LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but JT claims he wouldn't even take a case unless he believes his client.

He represented Joran Van Der Sloot... I'm not going to take his word that he's that great of a judge of character. JMO.

I don't think that's accurate. Her clothes weren't found. They took a pair of purple pants and a disney shirt from the home but those are not the clothes she was reportedly wearing.

Respectfully, the kitten shirt could be the disney shirt (Aristocats). IMO, I think they did find what she was described as wearing last.

But they would have left some sort of DNA somewhere in the house, in the window, on the lights that were turned on, footprints, handprints...LE has seen nothing to think kidnapping.........

But if they came in through an unlocked front door, and wore gloves and a hoodie, then there might be no DNA traces left at all.

Re: the clothes. It could be the ones described as the last ones she was seen in or not. We don't really know. Saying the police took them or not in the SW is more speculation IMO. MOO

Respectfully, the kitten shirt could be the disney shirt (Aristocats). IMO, I think they did find what she was described as wearing last.

Judge Janine was comparing the fact that they found her clothes in the search with the fact that a man was spotted carrying a baby only wearing a diaper. She thought the two facts were tied together and significant. This was on the Fox show this morning. She was talking about what would be covered in her show tonight.

The description of shorts is the same, and Disney t-shirt can have kittens on it. While kittens-aristocats.

It could also have Donald Duck on it, though. And we have no idea if the purple shorts LE recovered are the same purple shorts Debbie described. We don't have enough information to conclude anything, imo. In fact, we don't even know if these were LISA'S clothes. They could have belonged to anyone living in that house for all we know.

JMO

Gotta laugh at that statement, I don't think I have ever heard a DA say they thought there client was guilty..........

I don't think that's accurate. Her clothes weren't found. They took a pair of purple pants and a disney shirt from the home but those are not the clothes she was reportedly wearing.

It begs me to ask then, why did they take these shorts and shirt? I am sure she has a closet full of clothes but they didn't take them. I wonder why they took this outfit?

Unless it fit the description the mom gave of what Baby Lisa was wearing?

Or is it because they did find burnt baby clothes and they were somewhat recognizable yet they were not the ones DB described that Baby Lisa had on?

this might be the wrong thread but I had a question: Does kansas have those web cams at street lights? did man with baby carry the kid past one of those streets perhaps? would be worth taking a look at the path between the sightings and see if a cam picked up a sighting this and private security cams. just wondering

Judge Janine was comparing the fact that they found her clothes in the search with the fact that a man was spotted carrying a baby only wearing a diaper. She thought the two facts were tied together and significant. This was on the Fox show this morning. She was talking about what would be covered in her show tonight.

How does JJ know if these were definitely those clothes that she was last seen in? Does she have a statement from LE saying specifically that these clothes were the clothes Lisa was last seen in? Does she have an "inside" source? Or is she making an assumption, and putting it on her show as fact? :innocent: MOO

OK..My girlfriend came over and drank the box of wine we bought her and I drank my coors lights and all your words are running together and I cant type-so I am going to say..Mountain Kat-I think you should consider being an FBI agent and I will try and make my way to my bed...just so you all know-there are NO children in my house,but I did leave my cat's door open so he can get to his box...have left the door closed before drinking and felt =very very bad for doing it...I can not imaging forgetting a child!!!!
GOODNIGHT ALL!!

well Im disappointed..didnt find out much more than we already knew. still praying for that baby. If she did put the baby to bed then her drinking would have nothing to do with the baby assuming no one else took her out of the crib if she cant get out on her own. I could and my parents had to cut the legs down on my crib to prevent me from falling. i was an escape artist at 10 months. Wonder about little Lisa? no one has said I guess.

I think her drinking to excess has everything to do with the baby being missing. She drank so much wine, and started drinking so early, that when it was time to lock up the house and close the windows, she was too smashed to do so. That is a big problem in itself. Add to that she was out front on the stoop, drinking and smoking with her drinking buddy, probably being loud and obviously inebriated. That would call attention to the situation also. if someone had their eye on that sweet baby, then tonight was the perfect opportunity. Mom was drunk and she was advertising it to the neighborhood by sitting on the stoop and laughing with her friend for 5 hours. Then you add the fact that she was too drunk to check on the kids and too drunk to hear anything out of the ordinary. I cannot give her a pass for getting that drunk when she was supposed to be caring for those kids. :mad:

It could also have Donald Duck on it, though. And we have no idea if the purple shorts LE recovered are the same purple shorts Debbie described. We don't have enough information to conclude anything, imo. In fact, we don't even know if these were LISA'S clothes. They could have belonged to anyone living in that house for all we know.

JMO

True, that! The last case taught me never to take things at face value. When I read purple short, my jaw dropped. Then I stopped, picked it back up and thought about how many purple clothing items a little infant might have. Pink, purple...

this might be the wrong thread but I had a question: Does kansas have those web cams at street lights? did man with baby carry the kid past one of those streets perhaps? would be worth taking a look at the path between the sightings and see if a cam picked up a sighting this and private security cams. just wondering

This is actually in MO. (Big point of contention for the locals... :floorlaugh:) Yes, I believe one of the locals stated in another thread that they have webcams at the intersections. However, we have not been privy to any of those videos. lol

But of course if you never come right out and ask...then you can get around that. I mean he defended Melanie McGuire and I've seen few cases with so much overwhelming evidence...

This is all taking place on the Missouri side of Kansas City. I know those cameras are throughout the city, but VERY randomly placed and mostly on interstates. InDaMiddle may know more?

True, that! The last case taught me never to take things at face value. When I read purple short, my jaw dropped. Then I stopped, picked it back up and thought about how many purple clothing items a little infant might have. Pink, purple...

We all do that from time to time, I think. It's natural for our minds to make those leaps. That's why it's so great to have a forum full of intelligent, informed posters. Someone will always come along and force you to re-evaluate what you think you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member