very helpful thread by Patty G that I only discovered a few months ago. Here's the link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's so handy that I just put a shortcut to it on my desktop. I've learned how to use the advanced search on that thread and usually can find most things using key words. Hopefully this info is helpful but please don't hesitate to ask the quick minded gurus with those photographic memories as you did. Thanks again Patty G for your compilation. I'd be Yahoo'ng and Googl'ng and jambing up my Explorer all the time without it. :crazy:

Does anyone know if Casey was at the Nursing home on Father's Day in 2008?

Has LA's former roomate Brian L. been interviewed , and if so , has it been released? Thanks to all of you again!!

I have been wondering if Brandon S was ever interviewed. I have searched and searched and can't find anything on that. Surely they have interviewed him right ?

Has LA's former roomate Brian L. been interviewed , and if so , has it been released? Thanks to all of you again!!

No released interview that I am aware of, Amy.

FWIW...as much information regarding Brian in one place as anywhere located here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83070"]Lee's house available for Caylee-care - June 2008? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is Jose Baez preventing communication between Casey and her family? Are they allowed to come to the jail? If he does not want them to communicate, what are the reasons? Am I correct in believing they have not been to see their daughter since the remains were found last December?

They have not been at all, since she has been arrested this time. The last time CA got to see her daughter, is the wild case after leaving the Lawyers office on the day of the Grand Jury. When she thought it was media following them. The LE finally caught up with them and KC was transfered to their car.

Cindy hasn't spoken with her daughter since then. She has only seen her at the court hearings.

Is Jose Baez preventing communication between Casey and her family? Are they allowed to come to the jail? If he does not want them to communicate, what are the reasons? Am I correct in believing they have not been to see their daughter since the remains were found last December?

Erin go braugh, CT.

FWIW...you have a better chance at getting a legal audience to weigh in on your question on the "Procedures..." thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3867915"]Procedure and legal questions - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

AFAIK, Casey is in the driver's seat for what visitors she accepts and denies. Baez could only instruct her that it would be in her best interest to accept or reject specific guests...that would be the closest he could come to "preventing" them from visiting w/ her...indirectly IOW.

I seem to recall the Anthony's requested an unmonitored visit (not taped) following the discovery of the remains so that the family could "grieve together". I don't recall how that request was dispositioned. I'm sure someone does.

HTH.

They have not been at all, since she has been arrested this time. The last time CA got to see her daughter, is the wild case after leaving the Lawyers office on the day of the Grand Jury. When she thought it was media following them. The LE finally caught up with them and KC was transfered to their car.

Cindy hasn't spoken with her daughter since then. She has only seen her at the court hearings.

Yes, I agree with ya on this, but it did remind me of a text between Lee and Cindy back in early August 2008 about some letter's from KC to the family. Wondering if Jose is still acting as a Carrier Pigeon?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2750287&postcount=42"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion[/ame]

Look at the text messages on pages numbered 5 of 10, Lee's message starts just above the page break.

Erin go braugh, CT.

FWIW...you have a better chance at getting a legal audience to weigh in on your question on the "Procedures..." thread here: Procedure and legal questions - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AFAIK, Casey is in the driver's seat for what visitors she accepts and denies. Baez could only instruct her that it would be in her best interest to accept or reject specific guests...that would be the closest he could come to "preventing" them from visiting w/ her...indirectly IOW.

I seem to recall the Anthony's requested an unmonitored visit (not taped) following the discovery of the remains so that the family could "grieve together". I don't recall how that request was dispositioned. I'm sure someone does.

HTH.

Bold part above: So far this is all I can find. I SO wanted to report that the A's request was...Shot Down, in Spiraling Flames...but haven't been able to locate an official OC Jail Ground to Air "Missive"* as of yet.

George and Cindy Anthony want to see their daughter to talk about Caylee's death, so Conway said he will ask the jail to arrange a private, face-to-face meeting and possibly hold a small memorial service at the jail. Their last jail visit was made in mid-October.

An Orange County Jail official said the request has not been made. He said it would be highly unusual. Typically, only attorneys and clergy are permitted to meet with inmates face-to-face, and the Orange County Jail has never allowed any type of memorial service.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18582240/detail.html

* "missive" was intentional play on words, 'cause I'm kinda goofy that way :crazy:

The last few days I have been re-reading earlier interview transcripts from July and August , and I am amazed , with how much I overlooked back then. Now , I have questions galore. I was just reading the Simon B. interview that took place on 7/24/08 , and now my mind is reeling with questions. I am sure that everyone on here has already discussed a lot of the questions that I have , so I guess , I am asking if anyone could guide me to the link of where I could read up on it. Okay here are my questions:

Simon says in the interview that he looked in the vehicle when GA couldn't get it to start , and noticed the fuel gauge was reading empty. He tells GA that it is out of gas. GA says it's okay , I brought gas with me. Simon says he found that unusual.

1. Has it ever been discussed on how GA knew to bring gas with him?

Simon says that GA told him , that he had already called Amscot , and was told , that they had had , KC's car for 3 days. Simon goes on to say that he never told GA that the car was towed from Amscot , and he does not know how GA knew it was. Simon says he don't know if the reg. letter has the name of the place the vehicle was towed from , he always thought the letters just had the address of the place it was towed from , and not of the name. He says he could be wrong though.

2. Was Amscot mentioned in the registered letter , or did the letter just have their address on it? If their name wasn't mentioned , then how did GA know , that Amscot was the place KC abandoned the Pontiac , and going as far as to call them.

3. Has any documents been released on who GA spoke to , and what the convo existed of , when he called Amscot?

Simon talks about the gas can GA brought with him. He says it was an old metal can , small & round , very battered and all the paint was chipped off it.

4. All the pics I have seen about the gas can shows red paint on it , and IMO , not small in size either. However the pics I have seen does look like an old metal battered gas can. Is there a picture of what Simon is referring to when he says small , round , paint chipped off metal gas can?

The last few days I have been re-reading earlier interview transcripts from July and August , and I am amazed , with how much I overlooked back then. Now , I have questions galore. I was just reading the Simon B. interview that took place on 7/24/08 , and now my mind is reeling with questions. I am sure that everyone on here has already discussed a lot of the questions that I have , so I guess , I am asking if anyone could guide me to the link of where I could read up on it.

First - :clap: for your approach. This almost always produces some sorta interesting new angle. Thanks for plowing the time into it.

Okay here are my questions:

Simon says in the interview that he looked in the vehicle when GA couldn't get it to start , and noticed the fuel gauge was reading empty. He tells GA that it is out of gas. GA says it's okay , I brought gas with me. Simon says he found that unusual.

1. Has it ever been discussed on how GA knew to bring gas with him?

Simon says that GA told him , that he had already called Amscot , and was told , that they had had , KC's car for 3 days. Simon goes on to say that he never told GA that the car was towed from Amscot , and he does not know how GA knew it was. Simon says he don't know if the reg. letter has the name of the place the vehicle was towed from , he always thought the letters just had the address of the place it was towed from , and not of the name. He says he could be wrong though.

2. Was Amscot mentioned in the registered letter , or did the letter just have their address on it? If their name wasn't mentioned , then how did GA know , that Amscot was the place KC abandoned the Pontiac , and going as far as to call them.

Treating 1 & 2 together. I seem to recall a poster giving some information 'bout the form letter that is required to be sent in one of the threads. Just to prove, "no good deed goes unpunished" the best I can tell you is to do some forum searches. I did a few and it became clear it was going to take longer than I can commit to @ the moment. I trust you know how to do keyword searches (start w/ Advanced search and words in the title to get to thread(s) of interest, then, do a thread search for a keyword). IIRC, Simon has his own thread, but, not under his name. Try thread title searches on "tow" and you'll get 2-3 threads including the lady that worked in the office. Also do a thread title search on "Pontiac" as IIRC the refueling @ Towyard topic was discussed there too at one point. Within the threads consider a keyword search of "certified" and/or "registered" as in letter. There was some digging into the timing of when the letter was left on G&C's door vs. when they said they received it...so I recall these details being out there. I've seen the tow ticket in the released docs, but, don't recall seeing the letter notifying G&C itself...doesn't mean it isn't there...I just don't recall.

3. Has any documents been released on who GA spoke to , and what the convo existed of , when he called Amscot?
Good eye, Amy! George's cell records, and the Hopespring home phone record were released. I've never looked to see if these extend out to 7/15 before regarding a call to Amscot. :waitasec: Hafta check that out.

Simon talks about the gas can GA brought with him. He says it was an old metal can , small & round , very battered and all the paint was chipped off it.

4. All the pics I have seen about the gas can shows red paint on it , and IMO , not small in size either. However the pics I have seen does look like an old metal battered gas can. Is there a picture of what Simon is referring to when he says small , round , paint chipped off metal gas can?
I'm sure the pics we've seen are of the same round can.

ETA: JWG did a stellar :thumb: timeline of the day 7/15 showing contacts between George, Cindy, Casey & Lee here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3771249&postcount=84"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only[/ame]

First - :clap: for your approach. This almost always produces some sorta interesting new angle. Thanks for plowing the time into it.

Treating 1 & 2 together. I seem to recall a poster giving some information 'bout the form letter that is required to be sent in one of the threads. Just to prove, "no good deed goes unpunished" the best I can tell you is to do some forum searches. I did a few and it became clear it was going to take longer than I can commit to @ the moment. I trust you know how to do keyword searches (start w/ Advanced search and words in the title to get to thread(s) of interest, then, do a thread search for a keyword). IIRC, Simon has his own thread, but, not under his name. Try thread title searches on "tow" and you'll get 2-3 threads including the lady that worked in the office. Also do a thread title search on "Pontiac" as IIRC the refueling @ Towyard topic was discussed there too at one point. Within the threads consider a keyword search of "certified" and/or "registered" as in letter. There was some digging into the timing of when the letter was left on G&C's door vs. when they said they received it...so I recall these details being out there. I've seen the tow ticket in the released docs, but, don't recall seeing the letter notifying G&C itself...doesn't mean it isn't there...I just don't recall.

Good eye, Amy! George's cell records, and the Hopespring home phone record were released. I've never looked to see if these extend out to 7/15 before regarding a call to Amscot. :waitasec: Hafta check that out.

I'm sure the pics we've seen are of the same round can.

There was a "sticker" left on the As front door regarding the registered letter, and they supposedly first noticed it on Friday July 11 (I don't think they said what time). They didn't pick up the letter itself until Tuesday July 15.

I can't find any calls from George's cell directly to Amscot (or any unknown number) between July 11-July 15. The house phone records don't go out that far, though, so he could have called from the house phone.

On July 11 between 9:12 am and 9:35 am George made 3 calls to Directory Assistance from his cell phone that were connected to whatever number he asked for. Duration of the calls were: 2 min, 2 min, 1 min. I suppose these could be attempts to contact Amscot? But even if the registered letter itself included the address of the Amscot (from which the name of the business could be easily determined), the "sticker" saying to pick up the registered letter wouldn't have had that information--at most it would have had the name and address of the sender of the letter (Johnson's Towing). Maybe he called Directory Assistance to get the number for Johnson's Towing, then someone at Johnson's told him the car was towed from the Amscot on Colonial, then he had to call Directory Assistance a couple of times to get the right Amscot (as there are 4 of them on Colonial)?

When KC was talking to one of her friends on the phone in the very beginning of this case, before the body was found and she went to Jail. She stated during a converstaion "Guess what, If she's not found Im going to spend the rest of my life in Jail'. What Det. or officer told her that?? Why would a officer be passing judgement on her when they thought that the babysitter took her. Or was this something she already knew that was going to happen to her she thinks she is going to serve jail time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV