LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LEE ANTHONY TRANSCRIPT WITH EDWARDS:

Read that a woman named Heather called Lee and said she wanted to set a story straight and that KC did work for Universal but under KODAK. Okay fine.

He says she also confirmed that KC knew a Jeff Hopkins and then two days later called to tell him she didn't think that Hopkins was Jeff's last name.

Lee Anthony in the next paragraph says the Jeff (Zachary) story and babysitter was also confirmed by Heather.

I never head that, has anyone else. Usually the detectives are very good at being specific - at Least Yuri and J. Allen. But in this case, they do not pin Lee down to saying Heather confirmed that a person named Jeff (last name unknown) worked with KC and had a son named Zachary and a nannie that he introduced to KC.

As Lee speaks, he says, which story was told to me by KC and Cindy , and then goes on to say and she also confirmed the Jeff story and everythng that goes along with it. Who is she? Heather or what?

Anyone know anything about this. Thanks again.

AZ - OR Anyone who knows:

I read that KC left her entire purse in the car along with her identification. When she and Tony went and looked at an apartment, she was not allowed to because she had no ID. Okay.

Fast Forward to early morning July 16th. Lee brings home bags from Tony's house and it is opened at the Anthony home. In KC's belongings is her wallet and ID.

I always thought that her Wallet and ID were left in her purse in the car at Amscot; so where does the ID come from and her wallet that Lee brought back from Tony's.

I know the detectives mentioned it in interviews that KC was going around without ID.

Can anyone clear this up for me. Thanks.

The bag in the car was a "work" bag. No wallet.

It is on the Hinkey Meter that she has no ID and and that is reiterated by Yuri or J. Allen in one of their interviews. I cannot remember which - there are so many.

AZ - OR Anyone who knows:

I read that KC left her entire purse in the car along with her identification. When she and Tony went and looked at an apartment, she was not allowed to because she had no ID. Okay.

Fast Forward to early morning July 16th. Lee brings home bags from Tony's house and it is opened at the Anthony home. In KC's belongings is her wallet and ID.

I always thought that her Wallet and ID were left in her purse in the car at Amscot; so where does the ID come from and her wallet that Lee brought back from Tony's.

I know the detectives mentioned it in interviews that KC was going around without ID.

Can anyone clear this up for me. Thanks.

It is on the Hinkey Meter that she has no ID and and that is reiterated by Yuri or J. Allen in one of their interviews. I cannot remember which - there are so many.

LC is right--the bag in the car was a work bag, not her regular purse. George said in an interview that it was her regular purse with her ID and everything, but he was wrong.

The only times I think it was confirmed that she didn't CARRY her ID (not that she didn't HAVE an ID) were (1) when Tony went to look at an apartment with his friends and Casey tagged along but didn't have her ID with her so had to stay in the office area while they went to look at the apartment, and (2) when she went with friends on July 4 to get beer, or a keg tap, or something similar, and the store wouldn't sell to them because Casey didn't have her ID with her.

I believe we saw a photo of her driver's license in one of the doc dumps, and we definitely saw a form with her driver's license number filled out, which checked out as valid at the time through a Florida public records database online.

LC is right--the bag in the car was a work bag, not her regular purse. George said in an interview that it was her regular purse with her ID and everything, but he was wrong.

The only times I think it was confirmed that she didn't CARRY her ID (not that she didn't HAVE an ID) were (1) when Tony went to look at an apartment with his friends and Casey tagged along but didn't have her ID with her so had to stay in the office area while they went to look at the apartment, and (2) when she went with friends on July 4 to get beer, or a keg tap, or something similar, and the store wouldn't sell to them because Casey didn't have her ID with her.

I believe we saw a photo of her driver's license in one of the doc dumps, and we definitely saw a form with her driver's license number filled out, which checked out as valid at the time through a Florida public records database online.

Can always count on you to explain. Thanks so much AZ. These little things drive me crazy. Thanks again.

lee anthony transcript with edwards:

Read that a woman named heather called lee and said she wanted to set a story straight and that kc did work for universal but under kodak. Okay fine.

He says she also confirmed that kc knew a jeff hopkins and then two days later called to tell him she didn't think that hopkins was jeff's last name.

Lee anthony in the next paragraph says the jeff (zachary) story and babysitter was also confirmed by heather.

I never head that, has anyone else. Usually the detectives are very good at being specific - at least yuri and j. Allen. But in this case, they do not pin lee down to saying heather confirmed that a person named jeff (last name unknown) worked with kc and had a son named zachary and a nannie that he introduced to kc.

As lee speaks, he says, which story was told to me by kc and cindy , and then goes on to say and she also confirmed the jeff story and everythng that goes along with it. Who is she? Heather or what?

az know anything about the above? Thanks

http://www.wftv.com/video/27084637/index.html

At the 18 second mark..they say their Team of reporters are looking over NEW EVIDENCE..and there is a screen shot of a reporter looking over a transcript...I hope it's not a Ruse..
Wonder if its the Discovery filed on Feb 15 that we have not seen yet...Like Mark Hawkins interview...:praying:

UPDATE
the New Evidence is the Defense Expert Witnesses Transcripts

Is the Gas Chromatography machine the machine that tested the air samples in Casey's trunk?

LEE ANTHONY TRANSCRIPT WITH EDWARDS:

Read that a woman named Heather called Lee and said she wanted to set a story straight and that KC did work for Universal but under KODAK. Okay fine.

He says she also confirmed that KC knew a Jeff Hopkins and then two days later called to tell him she didn't think that Hopkins was Jeff's last name.

Lee Anthony in the next paragraph says the Jeff (Zachary) story and babysitter was also confirmed by Heather.

I never head that, has anyone else. Usually the detectives are very good at being specific - at Least Yuri and J. Allen. But in this case, they do not pin Lee down to saying Heather confirmed that a person named Jeff (last name unknown) worked with KC and had a son named Zachary and a nannie that he introduced to KC.

As Lee speaks, he says, which story was told to me by KC and Cindy , and then goes on to say and she also confirmed the Jeff story and everythng that goes along with it. Who is she? Heather or what?

az know anything about the above? Thanks

Is this a pop quiz? :crazy:

Yes, Lee talked to Heather McD (now Heather H.), who said that Casey got all the FIRST names right at least of Jeff, Juliette and I think Zachary also. Heather quit Universal in mid-2007, so Jeff and Juliette were people she worked with sometime before that. She worked with Casey as well, until Casey left Universal. Heather later wrote a happy little hey-my-little-girl's-growing-up-so-cute letter to Casey in jail (which would have been tremendously cruel if she believed Casey's story), offering her money or whatever else she needed but not mentioning anything about Caylee or Jeff or Juliette.

Some whacko wrote to the Court one time and ID'd the "Jeff" who supposedly was THAT Jeff mentioned by Heather.

I've been swamped the past couple of weeks, so maybe I missed it - I thought Judge Perry mention during Friday's hearing that they needed to squeeze in a status hearing. Then we had closing arguments on Monday. Was there any final decision on when the next status hearing is to be held?

Questions:

1. WHO was the LAST person to see Caylee alive, besides Casey Anthony ?

2. Did Casey have Caylee with her when Casey left her parents home (June 15) when she went to stay with BF Tony L ? And, did Tony see Caylee there with Casey ?

Thank You.

Questions:

1. WHO was the LAST person to see Caylee alive, besides Casey Anthony ?

2. Did Casey have Caylee with her when Casey left her parents home (June 15) when she went to stay with BF Tony L ? And, did Tony see Caylee there with Casey ?

Thank You.

1. If you believe the Anthonys' testimony, that would be George.
  2. The evidence shows Caylee was with in the car with Casey when she left her parents' home on Hopespring. Whether she was still alive or not is a whole 'nother question.
  3. Tony L did not see Caylee on June 15th.

In CA's state deposition she states that KC took out a cc and racked up about $5K in charges.
1. What time frame did that happen?
2. Were any details of those charges on that card ever released as discovery?
3. What about discovery relating to the JCP card belonging to CA that KC had in her possession when she was "returned" home on July 15?

TIA

1. If you believe the Anthonys' testimony, that would be George.
  2. The evidence shows Caylee was with in the car with Casey when she left her parents' home on Hopespring. Whether she was still alive or not is a whole 'nother question.
  3. Tony L did not see Caylee on June 15th.

A few of more questions: THANK YOU !!

Besides the Anthony's, who was the last person to see Caylee alive -- like any of ICA's friends, neighbors ... ?

Since the evidence shows that Caylee was with Casey when she left her parents' home, did anyone else see ANYTHING with respect to Caylee being in the car (not the Anthony's) ? I was wondering if "someone" "anyone" may have seen anything.

Since Tony L did not see Caylee on June 15 (up to July 15-16) is June 15 the night that Casey was video'd going to the movie rental place ?

THANKS SO MUCH !!

Is the Gas Chromatography machine the machine that tested the air samples in Casey's trunk?

Yes Lolamoon, that is correct, otherwise known as GCMS;Gas chromatograph/mass spectomatry (could be off on the spelling).

It is a very reliable instrument and it has been used in labs for years. My husband used it in his lab at the University of California Irvine in the atmospheric chemistry department. His research group, along with NASA and the NSF, would process air samples from all over the world, looking at chemical levels from pollution, wild fires, chemical spills, or volcanic eruptions.

A few of more questions: THANK YOU !!

1. Besides the Anthony's, who was the last person to see Caylee alive -- like any of ICA's friends, neighbors ... ?

2. Since the evidence shows that Caylee was with Casey when she left her parents' home, did anyone else see ANYTHING with respect to Caylee being in the car (not the Anthony's) ? I was wondering if "someone" "anyone" may have seen anything.

3. Since Tony L did not see Caylee on June 15 (up to July 15-16) is June 15 the night that Casey was video'd going to the movie rental place ?

THANKS SO MUCH !!

1. June 15th... (other than Cindy,Casey and George) Grandpa Plesea, Grandma Plesea and I would assume the staff of the nursing home.
Before that one of Casey's friends (Christina C ) said they went for a walk either June 13, 14 or 15 (IMO the 15th is out since Cindy took Caylee to visit her parents)

2. IF you mean a neighbor...Not that I have read or remember in the statements of the neighbors...

3. The Last time Tony L said he saw Caylee was June 2, 2008 ..

No, not June 15th but June 16th...Casey left the A home around 4:15pm and eventually ended up at Tony's place, then they went to Blocbuster to rent movies..they are seen on Blockbuster video surveillence around 8pm that evening. Casey stayed the night, they slept in the next morning (June 17th) and Tony played hooky from school.

Tony L took the pic of Caylee @ the pool on June 2nd.

..he last saw Caylee on June 9th.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/alazzaro072208.pdf
-----------tony L July 22/08 OCSO interview------

AL: I’m trying to, yeah (affirmative), I’m trying to remember with
my Jeep when actually, the actual dates. But I know that the 9th is when I picked it up. So uhm, phhh, I mean the rest of that week I basically was staying at my place because I didn’t have any means of transportation.
EE: The 9th, you say Casey picked you up from school?

AL: Uh-hum (affirmative).

EE: Took you to where your truck was being fixed?

EE: And she had the child with her that day?

AL: She had the child with her that day. And uhm, she picked me up with her, her vehicle…
EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
AL: …and we drove out to the mechanic. Dropped me off. And then we decided we wanted to get something to eat. So we, I followed her back by my place. We went to the Subway. Uh….
AL: Uh, Casey actually paid for all three of the subs. One for me, one for her and uhm, the kid menu I guess from Subway for Caylee.

Tony L took the pic of Caylee @ the pool on June 2nd.

..he last saw Caylee on June 9th.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/alazzaro072208.pdf
-----------tony L July 22/08 OCSO interview------

AL: I’m trying to, yeah (affirmative), I’m trying to remember with
my Jeep when actually, the actual dates. But I know that the 9th is when I picked it up. So uhm, phhh, I mean the rest of that week I basically was staying at my place because I didn’t have any means of transportation.
EE: The 9th, you say Casey picked you up from school?

EE: Took you to where your truck was being fixed?

EE: And she had the child with her that day?

AL: She had the child with her that day. And uhm, she picked me up with her, her vehicle…
EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
AL: …and we drove out to the mechanic. Dropped me off. And then we decided we wanted to get something to eat. So we, I followed her back by my place. We went to the Subway. Uh….
AL: Uh, Casey actually paid for all three of the subs. One for me, one for her and uhm, the kid menu I guess from Subway for Caylee.

BBM
Thanks for the correction lauriej

:waitasec:

When did they go pass out fliers at the Mall at Millenia and then ate lunch/early dinner at the Cheesecake factory??? OFF to look
-----------------------------

UPDATE

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Tony L LE Interview July 22,2008

Tony last saw Caylee on June 11/12, 2008
They went to pass out fliers for the Hip Hop showcase on June 13, 2008
Went to Mall at Millenia and ate at the Cheesecake Factory
Casey dropped Tony off at his place and she and Caylee returned home.

Hip Hop showcase was 6/13. Millenia Mall flyer handout was either 6/11 or 6/12.

Hi. I'm hoping I can get some help from the fine sleuthers here.

1) Does anyone happen to know which Post Office GA went to on July 15 to pick up Johnson's certified letter?

2) Also, I believe the A's mention paying utility bills at an Amscot location. Do we know if this is the same Amscot where KC's car was towed from?

TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#