LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what JB said in court today about JG being suspect, is there any official doc from LE/SA that does say JG is NOT a suspect. I know we have discussed his polygraph but I don't remember any official release about it. Thanxs.

And since I am asking this, who exactly HAS LE/SA officially ruled out?

I think they officially ruled out everyone except Casey when they arrested and charged her with murder.

I do too, but is it in a document?

Not that I've ever seen, but I don't think that is standard police procedure, although I could be wrong. I do remember in Cindy's LE interview with Melich, she stated that she thinks Jesse could have taken Caylee and Melich emphatically told her no, he is not involved at all.

Is Baez allowed to stand up and point a finger at Jesse? Isn't that slander considering he has not shown any evidence pointing directly to jesse?

How can he legally accuse someone who's not been accused by LE in front of the t.v. cameras?

What if Jesse's current employer fires him? Can he sue like ZG?

Can someone point me to what cases GA covered while in the police force? It would be interesting to me where KC may have learned what she knew from GA.

Sorry, I know it's somewhere, but can't find it. TIA

This has probably been asked so if someone could point me to it... why didn't PI Casey (I hope that's the right name) find Caylee's remains when he went to the exact spot on 2 different days? (I was watching NG last night and it was when the PI recorded his trip to reported remains) Why didn't he find them? TIA!!!!! I love this place b/c I have questions! :)

Who's to say he DIDN'T find remains...it was only implied that he didn't.

Yesterday it was said that the Anthony's were having a very bad day. Does anyone know why? I heard that they appeared to have been crying when entering court.

Are we positive that GA is KC's biological father? LA certainly looks like him. When did GA and CA get married? I thought I remembered someone, perhaps CA's brother, saying at one time that GA was not KC's father? Anyone remember that or know a link?

Has there ever been any evidence released that shows Caylee's DNA in the decomp in the trunk? Would the decomp fluid have contained DNA that could be extracted, or would it have been too degraded at that point to be of any value?

Are we positive that GA is KC's biological father? LA certainly looks like him. When did GA and CA get married? I thought I remembered someone, perhaps CA's brother, saying at one time that GA was not KC's father? Anyone remember that or know a link?

I recall CA stating that GA is the father of both kids, but I do not have a link.
There is no official document that we have that can prove it. But who really knows, I don't trust any of the A's as far as I can throw them.

I have never heard Lee stating that George was not Casey's father. IIRC, George has stated that he was the father of Lee and Casey. IIRC, Cindy stated that too!

In the recent motions thread, several people opined that the boy in the back of the courtroom was P B. Who is that person you are all referring to, P B?

I have never heard Lee stating that George was not Casey's father. IIRC, George has stated that he was the father of Lee and Casey. IIRC, Cindy stated that too!

I said perhaps CA's (Cindy's) brother said this -- not kc's brother. IIRC, it may have been in one of his visits to this site or another site. Could be wrong, I can't remember exactly what was said. But I do know that when I doubt myself about remembering details like this, I usually am proven wrong (does that make sense in a backwards kind of way?). Everyone thought I was wrong recently when I said Annie had contacted Tony, and then someone (I believe JWG or BJB) found it for me and it soon became obvious that Annie not only contacted Tony (after she said she never talked to him in her depo) but was VERY interested in the details, despite her denial in her deposition. I just truly believe it was stated somewhere by someone in the A extended family. If someone better at this (and with a better recall of details) can find this, I thank you.

In the recent motions thread, several people opined that the boy in the back of the courtroom was P B. Who is that person you are all referring to, P B?

Patrick B. was the first person to visit Casey in jail. She did not remember him at first. It was a short visit. Later when her parents visited her, Casey told them how much Patrick's visit meant to her. There is a video of his visit.

Yesterday it was said that the Anthony's were having a very bad day. Does anyone know why? I heard that they appeared to have been crying when entering court.

I believe they had a brief meeting with the new DP lawyer who counseled/advised/begged them to stop with the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation media tour at once, that however well intended it is doing tremendous damage to Casey's case and they must, must stop. Brad and certainly Jose have been sugar coating the odds for them, and I think the new lawyer told them in a matter of fact fashion what time it really is. Does anyone know what day she arrived in town or if they all had breakfast together as the family did with LKB when she came on board?

I noticed Jose told the two other male lawyers to stand directly in front of Casey, having already been given his marching orders from Casey that she did not want to say hello to her folks, so they got in line and did so like body guards for a star. I remember at the beginning of one of the first hearings Jose gave Casey a blank piece of paper and pen (she flirted with him about which pen), but the new lawyer scolded her not to do this as it made her look flippant rather than pensive was my take on it. It is like Mama is reigning in the nonsense. That is my best guess.

Lastly, they may have been tired from confrontations involving them and the Kidfinders crew chasing away mourners who witnessed/photographed George and Cindy taking down crosses placed by Caylee's tree.
They just can't stop themselves!
I thought it was troubling that Jose asked for the court order for the Anthony's phone records as well. Brad was there for support but also to say aloud to the judge that they were not objecting and would comply. It had to be sobering that their daughter''s lawyer did it this way rather than just asking them and they hand them over. Sobering is putting it politely.

Does anyone know where I can find a video of KC's Bond Hearing on 07/22/08? I must be missing it because I have searched high and low. I can find each individual testimony of GA, CA and LA, but I'm looking for the full hearing where the camera might pan over to KC.

TIA

I was looking for that too just yesterday. Could not find a start to finish video, but here are several parts including Yuri, Lee, George, Cindy and Judge Strickland. The one of the Judge pans to KC at the very end.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=39E52A4258FBB24A&search_query=casey anthony bond hearing

Has anyone ever found the complete bond hearing video? Because what is in the sticky media thread here at WS and the one on Youtube only show JB questioning the A's and YM. I am wanting to watch the state's questioning of the A's--in particular the state questioning CA as she is definately a hostile witness and I want to see if anything she testified to is now known to be an out and out lie. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. All the news site links seem to have been deleted. I wish they wouldn't remove the really old stuff as it sure could/would come in handy now to compare what was said then/ what is said now (the A's). Thanks in advance to anyone who helps. :cow:

I said perhaps CA's (Cindy's) brother said this -- not kc's brother. IIRC, it may have been in one of his visits to this site or another site. Could be wrong, I can't remember exactly what was said. But I do know that when I doubt myself about remembering details like this, I usually am proven wrong (does that make sense in a backwards kind of way?). Everyone thought I was wrong recently when I said Annie had contacted Tony, and then someone (I believe JWG or BJB) found it for me and it soon became obvious that Annie not only contacted Tony (after she said she never talked to him in her depo) but was VERY interested in the details, despite her denial in her deposition. I just truly believe it was stated somewhere by someone in the A extended family. If someone better at this (and with a better recall of details) can find this, I thank you.

It was during the initial posting he did on another board. He was being bombarded with questions and said George is not her father. A little farther in he clarifies that he was responding to George not being Caylee's father.

Has anyone ever found the complete bond hearing video? Because what is in the sticky media thread here at WS and the one on Youtube only show JB questioning the A's and YM. I am wanting to watch the state's questioning of the A's--in particular the state questioning CA as she is definately a hostile witness and I want to see if anything she testified to is now known to be an out and out lie. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. All the news site links seem to have been deleted. I wish they wouldn't remove the really old stuff as it sure could/would come in handy now to compare what was said then/ what is said now (the A's). Thanks in advance to anyone who helps. :cow:

Here's a page from Central Florida News 13 with the Bond Article and various videos from that bond hearing. Hope this is right.

Article: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

Judge Strickland Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...ONDHEARING_072220080436&cat=Local&title=Casey Anthony’s Bail Hearing

Yuri Melich Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...ayleeDetTest_072220080627&cat=Local&title=New Information In Caylee Case

Cindy A Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...HERONSTAND_072220080256&cat=Local&title=Cindy Anthony Testifies

It was during the initial posting he did on another board. He was being bombarded with questions and said George is not her father. A little farther in he clarifies that he was responding to George not being Caylee's father.

Thank you, inpatientredhead, for clearing this up for me. Somehow I had got it in my head that Cindy and/or George had been married before and either Lee was not Cindy's child or KC was not George's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez