LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any update on George? I'd like to know if he's working or just stopped attending hearings (after KC's sexual accusations). Thanks!

Good question. I noticed in the latest court hearing Cindy was not wearing a wedding ring. Could be just a coincidence (ie: having it repaired) but given the no-shows of GA in the past few court hearings, I am wondering if they are even still living together. Is he working? Is CA back to work? Anyone know if there are links to court for legal separation or divorce filings? Just a thought that the whole River C. fiasco, the KC allegations of inappropriate touching, the suicidal attempt, the ongoing trials etc, maybe GA just backed out of the whole marriage, etc.

In the last document dump I remember reading something about Casey having access to a disposable cell phone that was in Mallory's name. Was any information ever released about this ie: calls that were made from the phone or anything? Or am i imagining things? :waitasec:

Thanks much!

In the last document dump I remember reading something about Casey having access to a disposable cell phone that was in Mallory's name. Was any information ever released about this ie: calls that were made from the phone or anything? Or am i imagining things? :waitasec:

Thanks much!

No, you did not imagine anything, it was listed, but the folder #184, and it was either empty or not provided:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6068821&postcount=116"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.28 Doc Release[/ame]

I am not a lawyer. Most of us are not. But it is painfully obvious to most of us that JB is not able to handle this case. He is not qualified to be lead attorney. Does the State of Florida not have an obligation to someone charged with a crime to have an attorney that is qualified to defend them? Can the State not remove him from the case?

I am not a lawyer. Most of us are not. But it is painfully obvious to most of us that JB is not able to handle this case. He is not qualified to be lead attorney. Does the State of Florida not have an obligation to someone charged with a crime to have an attorney that is qualified to defend them? Can the State not remove him from the case?

I asked an attorney who is up to speed on this case. I was told ....."He passed the Bar and that qualifies him to be an attorney (not necessarily a good one)...as long as he has a DP qualified attorney on his team he can call himself lead if he chooses. And we are allowed to have the attorney of our choice if we can pay the attorney or if the attorney agrees to work pro bono." And goodness knows please do not remove him at this stage. I shutter to even think how long this would drag on if another attorney took over the case.
I was told this is why it has looked, at times, as though JP has taken him, JB, and lead him by the hand. JP is ensuring there is no chance for a successful appeal to retry this case. I was also told that all these seemingly crazy motions to throw out the evidence is SOP. For a change, JB is actually doing what he is supposed to be doing. Crazy, huh!

Good question. I noticed in the latest court hearing Cindy was not wearing a wedding ring. Could be just a coincidence (ie: having it repaired) but given the no-shows of GA in the past few court hearings, I am wondering if they are even still living together. Is he working? Is CA back to work? Anyone know if there are links to court for legal separation or divorce filings? Just a thought that the whole River C. fiasco, the KC allegations of inappropriate touching, the suicidal attempt, the ongoing trials etc, maybe GA just backed out of the whole marriage, etc.

She's not having it repaired - I noticed back in December she wasn't wearing it. Don't have a link to my post, but several others also noticed it back then.

The Hinky meter timeline of the case shows that after casey and TL texted back and forth shortly before her arrest, when everything blew up, they had a phone conversation that lasted about half an hour. Has TL ever said what casey talked about during that call? In fact, I think she spoke to other people around that time. But I don't think we have heard what most of them say transpired during those calls. Anyone know? Also, did casey ever finally call TL from jail and if so, do we know what she said? I'm very curious. I suspect that she quickly learned her love affair with TL was over, during those calls because I don't think casey ever mentioned him again. Thanks!!!!!!!

In Session keeps saying they'll have "gavel to gavel" coverage of this trial. Right now, In Session ends at 3:00 pm. Does anyone know if they'll change and end at the end of the Court day, i.e., 5:00 pm ET? TIA!

In Session keeps saying they'll have "gavel to gavel" coverage of this trial. Right now, In Session ends at 3:00 pm. Does anyone know if they'll change and end at the end of the Court day, i.e., 5:00 pm ET? TIA!

I think they said In Session will cover the trial until 3pm and then HLN will cover

I posted this on the KB thread, but what about this guy?

Marvin Schecter, a lawyer from New York City.

Ideas anybody? what is this about and who is this guy who was added as a defensse witness at the same time as KB?

Will we finally get to hear Mark H's interview?

Is there a thread that "plays devil's advocate?" In other words listing the strengths of the defense? Is there any debate (with strong evidence) that she didn't do it? So far it seems open and shut, but I am afraid I am not taking things into consideration. If there is such a thread can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks!

I posted this on the KB thread, but what about this guy?

Marvin Schecter, a lawyer from New York City.

Ideas anybody? what is this about and who is this guy who was added as a defensse witness at the same time as KB?

The Defense has now withdrawn him as a Defense Witness

Will we finally get to hear Mark H's interview?

Yes
01/27/2011 SA Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
Discovery Documents Pages 24461-24462 (Computer Forensics Examination Report by
Sandra Osborne)

02/10/2011 SA Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
I. CD-R - Discovery Documents Pages 24461-24569 (includes Dr. Haskell' s Addendum
Report - Pgs 24567-24569)
2 . CD-R - Julie Davis's Int. 2/3/11 "TES" K-9
3. CD-R- Color Photos of TES Documents RE: Julie Davis
4, CD-R - Items shown during Julie Davis' Interview 2/3/11
5. CD-R- NClS / Mark-Hawkins recorded on 10/10/08

This is the first case that I have really followed. Are there any other cases out there where the attys are so....well, uh lazy, lying to the court, whining and I could go on, but you get my drift. Sometimes I feel as I'm watching a Reality Show on TV. TIA

This is the first case that I have really followed. Are there any other cases out there where the attys are so....well, uh lazy, lying to the court, whining and I could go on, but you get my drift. Sometimes I feel as I'm watching a Reality Show on TV. TIA

Thank you Sparky! Me too! Is this in any sense "normal" behavior for a defense team/lawyer?

Thank you Sparky! Me too! Is this in any sense "normal" behavior for a defense team/lawyer?

There are certainly other cases out there, but it is not "normal." :)

I don't know if I've asked this out loud before!! But I've thought of it many times. Do we have any reports from the first responding officers? Was there ever a report by the officer who purportedly took the second id out of KC's wallet per LA?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tootsieroll215
Back