List of New and Old charges against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time she was only charged for 2 of the checks. That wasn't all of them. And it looks like there is still 1 left.

I'm a little confused. I thought the original fraud and check charges were due to what she stole from Amy and I thought there were only going to be 3 new ones.

Also, can they file charges either on behalf of Grandma or would the charges have to
come from the places she passed the checks to? If it is an internet site that would
seem a bit difficult, would it not?

I'd be more happy about this if there wasn't a revolving door for KC at the jail. She be in and out before we know it.
I have been investigating the money trail here. It is my opinion that JB more then likely will surrender her on these charges, she will be booked and then immediately bailed out again. The only reason this won't happen is if LE pulls a fast one on Mr. Baez like they did before when we all watched live during the NG show.

The only time I feel she might stay in jail is if and when she is formally charged with murder. Even at that time I believe that their are people involved in this case that have enough money to bail her out again. JMHO
MOO

Two days later, she used a check for $137 at the Target on North Alafaya Trail in Winter Garden.

That is wrong info. North Alafaya Trail is not in Winter Garden. They may have meant Winter Springs.

Well if the Anthonys are covering for KC so they don't lose her, there goes that thought. She's heading to jail, one way or the other.

Everyone, don't forget that KC is a sick girl. She is pretty much delusional. She thinks she is smarter than the cops, her parents, her friends, and the rest of the world. She has a sense of entitlement as well. This is how she thinks: So what if she stole $700 from Amy? What's the big deal? So what if she told a few lies . . . everyone lies. So what if Caylee died . . . everyone dies.

I'd be more happy about this if there wasn't a revolving door for KC at the jail. She be in and out before we know it.
Agreed. It's getting a tad on the redundant side. But someone will have to come up with more cash to bail her out. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a problem for some reason. This saga just gets more odd by the minute. I want to stop following it, yet I can't stay away.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

States files official charges against Casey Anthony

Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 11:01 AM EDT
Created: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 11:01 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney’s Office officially filed formal charges Thursday morning against Casey Anthony.

The charges stem from her arrest on Friday August 29. Anthony has been charged with Grand Theft Third Degree, three charges of Fraudulent use of Personal Information, three Forgery of a Check charges, and three charges of Uttering a Forged Check.

In the charging document Casey's friend Amy Huizenga accused Casey of using checks from a checkbook left in Huizenga’s car. Huizenga let Casey borrow her car and that’s when Huizenga said Casey used her checks. Capt. Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff’’s Office say investigators also found evidence of Casey using those checks.

Wow! She had a $300/day Target habit. At that rate, how long will the $1.5 Million book deal last?

1.5 Million divided by 300 = a long time.

:rolleyes:

So is anyone keeping a tally of how much jail time she could be facing just for the things she's already been charged with? All these check charges are felonies aren't they? So if Caylee is never found and Casey somehoe manages to avoid any conviction for the dissapearance, is it feasable that a judge could still give her maximum sentence for each of these lesser crimes, and therefor still put her away for quite a while?

Last we heard, she was facing up to 17 years on all charges she is formally charged with.

I have been investigating the money trail here. It is my opinion that JB more then likely will surrender her on these charges, she will be booked and then immediately bailed out again. The only reason this won't happen is if LE pulls a fast one on Mr. Baez like they did before when we all watched live during the NG show.

The only time I feel she might stay in jail is if and when she is formally charged with murder. Even at that time I believe that their are people involved in this case that have enough money to bail her out again. JMHO
MOO

They all ready said they have the bond money for when (they said if) she is arrested again. They have been expecting it, of course.

I agree with you, they will keep bailing her out on this stuff, until the big one. Which she will not be allowed to be bailed out. THey don't believe that will happen.

I agree but the bail is going to much higher this time around

Thanks Lin - I see that. Could it be one of these charges is new? The other 9 are related to the arrest last week. Arrgggh! The "additional" charges still pending are most probably related to the Bank and stores and would involve Casey being arrested again.

Would the grand theft auto be from when Cindy called the cops on the 15th of July?

So is anyone keeping a tally of how much jail time she could be facing just for the things she's already been charged with? All these check charges are felonies aren't they? So if Caylee is never found and Casey somehoe manages to avoid any conviction for the dissapearance, is it feasable that a judge could still give her maximum sentence for each of these lesser crimes, and therefor still put her away for quite a while?

that's what it seems to me. they want to make sure that if they can't bring murder charges against her or if she gets off on that...that at least she won't be out of jail for quite a long time. their back up plan just in case.

It just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

How did Casey think she'd be able to maintain any kind of friendly relationship with a woman she'd not only thoroughly ripped off, but did it so blatantly that she wasn't even trying to cover up her theft?

Pathological liars like Casey use people and then "throw them away." It's onward to the next victim, as they proceed with a walk which they think is above the law. They share many characteristics of the so-called classic abuser personality.
These people, like Casey, tend to prey on the elderly, the disabled, the vulnerable, the young.

Having been in a relationship with one, I can honestly say they are the most disgusting, remorseless, demonic thing to walk the face of this earth. They are devoid of all conscience...

jmo

Sorry if this is a repeat but i cant find the answer anywhere. Does the new felony violate her bond agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow