Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they haven't copied it yet?
IDK - I've been talking about it for quite a few days now. We simply don't know. But I would think that computer would hold some info - at least by emails, IM's, brower history - etc. KWIM?

Plus, if there was some "sneakiness" on the part of one parent toward the other - well then - I can see that parent saying no. KWIM?

I can't wait for the results on the three cell phones. I'm interested to know if they have been used, if they are active or inactive, if any towers have been pinging off of them. Wonder if the search warrants are to get the numbers for those cell phones?

Why would they go to the house to get cell phone numbers? Can't they get the numbers from the service provider?

Wouldn't you think the police have already taken the computers, laptops, video cameras, cameras, etc?? Can the police take that kind of stuff from your home without a search warrant? See I'd willingly give anything up to the police they would not have to get search warrants for anything. I have also wondered WHY they haven't taken the birdbath thingy from in front of the window where the parents insist someone came in and got the baby. Surely it could have some kind of evidency value.

They have searched I think several times! I think this is gonna be a different type of search. Does getting the order from the Judge mean they are going to do forensic tests possibly!:waitasec:

..no, forensics are part of the regular investigation.

..for a S/W --LE has to write a probable cause portion to the Judge---identify what items they are looking for, and why----the Judge then signs off, saying they can go in, look for those particular items, and take them.

They might be looking for evidence discovered by the grand jury today.

I can't wait for the results on the three cell phones. I'm interested to know if they have been used, if they are active or inactive, if any towers have been pinging off of them. Wonder if the search warrants are to get the numbers for those cell phones?

If that were the case, wouldn't the search warrants be issued to the cell phone carrier instead? With the resources available to LE, I would imagine they would already have the phone numbers.

MOO

Just checking in to Websleuths after a few months. And I have to say, after seeing this case in the news, I have to check out. God bless you all. I don't have the stomach for it this time. It is what it is and bless you who stay around with nerves of steel for justice. We all take our turns on these cases I think. For me, an infant..takes me beyond the limit.
I pray always for the Homicide Detectives in the world. What a special calling. And you Webbers.......same thing. Thanks.
Carry On.

Me too-we will learn more after the cell phones have been pinged.

I wonder if they did allow them to make a copy of the hard drive on one of the searches and they found something on it so they got a warrant for the original. I have seen that done.

I know many don't believe anything Jeremys sister Ashley says but she did say on FB the computers were one of the first things they took the 1st day.

I'm wondering is this search at the relatives place where Deb and Jeremy are staying? If so they could be after the computers there to see what they have been up to cyberlly since they've been there?

Me too-we will learn more after the cell phones have been pinged.

I think they have already been pinged. DI said the cops showed her a ping map when they were accusing her of being involved. They showed he one that said her phone was 'close' to the home.

And they have had the record of that 2:30 am phone call since day one,I believe.

I know many don't believe anything Jeremys sister Ashley says but she did say on FB the computers were one of the first things they took the 1st day.

I'm wondering is this search at the relatives place where Deb and Jeremy are staying? If so they could be after the computers there to see what they have been up to cyberlly since they've been there?

This search is Jeremy and Deb's house and they are barred from entering till-we're not sure when yet!!

A little OT at the moment, but can someone tell me if we know for certain that the neighbor/drinking buddy is a woman? It's been my assumption, but JI's utterance has me wondering. tia

A little OT at the moment, but can someone tell me if we know for certain that the neighbor/drinking buddy is a woman? It's been my assumption, but JI's utterance has me wondering. tia

It's been reported that it is a woman. Even her name was mentioned, I believe.

If that were the case, wouldn't the search warrants be issued to the cell phone carrier instead? With the resources available to LE, I would imagine they would already have the phone numbers.

MOO

I don't know because she stopped cooperating with LE for some reason. From what I read they said warrants, so there could be several one for each phone plus for the carrier. LE is going to be very tight lipped, it's been two weeks LE wants some answers.

Just speculating - If that early am cell ping is true... maybe it pinged in that very area, and they want to make sure cell phones aren't hidden right at the home!?

Yes, it is a woman. DB on her interview blitz yesterday referred to her as "her" and "she".

Check the Megyn Kelly interview - I think that was the one.

ETA: Yes! That's right - Judge J. also actually spilled her first name on air.

I'm pretty sure I have read or heard where the neighbor was referred to as a "her" when retelling the story of the neighbor and "her" 4 year old who watched movies with the brothers. Don't have a link at hand tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi