LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever found the complete bond hearing video? Because what is in the sticky media thread here at WS and the one on Youtube only show JB questioning the A's and YM. I am wanting to watch the state's questioning of the A's--in particular the state questioning CA as she is definately a hostile witness and I want to see if anything she testified to is now known to be an out and out lie. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. All the news site links seem to have been deleted. I wish they wouldn't remove the really old stuff as it sure could/would come in handy now to compare what was said then/ what is said now (the A's). Thanks in advance to anyone who helps. :cow:

most complete I found was on youtube, I could never find the part where miss KC gets all teary.

I've been searching for text messages between KC and CA from June 16 - July 15. Does anyone know if these exist in any of the doc dumps?

TIA! :)

Has anyone ever found the complete bond hearing video? Because what is in the sticky media thread here at WS and the one on Youtube only show JB questioning the A's and YM. I am wanting to watch the state's questioning of the A's--in particular the state questioning CA as she is definately a hostile witness and I want to see if anything she testified to is now known to be an out and out lie. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. All the news site links seem to have been deleted. I wish they wouldn't remove the really old stuff as it sure could/would come in handy now to compare what was said then/ what is said now (the A's). Thanks in advance to anyone who helps. :cow:

The complete bond hearing is the most sought out videos going at the moment. For whatever reason every media online no longer has the links posted to these hearings. Hopefully they will change their minds and put them back up as these hearings are the beginning of all the testimony of the Anthony family.

I only have these two videos in my YouTube account:
YouTube - Caylee Marie Anthony Case FATHER TESTIFIES (George)
YouTube - Casey's Bond Hearing 7/22/08 (Cindy) (Cindy)

The complete bond hearing is the most sought out videos going at the moment. For whatever reason every media online no longer has the links posted to these hearings. Hopefully they will change their minds and put them back up as these hearings are the beginning of all the testimony of the Anthony family.

Thank you Patty G---If anyone knew of their existence it would be you so I will quit torturing myself looking for them. BTW-thanks for ALL you do.

I had been looking for the bond hearing video's as well and found some more on channel 13..they are seperate as to the different people who testified...on the link at bottom, on the right on the website ,the first video titled, "Casey Anthony's Bail Hearing" is video of Judge Strickland's ruling...several minutes in length. The second video titled, "New Information in Caylee Case" is Yuri's testimony at the hearing, it is not all of his testimony, but contains a good bit of it. The video titled "Bond Options" covers some more of the bond hearing w/ clips of testimony from Cindy and Yuri. I believe the video here of Cindy's testimony covers only JB's questions of her, not prosecutions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

I've been searching for text messages between KC and CA from June 16 - July 15. Does anyone know if these exist in any of the doc dumps?

TIA! :)

They haven't been released. Because I've been waiting (rather impatiently) to see them too.

There are some at doc dump on 11-08.From Cindy to Casey.

Do you have the page number? Am confused about the date cause we do it differently in oz. do you mean nov 2008, or the 8th of nov, or 11th of august?TIA

I was wondering about something last week, and this seems to be the thread to ask questions in, I hope someone knows the answer.

Tony's roommate said on Greta that Casey left every morning around 9 am for "work", the same time he went to school.
Has it been determined yet via pings or statements where Casey went every morning during the time she was living with Tony?

She could not have gone to the Anthony house since George would have been there, so I wonder where she would have gone.

TIA

Can anyone help me find a transcribed daily breakdown of Casey's text messages for the couple weeks leading up to Caylee's disappearance/death? I've searched, but am not good at it at all, lol. Reading the thread "what was Casey doing 1 yr ago today" (June 4th) has really piqued my curiousity into her mindset of those last few days. TIA!

Nov. 8th.

Cant find a nov 8th doc dump anywhere. I have the nov 26 dump which includes cell records.

AHA!!!! Now i've found a few.P2851, nov 26 doc dump. Thanks 5stars :blowkiss:

12th July :
cindy:(3:42pm) R u coming home 2day?
(3:45pm) ????

13th July:

cindy:( 00:57) 'new message from Cindy! go to myspace' etc(automatic message)
(1:02am) Ok
10:33am Last minute?

14th july
7:35am: Remember me?
8:30pm: Can u call me soon?I'll b going 2 bed soon.

15th July
12:12am new message from Cindy! go to ms
(automatic message)
4:27pm Call me asap. Major problem
4:45pm Call me

Have to wonder where the rest of the messages are, and why they havent been released. When you compare the cell records to these texts, there are many missing.(i really want to see the 3rd july texts)
Also, I didnt realise that CA made more comments on KC's myspace page. The 'cant sleep, stupid hot flashes' written by Cindy seems to have been an email. So can someone tell me what the other ms comments were?(other than the 'caylee is missing' one from the 3rd july)
Now I'm gonna dig through all the other cell records to see if there's more that I missed.
Thanks again 5stars.

Can anyone help me find a transcribed daily breakdown of Casey's text messages for the couple weeks leading up to Caylee's disappearance/death? I've searched, but am not good at it at all, lol. Reading the thread "what was Casey doing 1 yr ago today" (June 4th) has really piqued my curiousity into her mindset of those last few days. TIA!
Did you try looking through the case calendar?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

or timeline forum?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I transcribed some of the texts here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77690"]Text messages - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Its not complete though. Theres more in the nov 26 doc dump as it includes lots of cell records.
I have a bunch of others from an earlier dump too.If you cant find them through the media sites, then I can try uploading them to docstop for you.
But a daily breakdown is pretty hard to do, since many of them are out of order, or are redacted.

Muzikman added the Yuri testimony and I put them all in a Playlist. There is still one video missing and that is of Jason F, OCSO's cadaver dog handler. Still not 100% of the bond hearing. :(

July 22, 2008 Casey Anthony Bond Hearing

I was wondering about something last week, and this seems to be the thread to ask questions in, I hope someone knows the answer.

Tony's roommate said on Greta that Casey left every morning around 9 am for "work", the same time he went to school.
Has it been determined yet via pings or statements where Casey went every morning during the time she was living with Tony?

She could not have gone to the Anthony house since George would have been there, so I wonder where she would have gone.

TIA

you might want to go through the information in the timeline forum and case calendar

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79019"]Again: Where was Casey going for two years? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I realize this is a loaded question so If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.. where can I find the info in the doc dumps, that Zenaida G. being represented by Morgan and Morgan, Is NOT the Zeneida that Casey was talking about? How and whom was this determined?
thanks

Ok, I just sat down and read the first 3 threads on this case (almost a full year ago, that's hard to believe).

According to the posts then, JB was hired by G&C, when was it determined that he wasn't? Cause in the first bond hearing (when CA was denied bond), she had a Public Defender standing with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89