LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
at the last hearing I believe Judge Perry asked both the defense and the state to get together and draft a "statement of fact" about the case. I can't possibly see how they'd ever agree on that. anywho, I believe it was due on thursday before the Easter holiday. my question is what is that statement for? Is it used during jury selection? TIA

at the last hearing I believe Judge Perry asked both the defense and the state to get together and draft a "statement of fact" about the case. I can't possibly see how they'd ever agree on that. anywho, I believe it was due on thursday before the Easter holiday. my question is what is that statement for? Is it used during jury selection? TIA

Yes, it is to give the potential jurors some clue of what the case is about so that they can answer when asked, for example, whether they have seen any media coverage about it or whether there is anything about the case that makes them think they cannot be unbiased.

I'm curious as to how much information we would have if not for the "Sunshine Law"? Is it normal for the general public to have access to as much information as we have? It seems like the only things we aren't privy to are the sidebars and sealed documents. I am a Florida resident and, as such, am used to having access to information. Heck, under the law, two city councilmen can't have lunch together without filing a notice. So, just wondering how this case would have gone in another state.

I'm curious as to how much information we would have if not for the "Sunshine Law"? Is it normal for the general public to have access to as much information as we have? It seems like the only things we aren't privy to are the sidebars and sealed documents. I am a Florida resident and, as such, am used to having access to information. Heck, under the law, two city councilmen can't have lunch together without filing a notice. So, just wondering how this case would have gone in another state.

mombomb, I'm following the case of Sheri, Garrett and Gavin Coleman out of MO. The trial is in its third day, and to give you some examples for comparison: We do not have the texts that Chris Coleman was sending to his girlfriend. We know he was texting her and "sexting" her in the months leading up to the murders, and in fact they are showing his interrogation videos today that show him actually texting during breaks in his questioning--but the content of those texts has not been released. We also have not seen witness depos, video surveillance tapes, or autopsy reports.

Yes, but Casey did receive four calls from the A house around 2 am on July 1, 2008, all of which Casey allowed to go to voice mail (while there was texting activity on her phone indicating she was awake). She received 3 more calls from the A house around 8 am July 1 (which went to voice mail). Just after 8 am, the A house phone called Rainaldi Plumbing. Around 9:30 am, they were back to trying to get hold of Casey. Cindy wrote a check to Rainaldi Plumbing that day for $238.96.

So there was SOME plumbing problem on July 1, 2008 at the A house. George started his patio slab project on or about June 30, 2008, when he and Cindy were both on vacation. Amy said there was a time (while she was waiting to move into the A house) that Casey reported a problem with "a pipe" or air conditioning while her dad was doing something in the yard and that there were "20 people at her house" as an excuse for why Amy could not move in.

I believe Blink has suggested that Cindy's oddly detailed description of the supposed plumbing problem in the June 2010 jail letter was a message to Casey relating to the July 1, 2008 plumbing problem...which perhaps relates to Caylee somehow.

Thanks AZlawyer. I was beginning to think I was going crazy after almost 3 years a several doc dumps later.

This may have been asked and answered already, but is there is a list of who's who in this case? I've seen some people's name that I don't know, mainly three of the depositions just requested - Stephen Shaw, Vicki Tullos, and Patricia Young. I also don't know some of the people on the penalty phase witness list. Thanks in advance!

This may have been asked and answered already, but is there is a list of who's who in this case? I've seen some people's name that I don't know, mainly three of the depositions just requested - Stephen Shaw, Vicki Tullos, and Patricia Young. I also don't know some of the people on the penalty phase witness list. Thanks in advance!
ThinkTank and Muzikman have identified almost all of them on the witness lists.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#
Defense Witness List

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#
State Witness List

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en&pli=1#
Defense Penalty Phase Witness List

steven shaw--- --state---FBI Lab Trace Evidence Unit
vicki tullos---- defense--TES searcher
patricia young- -defense-filed assault charges against george sept.2008

I was just going over the timeline and cell phone pings etc and thought of a question. I know we know about the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking etc before Caylee went missing but I notice a lot of high user activity on the desktop at the Anthony home and on ICA's laptop for just after Caylee was last seen. Do we know what was being looked at on the internet during that time?

Will Csey be present at the status hearing Monday, do we think?

Will Csey be present at the status hearing Monday, do we think?

Yes, because the hearing Monday is not just for status, but also for outstanding motions to be heard.

I have no doubt that Casey will be found guilty. I have no doubt that there will be an appeal. I wonder if lawyers are lining up to represent her or will the state just appoint a public defender for her?

I want to know if there is any info on the person named "Kyle" that was listed on Casey's cell phone. Has he been interviewed by LE? Apologies if this has already been asked. If so, if someone could direct me to the answer, I'd really appreaciate it. TIA.

I was halfway listening to the news yesterday and the reporter was talking about the increase in Casey's jailhouse visitors recently. I think they mentioned that she had had several visits from someone with the Florida Department of Children and Families. If so, why would they be visiting Casey?

I was halfway listening to the news yesterday and the reporter was talking about the increase in Casey's jailhouse visitors recently. I think they mentioned that she had had several visits from someone with the Florida Department of Children and Families. If so, why would they be visiting Casey?

The visit from the individual with Florida DCF was not a recent visit. DCF went to see Casey back on Janaury 27, 2010.

http://www..com/2011/05/jail-visits-soar-for-casey-just-days-prior-to-her-trial/

When can we expect to see the depos for RGrund, JGrund and RKronk, John Allen?
How much more discovery can we expect to see before the trial starts?

I know that CA has been writing letters to ICA and having them passed on by Baez - but do we know for sure that ICA has every answered any of those letters. In other words, are they exchanging letters or is it just a one way street?

I know that CA has been writing letters to ICA and having them passed on by Baez - but do we know for sure that ICA has every answered any of those letters. In other words, are they exchanging letters or is it just a one way street?

IMO, based on the document dump with Cindy's letters to Casey, there is no indication that Casey has written back.

Who is Erinn Martin?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6438127&postcount=327"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back