LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't this the Judge that left the courtroom during one of Casey's earlier status hearings? TIA!

That was my first thought and I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
Waiting for a thread just for him.

I am an avid reader of these boards but rarely, if ever, post anything. I didn't know where to put this subject, I didn't want to start another thread...

I was just re-reading the interview with Casey at Universal Studios and something struck me that I never noticed or heard anyone mention before.

Here's the snippet from the interview:

(DETECTIVE WELLS)

Q-What about the baby’s dad’s parents, would you have left her with them, too?

A-I haven’t talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw…

I know that the truth rarely, if ever, crosses her lips - but what if she made this remark without thinking and it's true? Maybe Caylee's dad was an elementary school friend of hers, maybe they attended the same junior/high schools. Does anyone know if this were ever addressed?

I mean, IF Caylee's dad died in an accident, wouldn't it be possible to get closer to finding out who he is by knowing they attended elementary school together? Did Casey attend Hidden Oaks Elementary?

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone ever addressed this before. I know the subject of paternity has been discussed at length, but I never noticed this in the interview until today...thoughts?

BBM - I believe Casey pulled a name out of obits to block any attempts of the A's trying to figure out who Caylee's father was. If they thought he was dead, they would stop looking. If she did err and let a little bit of the truth out, that could lend credibility to the theory that Ryan Pasley? could be the father. I haven't seen where he was ruled out. Anybody?

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi... and Order for Transcription Services (3).pdf

04.21.2011 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES

04.21.2011 ORDER FOR MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES

- Debbie Polisano - Cindy's supervisor - depo done 6/17/2010
- John Phillip (JP) Chatt - former friend of Casey - depo done 6/4/2010
- Charles Crittenden - Cindy's co-worker - depo done 6/17/2010
- Samara Melich - OCSO - depo done 6/4/2010

This was in the news thread. Anyone know who Samara Melich is? Any relation to Yuri? I don't recall ever hearing this name. :waitasec:

This was in the news thread. Anyone know who Samara Melich is? Any relation to Yuri? I don't recall ever hearing this name. :waitasec:

I googled.
Wife as well as OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Weary and her son.

Question:

At one time, ICA had a job with a "camera company" at one of the theme parks taking photos.

Was this "job" her last "real" job ? If so, does anyone know her "last" date of employment, or is there a thread discussing this.

I am trying to figure out "where in the world" was ICA going or staying when she told everyone she was an "event planner" at U Studios when she did not work there ?

I hope this makes sense ... Thank You.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website but not to the case. I really enjoy reading everyone's opinions. I'm hoping someone can help me. I remember reading somewhere( I can't remember where) either it was a doc dump or another website. Apprantly in late June or early July 2008 the A's called a plumber to their house b/c of some type of "plumbing emergency". CA told KC on the phone that a pipe had burst under Caylee's room and soaked her play area in her room. And from what I remember about the layout there is no pipes under her room.I know how truthful the A's are so I was wondering if anyone remembers or if this was another "secret message" CA was sending to KC. Did CA find something that alarmed her? Looking back at KC phone records I think CA tried calling KC several times and the plumber came over late at night to fix the problem? TIA!!!!

PS: Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Question:

At one time, ICA had a job with a "camera company" at one of the theme parks taking photos.

Was this "job" her last "real" job ? If so, does anyone know her "last" date of employment, or is there a thread discussing this.

I am trying to figure out "where in the world" was ICA going or staying when she told everyone she was an "event planner" at U Studios when she did not work there ?

I hope this makes sense ... Thank You.

She worked for Kodak at the park. They terminated her for abandoning her job after she failed to return to work after having Caylee..
She told friends she was an event planner but was able to work from 'home' with her laptop. Mostly she was hanging around at the A's house, on the phone, texting, on the computer... or shopping with her mother's money.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website but not to the case. I really enjoy reading everyone's opinions. I'm hoping someone can help me. I remember reading somewhere( I can't remember where) either it was a doc dump or another website. Apprantly in late June or early July 2008 the A's called a plumber to their house b/c of some type of "plumbing emergency". CA told KC on the phone that a pipe had burst under Caylee's room and soaked her play area in her room. And from what I remember about the layout there is no pipes under her room.I know how truthful the A's are so I was wondering if anyone remembers or if this was another "secret message" CA was sending to KC. Did CA find something that alarmed her? Looking back at KC phone records I think CA tried calling KC several times and the plumber came over late at night to fix the problem? TIA!!!!

PS: Sorry if this has already been discussed.

The plumbing problem was from a letter CA wrote to Casey in jail - June 2010

Nothing to do with June or July 2008.

The plumbing problem was from a letter CA wrote to Casey in jail - June 2010

Nothing to do with June or July 2008.

Yes, but Casey did receive four calls from the A house around 2 am on July 1, 2008, all of which Casey allowed to go to voice mail (while there was texting activity on her phone indicating she was awake). She received 3 more calls from the A house around 8 am July 1 (which went to voice mail). Just after 8 am, the A house phone called Rainaldi Plumbing. Around 9:30 am, they were back to trying to get hold of Casey. Cindy wrote a check to Rainaldi Plumbing that day for $238.96.

So there was SOME plumbing problem on July 1, 2008 at the A house. George started his patio slab project on or about June 30, 2008, when he and Cindy were both on vacation. Amy said there was a time (while she was waiting to move into the A house) that Casey reported a problem with "a pipe" or air conditioning while her dad was doing something in the yard and that there were "20 people at her house" as an excuse for why Amy could not move in.

I believe Blink has suggested that Cindy's oddly detailed description of the supposed plumbing problem in the June 2010 jail letter was a message to Casey relating to the July 1, 2008 plumbing problem...which perhaps relates to Caylee somehow.

Yes, but Casey did receive four calls from the A house around 2 am on July 1, 2008, all of which Casey allowed to go to voice mail (while there was texting activity on her phone indicating she was awake). She received 3 more calls from the A house around 8 am July 1 (which went to voice mail). Just after 8 am, the A house phone called Rainaldi Plumbing. Around 9:30 am, they were back to trying to get hold of Casey. Cindy wrote a check to Rainaldi Plumbing that day for $238.96.

So there was SOME plumbing problem on July 1, 2008 at the A house. George started his patio slab project on or about June 30, 2008, when he and Cindy were both on vacation. Amy said there was a time (while she was waiting to move into the A house) that Casey reported a problem with "a pipe" or air conditioning while her dad was doing something in the yard and that there were "20 people at her house" as an excuse for why Amy could not move in.

I believe Blink has suggested that Cindy's oddly detailed description of the supposed plumbing problem in the June 2010 jail letter was a message to Casey relating to the July 1, 2008 plumbing problem...which perhaps relates to Caylee somehow.

I agree that this is what Blink is suggesting. I would be a BIT more excited about this if I saw any Rainaldi Plumbing employee on the State Witness List. To keep this in the question/answer only mode - They are not on the witness list right?

Do you think this plumbing and construction situation has anything to do with the architect on the Prosecution Witness List?

Kim Cannon - Allen & Co - architecture - added March 23, 2009

She worked for Kodak at the park. They terminated her for abandoning her job after she failed to return to work after having Caylee..
She told friends she was an event planner but was able to work from 'home' with her laptop. Mostly she was hanging around at the A's house, on the phone, texting, on the computer... or shopping with her mother's money.

Thank You, ZsaZsa !

So she did NOT have any kind of "real" job after Caylee was born, and for over 2 years she was "telling" everyone she was an "event planner" when she was just "hanging out" ...

So 2 years of :pinocchio:

Hey peeps,

Q & A only on this thread please. Take discussion to appropriate existing threads, or start a new one with links to relevant info.

Where this post lands on the thread is random.

Okay, so one you smart people out there remind me again how May 9 will go down. Judge Perry will let one person from the Defense side and one member from the SA side know the location for jury selection on the morning of....is that right? What's to keep the media from staking out their homes or offices ready to tail them?

Okay, so one you smart people out there remind me again how May 9 will go down. Judge Perry will let one person from the Defense side and one member from the SA side know the location for jury selection on the morning of....is that right? What's to keep the media from staking out their homes or offices ready to tail them?

IIRC, he is giving some of the media (at least the MSM pool camera & it may be all of them...not positive) some advance notice so they can travel to the location and set up their equipment. They were required to sign a contract to not disclose the location. There would be very severe consequences if they violated it.

anyone know what it means that the state added Danziger and Weitz to their supplemental witness list? Are they state witnesses now? I don't get where this is going or what it could be about.

I probably should wait and let attorney answer this but I *think* it is because if SA wants to call them during their case-in-chief, they can do so. IOW, if they didn't list them, they could not call them themselves. They would be limited to cross-exam only. They may choose not to call them at all, but if they aren't listed they don't even have the option.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back