LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just sat down and read the first 3 threads on this case (almost a full year aga, that's hard to believe).

According to the posts then, JB was hired by G&C, when was it determined that he wasn't? Cause in the first bond hearing (when CA was denied bond), she had a Public Defender standing with her.

I don't recall that JB was hired by Cindy and George. I recall the Anthony's had a Family Attorney that they spoke to. If you can find the link to the statement that JB was hired by Cindy and George, it would be helpful to look back at that time. IIRC, someone within the walls of the correctional facility recommended JB. Not sure though if that is fact or fiction at this point.

I don't recall that JB was hired by Cindy and George. I recall the Anthony's had a Family Attorney that they spoke to. If you can find the link to the statement that JB was hired by Cindy and George, it would be helpful to look back at that time. IIRC, someone within the walls of the correctional facility recommended JB. Not sure though if that is fact or fiction at this point.

Hope I'm doing this right....:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2391255&postcount=174"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities![/ame]

and:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2391292&postcount=189"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities![/ame]

BTW, The video link in the 1st post doesn't work anymore.

I have a question about cell phone data.
If a person was to delete all of the incoming and outgoing texts, would they still be available through the cell phone provider, or is the content of those texts only saved to the phone or SIM card?
TIA

ETA:
I did a google search, and it seems like its possible, but only with a court order.

check out a post I found when I googled ' At&T retrieving deleted texts' (note I didnt use Caylee or Kc as the search term).

"They can retrieve actually worded text only with a court order, & I think it would be hard to get one for that just because you want one. Usually they ask for texts like that in severe cases (such as the Caylee Anthony trial)".

Can anyone confirm this? If JB's motion for cell records is approved by SS, will they include deleted texts?

Great job with the links! I'll have to find that missing video in order to see what was reported. Back then there was lots of speculation regarding who hired Jose Baez. I recall Cindy being asked by the media about Jose and Cindy stated Casey hired Jose. We might have that report in the media thread, however so many videos are no longer available. :(

I have a question about cell phone data.
If a person was to delete all of the incoming and outgoing texts, would they still be available through the cell phone provider, or is the content of those texts only saved to the phone or SIM card?
TIA

ETA:
I did a google search, and it seems like its possible, but only with a court order.

check out a post I found when I googled ' At&T retrieving deleted texts' (note I didnt use Caylee or Kc as the search term).

"They can retrieve actually worded text only with a court order, & I think it would be hard to get one for that just because you want one. Usually they ask for texts like that in severe cases (such as the Caylee Anthony trial)".

Can anyone confirm this? If JB's motion for cell records is approved by SS, will they include deleted texts?

There is a program out there that can retrieve deleted text messages that were saved to the SIM card.

I found this one: http://simcon.no/recovery/?gclid=CKr4loqT_ZoCFQRkswodQBg7dg

Ok, I just sat down and read the first 3 threads on this case (almost a full year ago, that's hard to believe).

According to the posts then, JB was hired by G&C, when was it determined that he wasn't? Cause in the first bond hearing (when CA was denied bond), she had a Public Defender standing with her.

I just watched this over the weekend on the NancyGrace videos of KC. KC states to Lee that an inmate told her about JB, and she said to "pass her name along to him", which I always found odd, but anyway, it's her statement to LA. Doesn't mean it's true, of course, but that's what she says.

Is the video of Terrence Lennamon on "Issues with JVM" last night,Tues June 9) available anywhere? There is a difference in the transcript and a written review I would like to check out.
Thanks

My questions are about who saw what & exactly where at the Suburban location, before Dec.11th. Roy Kronk was there Aug11th, ( where was the water then?) & he claims to have seen what looked like a white skull in water [U]http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19341482/detail.html[/U] When he returns in December, there is no standing water, but the skull is mysteriously standing next to the bags, with the rest of the remains. I've never understood how they could just " float" all together like that with the skull in that position. When PI Casey was there, where exactly did he go in the woods?? Anywhere near where the body actually was? And then Williams, where exactly in the woods was he, & he did find things, which he took to cindy Anthony, which she denied belonged to them. That is a large area, and we can see from how the body was eventually found, how camouflaged it really was. It was however, very close to the edge of the road & woods. I can not determine from the documents how close people were to the actual remains.

I can't find the thread for this but let me ask here. In the court motions filed by the defense for phone records I have not seen one for LA. Just George and Cindy. Anyone have any info on this?

Bumping my own post (bad I know), cause I don't think we've found the answer to this question yet :)

I've done some research on other boards, and all of them have G&C paying for JB in the beginning (right after the PD appeared with KC at the first bond hearing), I can't find in any of them when the tide changed. Most of it seems to be when GA say's he doesn't like him for personal reasons (those reason's aren't ever listed that I can find)
BTW, The video link in the 1st post doesn't work anymore.[/QUOTE]

Has there ever been any evidence released that shows Caylee's DNA in the decomp in the trunk? Would the decomp fluid have contained DNA that could be extracted, or would it have been too degraded at that point to be of any value?

FBI test results could not exclude either Caylee or Casey as the mitochondrial dna depositor. But of course, we know Casey is still alive and Caylee is not, so the death bands by process of elimination would be from Caylee's dead body.

My questions are about who saw what & exactly where at the Suburban location, before Dec.11th. Roy Kronk was there Aug11th, ( where was the water then?) & he claims to have seen what looked like a white skull in water [U]http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19341482/detail.html[/U] When he returns in December, there is no standing water, but the skull is mysteriously standing next to the bags, with the rest of the remains. I've never understood how they could just " float" all together like that with the skull in that position. When PI Casey was there, where exactly did he go in the woods?? Anywhere near where the body actually was? And then Williams, where exactly in the woods was he, & he did find things, which he took to cindy Anthony, which she denied belonged to them. That is a large area, and we can see from how the body was eventually found, how camouflaged it really was. It was however, very close to the edge of the road & woods. I can not determine from the documents how close people were to the actual remains.

There are numerous threads regarding all your questions as well as many interviews done by LE as well as documents released from info on the day that Caylee was found.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772"]Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can also do a search for: Domenic Casey, skull, etc., etc.

Regarding "how close were people to the actual remains", this is difficult to determine. They could have been feet, or maybe yards away.

I can't find the thread for this but let me ask here. In the court motions filed by the defense for phone records I have not seen one for LA. Just George and Cindy. Anyone have any info on this?

I spotted Lee's Attorney at the last hearing regarding phone records. Not sure if Lee was on the list, but his attorney was in court. At least I think it was Lee's attorney.

FBI test results could not exclude either Caylee or Casey as the mitochondrial dna depositor. But of course, we know Casey is still alive and Caylee is not, so the death bands by process of elimination would be from Caylee's dead body.

Where are you getting the death band info. The test result summary on page 2504 sates,
A Caucasian head hair found in specimen Q12 exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition at the proximal (root) end. The hair is microscopically similar to the Caucasian head hair recovered from the Q15 hairbrush, however a more meaningful conclusion cannot be reached as this is not a suitable hair sample...

This report gives no details as to what was present that brought the author to the conclusion of apparent decomposition. As far as I know there have been no test results on the carpet stain released so far. It must be a very complicated test. Perhaps they have to grow a culture for 11 months to a year.:waitasec::smiliescale: Of course, they can withhold if it contains nothing of evidential value.

Where are you getting the death band info. The test result summary on page 2504 sates,

This report gives no details as to what was present that brought the author to the conclusion of apparent decomposition. As far as I know there have been no test results on the carpet stain released so far. It must be a very complicated test. Perhaps they have to grow a culture for 11 months to a year.:waitasec::smiliescale: Of course, they can withhold if it contains nothing of evidential value.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2053190/FBI-Lab-Results-(Casey-Anthony)-Searchable-Doc

Released in SEPTEMBER : Go to page 24 (type it in at the top where it would be page 24 out of the total 34 pages of the report) and there is LIBS data of the carpet sample compared to a "control" sample. Results VERY interesting, as the sample from KC's trunk has extremely elevated amounts of the compounds released as "body fluids"....calcium, sodium, etc.

AND...basically the "death band" has become somewhat common knowledge from sources such as Koby on NG show and others. It forms near the root on a hair when decomposition starts - thus, "characteristics of apparent decomposition" listed as the result of analysis. The "band" is visible with analysis under a microscope. There was the ONE hair found....guess it was best to "preserve" it, as opposed to just TRYING to run other tests. Although...they already determined it to be similar to those from "the hairbrush" - meaning Caylee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89